Fast Forex Cash Course

• Root Admin

Foreign Exchange (FOREX) is the arena where a nation's currency is exchanged for that of another. The foreign exchange market is the largest financial market in the world, with the equivalent of over $1.9 to $2.5 trillion changing hands daily; more than three times the aggregate amount of the US Equity and Treasury markets combined. Unlikeother financial markets, the Forex market has no physical location and no central exchange. It operates through a global network of banks, corporations and individuals trading one currency for another. The lack of a physical exchange enables the Forex market to operate on a 24-hour basis, spanning from one zone to another in all the major financial centers.

In the 'home study forex course', you will see the sites that thousands of Forex traders actually use each month. You also get the benefit of my own personal experience. You benefit by learning exactly which services and software give you best value for your dollar. You also avoid the costly mistakes that I've made during my own learning process. To get access to all this 'insider' information and the benefit of years of research and experience would normally cost thousands of dollars. I've seen courses on Forex training sell for up to $5,000! Why so much? Because that's what people will pay for specialized knowledge, training and instruction.

Here's What You Get with Your Fast Forex Cash Package

FAST FOREX CASH MAIN COURSE

Simple, Easy to Use- You don't need to have background or experience in trading forex. You can just apply the system to your very next trades and see profits. Can be used by professionals and beginners alike with no experience whatsoever.

A Step-by-Step System that makes money in any market conditions - no matter what the market condition is …bullish…bearish…sideways, no matter what the trading platform you are using...you will see how well the system works

Very clear trading rules - You will know exactly when to enter, when to exit, as exact as math, as easy as 1-2-3.

Ultimate trading plans - Surprisingly, in trading forex, keeping your money is more important than making more money... you will understand why... stick to these plans and you will finish as a winner.

Useful in any Timeframe - Whether you're into day trading, swing trading, or position trading ... it doesn't matter. As this system works perfectly in daily and all intraday timeframes.

META TRADER Platform Training Videos

9 Instructional Videos These exclusive videos give you front row access as I walk you through each detail of the Fast Forex Cash Strategy right on your PC. This is as good as sitting next to me at my desk because you can see and hear me explain everything in crystal clear detail.

Meta Trader 4 Guide A step by step easy to follow guide to learn trading FOREX using Meta Trader 4 platform.

PRIVATE MEMBERS FORUM

PRIVATE MEMBERS FORUM - Along with your membership you'll get access to our PRIVATE FORUM where you can meet other traders around the world, share opportunitys, ask for help and get weekly FOREX signals.

FREE ONGOING EDUCATION - As a member of the Fast Forex Cash you will also receive new trading lessons to help reinforce what you are learning in your manual. I will also share with you invaluable market insights that I have gathered over 16 years and thousands of hours watching the markets real-time.

EXCLUSIVE BONUSES

FREE COURSE UPGRADES - You may not think that this is such a big deal but consider this... Try going to a book shop and purchasing a trading book and see if they will give you every new edition for the next 10 years or more for free.

PIVOT TRADING - A simple to follow FOREX trading strategy explained.

Mental Trade - 10 ways to stay focused for real-time traders

SCIENCE OF GETTING RICH - Great book focused on money management

MILLIONAIRE TRADING SYSTEM - A set of 10 rules that millionainaire traders follow in the FOREX Market

box_main_little.jpg

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

• 8 months later...
  • 9 months later...

This is a very catchy post. But you can learn a lot just by seeking everything in the internet. A lot of information is now available and you definitely need a guide from an experienced trader to know what you need to understand. This way forums are a good source of information.

I agree with you phoenix88, and most of those strategies are effective once you become comfortable with it.

Btw, which practice trading you mean, in demo or in real account? Because I wouldn't call demo trading the best lesson giver.

I agree with you phoenix88, and most of those strategies are effective once you become comfortable with it.

Btw, which practice trading you mean, in demo or in real account? Because I wouldn't call demo trading the best lesson giver.

