Fast Forex Cash Course

It seems difficult to say that we could get a fast forex course to get the results that we want from forex trading, to be successful we need time and experience as well as knowledge. I am more convinced that experience is the best teacher and our desire to continue to learn and continue to dig up more information on forex trading will give us the results that we want from forex trading.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest gaban

P ractice with demo account until you find a good system you feel comfortable with and also become very familiar on how to use the platform before you start using a live account. There are no shortcuts to success in Forex. The best and the most important way to earn in forex is through complete forex learning and through continuous forex practice.

• 3 weeks later...

Minimizing risk is the best way to succeed in forex and demo accounts is the most appropriate choice to know the style of our trading without risking our funds, by knowing our trading style, we can decide strategy and money management to trade our best, has an adequate basis strong before deciding to trade in a real account.

• 1 month later...
Guest gaban

Minimizing risk is the best way to succeed in forex and demo accounts is the most appropriate choice to know the style of our trading without risking our funds, by knowing our trading style, we can decide strategy and money management to trade our best, has an adequate basis strong before deciding to trade in a real account.

Right, we should do it if we wanna get maximal result in forex trading. don't just focus on make money, because usually it will make us be greedy trader. I also still use demo account to hone my trading skill, both in analyzing market, managing money, and controlling myself.

• 3 months later...

All of you are very right...

If we want success in forex, do these:

-Learn operating MT4

-Learn how to gain the profit in virtual first

-Learn abot fundametal

-Learn about technical

-Learn about operating EA

-And Start to trade in REAL...

I recommend you join and open PAMM account in liteforex broker, If you do not have time, you can make your account be managed by the best traders in liteforex..

I've invest in there more about $1500..

It's very great result there...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

thanks for the post admin, but what is the best site to learn all about forex and strategies? cool.gif

Forex forum has a lot of resources for us to learn.You can ask everything that you want and forum members will gladly help you by answering your querry,they may also give you some tips,suggestions that is very helpful especially for newbies

• 1 month later...

Participate in demo acc contest and win real money.

You can use the money to starting your trading.

i think every broker also help traders to trade with demo account, they offer demo account for traders, include Armada Markets. We can use demo account to start trading in forex, know and understand forex markets and get trading experience that we can learn before trade using real account.

i think every broker also help traders to trade with demo account, they offer demo account for traders, include Armada Markets. We can use demo account to start trading in forex, know and understand forex markets and get trading experience that we can learn before trade using real account.

I believe so.Having a free demo account on our broker for free just like mine at gdmfx is useful since we can learned from it one way or the other.Knowing it is for free so why not grab the opportunity and learned from it.

Forex is a risky business, to be able to make money from forex, first we should be able to manage the risks, and to be able to manage forex risks necessary knowledge and experience, that's why fast forex course can not produce the maximum forex ability as good as experience.

Forex business is indeed very risky and managing the risk that forex entails is really important.Acquiring knowledge on how to manage/minimize the risk that is present in forex is not enough we should be disciplined enough to apply what we learned on our actual trading.This is one important thing that will help us prolong our stay at this business.

• 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I have been trading over last 3 years and in this time the most important lesson that I have learned is that we should never hurry things up, we should always give everything its own time as doing something in hurry is only going to prove costly, so we should give proper time for learning Forex trading otherwise if we try to do it fast forwards it’s not going to work.

I have learned for 1 year full with my broker OctaFX. I have spent that time not just on learning but also have won a lot of money with them. I used to trade regularly on their various contest especially Champion, it was wonderful with up to 1000 USD prizes so I even won 300 USD once, which I used it for trading on my real account with them.

• 4 months later...
Guest hunter13

fast course . it is not impossible. we will know about market and technical. but we still lack experience. we still lose with this market. i think it is ok for start but we need practice more with demo account. and we shoult trade with bonus and small fund we will get experience we will successfull faster.

Yes, in my 1st year of trading, I was too busy to get good trading course thus I can gain professional trading activities. After doing long time study I managed Free Training Course of TradingBanks broker. Though, it is a ECN broker and also was a free course that‘s way, easily I involved myself into this course. Then, I totally surprised to observe their professionalism. Because, it was a full trading course and enough for new Forex traders. Even, I learned details about Mt4 trading platform from their video tutorials. So, I think if a new trader can manage a helpful trading platform then he can be a knowledgeable Forex trader very easily.

• 1 month later...

I don’t think there is any fast cash with trading; if we want fast cash then gambling is the better way. I am working with OctaFX broker where I am already getting cash in great way due to their rebate service, it helps me earn 15 dollars per lot size trading and with successful trader the fun gets double with having extra source of income awaiting for me, I can really enjoy my work with such a fascinating company and I never have to worry one bit.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived