Is Forex Trading A Good Investment?

Rate this topic

@neng

Yes, it's better to get few pips but consistent than we got great amount of profits but only several times. If we can get consistent profits although small amount of bucks, it can show that our trading performance is getting better.

little by little, soon or later, it will be big enough to have. if we think big in rush, you will get nothing in return. investment is for the patient people, not for rushing it. forex need patient as well as forex is one of the investment with very liquid investment type. so enjoy your investment with forex.

• 3 years later...
Guest gaban

Forex trading is an excellent business, with forex then we can get the most benefit. so as to benefit from forex we need to have good skills and psychology

Forex is a very good investment., with forex then we can get the most benefit. now to start forex does not require a large capital. like in a real trader, we can trade with $ 20. if we have the skills and knowledge of good trading then we can benefit from this forex

Guest gaban
Forex is a very good investment., with forex then we can get the most benefit. now to start forex does not require a large capital. like in a real trader, we can trade with $ 20. if we have the skills and knowledge of good trading then we can benefit from this forex

Yes, forex is a highly profitable investment at all, a lot of the ease with which we can get from forex. With free capital or take advantage of a bonus post, we've been able to make trades. The instaforex we can trade by using bonuses posts

Of course Forex could be a Good investment if you can use it properly. Don't be so greedy to make profits, but Learn trading slowly and day by day. Believe me, this platform is enough for anyone to make thousands of dollar profits in a single day. I started my trading with OctaFX getting no deposit $8 bonus.

we must have good knowledge if we wanted to survive in forex market. But for me, in forex not only what we should do and we shouldn't do. Forex is more like our analysis of condition in market and the best decision in that condition. i am using free welcome bonus 15 Euro from Armada Markets

Of course Forex could be a Good investment if you can use it properly. Don't be so greedy to make profits, but Learn trading slowly and day by day. Believe me, this platform is enough for anyone to make thousands of dollar profits in a single day. I started my trading with OctaFX getting no deposit $8 bonus.

yes there is greed involved and that is why people are in forex business, its upto the individual how can he tackle this situation, you have to be self controlled.

• 4 weeks later...

Obviously Forex trading is a good investment but traders should need to invest their money in a reliable broker otherwise all of of their money can be lost. In that case I think FreshForex is quite reliable than others cause this broker used segregated account for their clients even they never mix up their funds with client funds.

Guest gaban

Yes, forex is a very large investment. with forex then we can get a huge advantage. for that we need to learn and practice trading forex profits so that we can get. we invest the time to learn and practice many trading well.

• 6 years later...

In India, currency trading or also called as forex trading has many takers. Even individual investors are now considering currency trading to invest their funds. Online currency trading is witnessing a boom. Some of the benefits are –

•    Since you trade in overseas currencies, the market is open till 5 PM
•    Hedging is the route you consider if you want to reduce losses in an unexpected event. With forex trading, you can do simple hedging, complex hedging, multi-currency pair, or forex option.
•    Speculation is possible under currency trading. It is where you buy or sell currency under specific situations for earning high profits. Speculators buy the currency when it is weak and then sell them when it gets strong.
•    Arbitrage is another benefit you can enjoy with currency trading. Here the trader takes advantage of the inefficiencies of the price which occurs in a small window of time.
•    Forex trading allows you to trade on leverage only if it is day trading.

On 7/21/2014 at 8:17 PM, gaban said:

Yes, forex is a very large investment. with forex then we can get a huge advantage. for that we need to learn and practice trading forex profits so that we can get. we invest the time to learn and practice many trading well.

in forex there will never be an instant, so it is important for traders to be better and be more maximal in carrying out trading activities in accordance with expectations with Tickmill.

Forex can be potential investment. But it is not an easy investment. Forex trading requires specific knowledge and skills. It is a work of professional. Without being skilled you would lose your money quickly. No matter how big the investment is. Learning requires a lot of time. Most people do not ready to invest their time to learn the art of trading. You also need a good broker.  I trade with Eurotrader. I like their low spreads and instant withdrawal facility. They also have over 77 trading instruments. 

Investment is very important in trading. The better the investment, the better the rewards from trading. It is not possible to maintain risk if the investment is low. If you want to follow money management, you must have a good investment. If a trader has a good investment, he will be able to earn much better from trading. Every trader should trade with a good investment. If the investment is good, you will get satisfaction by trading.

Guest Jordan Keartland

Forex is a great opportunity to make a lot of money and it is a big program to invest your money. You can make a lot of money and can become rich but forex can be risky for a new trader who wants make quick money but have no knowledge, skills and money management. So always learn Forex before start and keep learning.

• 2 years later...

In India, currency trading has become quite popular. Ordinary investors are now considering online currency trading as an investment opportunity.

Some of the benefits are:

• If you trade in overseas currencies, the market is open until 5 PM
  • Hedging is the route you consider if you want to reduce losses in an unexpected event. 
  • With online forex trading, you can do simple hedging, complex hedging, multi-currency pair, or forex option.
  • Speculation is possible under currency trading. This is where you buy or sell currencies according to particular situations in order to earn high profits. For example, speculators buy the currency when it's weak, and then resell them later when they are strong.
    Note that the rewriters provided can often generate unintelligible results, so use at your own risk and with a sentence in front of you as an example!
  • Trade in foreign currencies to enjoy benefits such as arbitrage, where you take advantage of the inefficiencies of the price that only happen for a small period of time.
  • Forex trading is only possible during the day.