I Havent Paypal Account Verified

IMAD

@phoenix

I think it's safe to use VCC to verify Paypal. But I ever heard that there is expiration date if we used VCC but there is no expiration date when we used Credit Card.

at first i thought too that it has no expiration date.. but i got discouraged to know that there is an expiration date. So that is the reason why i wanted to know any means of verifying PayPal account besides VCC which will have no expiration dates.. any other knows one?

@pjbabia

I never did this, but I ever knew there is news about Paypal that allowed us to verify our Paypal account with our debit card. I don't know is it supported in your country or not. I don't know too is it same with verification from Credit Card but you can try it on.

It's supported in our country. I verified mine using my debit card issued by a bank. It's very easy. Took me A week to get the debit card. Took me 5 minutes to verify my PayPal with it. Very convenient for us here. But we have to pay an annual fee for the card.

Archived