What Bonuses Is Profitable?

Rate this topic

I think the bonuses of the broker is very profitable for traders because the broker, traders can trade a maximum. for that we need have a good trading skills so that we are better able to maximize the bonuses of the broker

Money management and good trading skill is certainly very important for traders. money management determines how long we persist in the forex business. traders who apply this well will produce maximum profit. I guess every trader if doing good managemant money along with insurance will be very enjoyable, Now my broker provide maximum 100% deposit bonus every deposit

• 2 weeks later...

yes by having a good MM then the bonus we get would be beneficial for us. for that we need to have a good MM so the bonus will provide profit for us. enjoy a deposit bonus of 30% of tenkofx

Good money management in our trading will be able to make me feel better and our trades will continue to be developed safely so we have to keep working hard how discipline in trading by using strict money management in this trade so it will be a success.

yes, good money management is very necessary because by having good money management we will be able to trade with maximal. and bonuses provided will be very helpful for traders,. like a 30% deposit bonus of instaforex

Bonuses of the broker is very helpful trader to increase the margin trading will be obtained. though so we should still make trades with good money management to avoid losses. I was trying to take advantage of Get $£€ 25 Special Bonus from the broker that I use now

The bonus is very helpful especially for those traders who want additional funds for trading. FBS now provide a 100% deposit bonus which can double the trading capital. but as traders we must understand the rules of any given bonus

yes, the bonus is very helpful for traders because of the bonuses that will make us better trading. for that we need to use the bonus properly so that maximum results we can get.

• 1 month later...

I am very confident to say that, Forex business is the much profitable business in the world. In addition, Forex is the only one business platform, where we traders can earn unlimited money with small capital if they have good trading knowledge. Luckily, I practiced my demo account in one of the most friendly trading platform for new Forex trader. Because, ‘GCI’ trading platform has best educational support that helped the very much to learn basic knowledge of Forex as well as advance level of Forex. Now, I am getting best live trading support from this award winning broker. Specifically, I get best environment for scalping. I also get 4% interest from this trading platform.

I think the real bonus is our education, so if we have got the right especially with Forex trading rest of the bonus will automatically be great. I like using the world famous broker OctaFX, it has arguably the finest bonus on deposit, it is 50% which has basically no ropes, so we can work like we do like we would be doing with only our own investment, it gives a larger chance of profit and at the same time it is less risky.

bonus given by the broker is very useful for traders because of the bonus then we were able to trade with a maximum because of our capital will increase, therefore I take advantage of a 30% deposit bonus

bonus given by the broker is very useful for traders because of the bonus then we were able to trade with a maximum because of our capital will increase, therefore I take advantage of a 30% deposit bonus

Bonus from broker must be maximized as well as possible. And every broker broker hasown promo for their client, including TenkoFx. If there is trader who want to use TenkoFx, they can try to use cent account. We just have to make deposit in small amount.

• 4 weeks later...

Every bonus is special in their own ways as for a beginner they would certainly like to have free bonus since they can’t afford to make their own investments, therefore when they we get free bonus it is so much useful while for the person who is capable of investment for him obviously the welcome bonus or the one that is paid over his investment.

I went with both bonuses step by step. Firstly I started with OctaFX broker’s 8 USD no deposit bonus where I made decent returns up to 35 USD profits and now I regularly use their 50% bonus on the deposit since that helps me which is obvious as the more money we have in our account the better chance of profits.

I do not have huge capital for trading. Therefore, I am very interested to get bonus for my trading broker. Because, I see my trading bonus helps me very much to increase my trading equity and my margin level. On the other hand, it makes my trading life much wide and flexible. By the way, I opened my live account with 30% bonus of ‘GCI’ trading platform. Really, that bonus helped me to overcome my small investment problem. In addition, still I am getting 4% bonus from this ECN trading broker that I can withdraw without any kind of restriction. Therefore, I can earn more without any trading from these bonus facilities.

I like the bonus because the bonus then we will increase trading capital. therefore we need to use a good bonus. for that we must have a good trading skills if we want to use with good bonuses. That way we will be able to trade comfortably.

I like the bonus because the bonus then we will increase trading capital. therefore we need to use a good bonus. for that we must have a good trading skills if we want to use with good bonuses. That way we will be able to trade comfortably.

Bonus from broker will make us be able to trade with higher amount when trading with real account. In tenkoFx, trader also can maximize promo "Invite your friend, get $10 and win $5,000" to get additional income for trading. But we must keep discipline when trading if we want to get more maximal result.

I am a new Forex trader and some days ago I have faced in investigation problem of this market. Actually, many regulated trading platforms provide welcome bonus but there are a lot of constraints for using this bonus. By the way, I have chosen ‘ProfiForex’ as my trading platform which supplied me 30% bonus. So I could recover my lack of balance by getting that bonus. For using this bonus I do not face any restriction that hampered my trading.

if you're new with forex as beginner better start to put more value with their account since the beginning. have a spread cost into consideration, while naturally the lower the spread the better for any trading strategies. any expert traders would prefer low spread trading condition, so why beginner trader wouldnt do the same then. personally i would recomend my current broker Tickmill, though its comission based, they offer quite good spreads, won't say raw but with a relatively low markup. Would advice to beginers to move on comission based platform, it can appear to lead to more expenses while it is not the case when getting down to the real practice.

There have various types of bonus from trading broker. As like, welcome bonus, no deposit bonus and live trading bonus. It’s really useful for new Forex trader which traders do not have healthy trading capital. But, it’s not everything. So, the most vital point is your capital security. So, never attract to see big trading bonus or high trading leverage. Know about your broker regulation very clearly.

I think big welcome bonus is really useful for traders to get a handsome trading equity. But, I am not anxious about bonus of my trading platform. Because, my main concentration about my capital security. Because, I believe without enough safety big bonus and high leverage are nothing. Therefore, I invested my trading capital in UK FCA regulated trading broker ExoFx. Because, I always get most protective trading environment from ExoFx. In addition, I also catch 1:400 leverage facility. Interestingly, I can trade any Forex currency by only 2 pip trading spreads without any requotes and slippage. So, my scalping life is much profitable. There is no restriction for using trading EA or any indicators.