The Real Reasons People Join Forex

Rate this topic

Mostly people want to earn some extra cash by trading in forex market so they try to join this market. But this market is not easy to earn from it in start. You need to be very careful and spend good time in learning proper trading before you actually start making money from forex.

if we have a good trading skills will allow us to make money in forex, therefore, we need to be a lot to learn and practice trading so well that we will be trading with a maximum

The reason for trader join in forex is money. The difference really with the physical work, which certainly can be paid if you do, but if we do forex able to pay more than the physical work but also could lose money from physical labor.

forex is a business that there are highs and lows gain

reason to start trading is to try to trade using small capital first, with trading using small capital will allow us to train the trading mentality. With a strong mentality then we can trade with a maximum

• 1 month later...

the reason is expectation of easy and quick profit. But traders shouldn't put it as a primary near-term goal, especially if they are only starting to chew over theory. I would say that earnings from forex is a conclusion of professional market analysis and forex trading. With my broker I do my best to learn the ways of efficient market forecast and money management strategies. This constituents are of major importance in trading.

• 4 weeks later...

I have come into Forex because of many life changing opportunities. Because, this is a market place where it is possible to make huge money within a short time.

But, you have to acquire proper trading knowledge which is the foremost key to success in this volatile trading place. That’s why; I have decided to trade permanently in Trade12 trading broker where from my first day of trading I have been using exclusive educational facilities that are very supportive to be a knowledgeable trader rapidly.

i just think about i can make money by do forex trading, and i'm sure many trader have the same thought with me. just can make profit again and again as constant as i can will make me happy and enjoy my forex trading.

but any trader will always have their own reason about why they do forex trading, like they just want to know about forex trading or want to make some money form forex trading even some trader think about how to make living from forex trading.

• 1 month later...

As most of the people join forex for earning I am also one of those . I decide to do forex due to its home based facility .I can trade with less requirements without any office at home easily . The other thing is 24 hours market working I do trading whenever I am free .

• 2 weeks later...

I only joined forex trading for just one simple reason, which is entirely and totally to make huge money from it and nothing else. And luckily for me I came in contact with instaforex sponsored forums where I can get paid for sharing experience and get paid, also http://www.alpari.com deposit bonus and tight spread as being of great value to me.

Guest gaban

Forex is a business that has many advantages and therefore we need to learn a lot and practice trading so well that we will be able to benefit from this business. to start trading, we do not require substantial capital investment, we could start with a small capital first

There is only one reason as far I read it and that’s to make money, but another reasons to select this above other stuff is the high level of profits that’s up for grab, this is also with low investment, so kids or people who are just looking to seek out extra income which can be done even with low investment if we have decent knowledge. I don’t have too much knowledge, but I have plenty of experience and that’s through OctaFX broker since they have excellent demo contest like cTrader, it is weekly based yet got serious prize which is up to 400 USD while we can obviously participate regularly which is truly awesome and makes me feel very comfortable.

Guest gaban

The real reason for forex trading is that forex is a business that has great benefits, with the advantage that so many choose to trade forex, and to start trading, does not require large capital

• 3 weeks later...
Guest gaban

many reasons why I joined in forex. Forex is a business that has much to gain, by trying to trade with little capital then we will be able to make a profit in this business well. therefore we must be able to manage capital well

Guest gaban

forex is a great way to earn, sitting at home and making money is everyones dream. trading does lead to other opportunities, like if i get better at a trading then i could think of opening a hedge fund or an investment bank

yes, forex is a very delightful job. the online system then we will be able to make money at home without time limit. if our trading skills well then we will be able to benefit from this business