The Real Reasons People Join Forex

Rate this topic

yes, forex is a very delightful job. the online system then we will be able to make money at home without time limit. if our trading skills well then we will be able to benefit from this business

I believe that the trading still requires skill to be trained. with have a lot of trading experience and a broad knowledge of forex then we can maximize profit. The knowledge obtained from various sources and should be learned well. I first got learn forex trading by using webinars . webinar is one of the educational system that uses video and sound from traders who are very experienced in trading

Guest gaban

skills are important in forex trading, has a lot of good skills that will benefit us, therefore we need to always train with good skills with a demo account or with a demo contest to be trading well

Guest gaban

people want to join in forex only to make money in forex. but getting the money in forex is not easy, we have much to learn and practice trading with good for us to improve the skills well

• 5 months later...

Yeah, I also started my live trading too early! Actually, there was a big welcome bonus offer from ECN broker TradingBanks and I didn’t want to miss that chance! And then I followed half monthly target according to my demo trading performance!  By the way, right now I am trading with 30% monthly target, that’s really enough for me!

One of the main purposes for people joining up in Forex is because of making quick money, but often they struggle badly. I too started on same thoughts, but it wasn’t easy at all and that’s why I quickly adapted to the situation and worked with sensible approach. Now, I am pushing for another gear altogether with TechForBrokers, as they have excellent setup that enables one to have their own while label Mt4 brokerage company running and I have too went ahead with working on my own dreams and thanks to their low cost yet high quality, I see my dream becoming reality really soon!

Guest boo_sl3
On 6/24/2016 at 9:25 AM, gaban said:

people want to join in forex only to make money in forex. but getting the money in forex is not easy, we have much to learn and practice trading with good for us to improve the skills well

yes, it is not easy to make money in forex therefore, we have much to learn and practice well so that we can make money in forex. We can use a demo account and a demo for the contest to can improve skill well

26 minutes ago, boo_sl3 said:

yes, it is not easy to make money in forex therefore, we have much to learn and practice well so that we can make money in forex. We can use a demo account and a demo for the contest to can improve skill well

we just sit in front of our computer and then perform analysis then we have a chance of trading can trade well

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/2/2016 at 6:17 AM, uncle gober said:

we just sit in front of our computer and then perform analysis then we have a chance of trading can trade well

When sitting alone easy, but we think to be able to analyze and also to minimize the risk incurred, and need to do the process must be done if you want to be a good trader

On 12/14/2016 at 9:52 AM, ViproMarket said:

is a trader in order to analyze the market demand is good and right. to have the ability like this really should do the exercises diligently. and usually when it is able to analyze the market well, then that will be tested is tradernya patience, especially when going to the OP.

running a trading is not easy for us to run, but it needs to carry out the process that we have to do as in the case of learning as possible. it is also the patience and emotional control we should practice as possible in order in time in a real account can be out of control everything

in addition to having the capability sufficient trading, traders should also pay attention on the management of trading. because the same forex trading with other businesses. if the management of trading that is done is correct and precise, then the benefits will be great in the get. however, if its management is not noticed, the results of which will get disappointing.

50 minutes ago, uncle gober said:

in addition to having the capability sufficient trading, traders should also pay attention on the management of trading. because the same forex trading with other businesses. if the management of trading that is done is correct and precise, then the benefits will be great in the get. however, if its management is not noticed, the results of which will get disappointing.

we could observe the forex market very well, because the forex market is very dynamic and it takes a good prediction, therefore we must be able to analyze ways to maximize trading well, so we could easily when issuing the right target and in accordance with our analysis

The obvious reason is being a trader, but for me, it’s very much different and that’s with TechForBrokers, as they showed me something I never even thought about and that been a broker myself! I really never thought of this because I thought it requires millions of dollars, but thanks to them, I realize it’s not necessary to have that much instead I could work reach to this unbelievable deal at such cheap amount. I can’t really thank them enough to showing me something that has really turned a corner in my life!

• 5 weeks later...
Guest boo_sl3

Forex is a business that has a lot of advantages, so many people who are interested to join in forex. To start trading then we could try to trade using small capital first. Or by using no deposit bonus

7 hours ago, boo_sl3 said:

Forex is a business that has a lot of advantages, so many people who are interested to join in forex. To start trading then we could try to trade using small capital first. Or by using no deposit bonus

and that would be even better if we are doing in the way of practicing on a demo account first to be free from any risk. after understanding in a demo account can also test his knowledge with a small capital of $ 1 in a standard account instaforex to train in mental and also adds a deeper insight into experience

• 1 month later...

In my opinion the main reason why people join in forex is because of money. Another reason is people earning money just from home with online trading. Forex market is open 5 days a week and 24 hours a day that you can trade whenever you want. I love forex trading and my broker trade24 make my trading profitable with their amazing services. They have web-based trading platform that anyone can access their platform from anywhere.

• 3 years later...