Hotforex Positive Slippage

Hi guys,

Today I got 50$ for one of my trades with Hotforex. It appears Hotforex pays when market gaps in your favour and today I got personal experience with that. It is said that positive slippage is very rare and only hadful of broker don't do requote and count it as trader's profit. I would like to know: have somebody of you had positive slippage in your trading practice?

• 1 month later...

yeah positive ones do happen, and lucky for you if you ask me, slippage do happen but its quiet bearable..

Hotforex has relatively acceptable spreads on major pairs and cross-ones, though I trade exclusively on EUR/USD, with 3-5 entries in a week, I am not much resented with the charges, btw I don't hold positions overnight, so spreads is the only charge.

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Personally, I am very sensitive on slippage and trading spread issue! Because, my trading capital is very low! So, I have selected my live trading broker after doing long analysis on various Forex brokers! Then I found, TradingBanks broker is very active on this issue! I get here fixed trading spread facility! Yeah, they are very honest on their live trading activities!

• 10 months later...

By and by, I am exceptionally delicate on slippage and trading spread issue! Since, my trading capital is low! Thus, I have chosen my live trading broker in the wake of doing long investigation on different Forex brokers! At that point I discovered, Forex4you broker is exceptionally dynamic on this issue! I arrive settled trading spread office! Definitely, they are extremely genuine on their live trading exercises!

• 1 month later...

I have not a nice involvement with LiteForex broker. When I asked them, they uncovered to me lie that they have a couple of partners and the second thing is that, they would impact you to negative from each one of the brokers, just as they are the principle dependable broker on the planet. They attempt to influence you to deposit as much as you can, and they take your money paying little mind to how much your deposit total is. Every trader ought to keep up a vital separation from them.

Archived