No forex strategy can be perfect. And no strategy can make profit in every situation. I think every trader should have his own trading strategy.

You can say so. Demo trading may not be a good lesson giver. Because it will give you plenty of balances, so it won't affect you losing $20-30 there. That's why demo trading is emotionless. But without starting with demo trading, it will be very hard for any trader to make good profits. He have great chance to be bankrupted on his first deal.

No forex strategy can be perfect. And no strategy can make profit in every situation. I think every trader should have his own trading strategy.

You can say so. Demo trading may not be a good lesson giver. Because it will give you plenty of balances, so it won't affect you losing $20-30 there. That's why demo trading is emotionless. But without starting with demo trading, it will be very hard for any trader to make good profits. He have great chance to be bankrupted on his first deal.

I prefer cent accounts over demo. Solves the "emotionless" part and I'll loose only cents when I trade. Not bad to start and feel the market wouldn't you agree?

I prefer cent accounts over demo. Solves the "emotionless" part and I'll loose only cents when I trade. Not bad to start and feel the market wouldn't you agree?

Yes. People can use cent account for primary testing. But demo is for those who do not want to spent money or try with long term trading strategies.

Yes there are many forex startegies in the world but none of those startegies are perfect.

That's why in forex we must learn something new because forex will develop from time to time.

If we wanted to start to trade in forex market, we must learn it from some sources which is trusted.

I believed that babypips is good source to learn for free about forex.

Guest phoenix88

Yes. People can use cent account for primary testing. But demo is for those who do not want to spent money or try with long term trading strategies.

Demo and real account have much contrast differences. The most significant thing you may see is about emotion. If you have a trade in a "buy" position(demo account), 1000 pips are getting down won't make you feel anything, compare with the situation if your "buy" position is in real account, what you feel?

@phoenix

Yes, that was completely different between real account and demo account. In demo account, we didn't feel the emotions because it didn't use real money. So if there is profit or losses, it didn't affect to our emotions. That was the main differences of real and demo account.

• 1 month later...

thanks for the post admin, but what is the best site to learn all about forex and strategies? B)

i think the best sites are the forums.. here/there you can ask questions from prominent forex traders. There are also traders who post techniques and strategies in forums just like what Admin just did in this thread.

• 2 weeks later...

@pjbabia

I think you're right. It's good to learn from forum site because we can learn from other trader's experiences in here. From forex forum, we can ask anything directly so we didn't need to find out anything by our own selves, there are another traders who could help us.

@pjbabia

I think you're right. It's good to learn from forum site because we can learn from other trader's experiences in here. From forex forum, we can ask anything directly so we didn't need to find out anything by our own selves, there are another traders who could help us.

I am agree with you. Forums are best for learning forex. Because here we can share our views and experience about forex, can ask questions, can know about other trader's trading strategy and so on. Forum plays role for developing traders skill. But anyone can learn the basics of forex by searching google. Babypips.com/school is a good resource for forex learning.

• 10 months later...
  • 8 months later...

there a mixed oppinion here, but i agree that demo are not always the best practice though i do advise people to demo first specially thoes who know nothing about forex, the next part is micro live accounts, play witha couple of bux to differenciate between live and demo and to get a feel of what forex is really all about, and the fear of loosing is one of the most important factors, and of course when playing with micro accounts there is this feeling of joy for thoes who trade for the first time when they appreciate a win even if its just a couple of cent, it teaches patients :D forex is not alway about winning and earning but for me its about avoiding losing :D

• 6 months later...

There is no such courese like short or fast. You must gain full knowledge on a topic which you are working on. And forex is not unlike these. If you try fast or short way in forex market like Forex-metal you will certainly loss money. And nobody wants to loss money so be careful about what you are doing and what you are gonna do.

http://www.forex-metal.com/affiliate/47698/1

• 2 weeks later...
Guest gaban
We must be careful when trading so we do not lose money needlessly on forex. Stay disciplined with the plan, and money management we have created if we don't wanna lose our money

Archived