Trade Demo And Make Money, No Need To Deposit Own Funds.

Rate this topic

Just found very exciting trading contest from OctaFx http://www.octafx.com/contests/octafx-champion/. Trading demo we can win 500$ that can be withdrawn or used for further trading on real. Taking into consideration that we are free of slippages and widening spreads on demo (in contrast to trading on real) making profit there will be much easier. Already opened two demo accs want to win 1 and second plance and grab 800$ :) what do you think???

• 4 months later...

It is lovely to see such attractive contest, as it is not only great for making extra money due to prizes, but also the learning is done. Mostly newbies hate trading on demo, it is too boring for them so with OctaFX’s great demo contest not only we are able to practice without getting bored but chance of winning up to 1000 USD prize. I regularly participate in this contest and also won 300 USD for the last place once which I received within 12 hours.

Trading contest will help us to more understand about forex. We will get more trading experience too and it wil help us to more understand about market forex. I also still use demo account in TenkoFx. Using this account, i try to more improve my trading skills here.

"Invite your friend, get $10 and win $5,000"

Yes, if all goes like you said it’s very easy without no stress or risk, but life is never that straight for anyone even for winning the contest we have to gain knowledge and experience, as there are thousands of traders participating and it does not help when the broker is OctaFX, they are immensely popular and have larger numbers of followers, so any contest is really hard to win.

I really enjoy their latest demo contest cTrader, it is short contest of just one week, but have great prize of till 5 position while the first winner will get 150, so it is good enough for me for weekly basis, as I can try every week instead of having to wait for the whole month.

yeah not just the contest now a days the brokers are also offering No-Deposit bonus.. so for those who aren't interested to spend their funds shall join up the free club

hehe lol

Yes, we can try to use no deposit bonus for trading. We must maximize it as well as possible. but if our broker doesn't give it, it think, we can start trading with our money. We can start trading with small amount. IN tenkoFx, trader can use cent account to start trading

"Invite your friend, get $10 and win $5,000"

• 8 months later...

I think demo account or even demo contest is very handy especially if it’s with right company, if we trade with good broker then we will definitely get all these benefits, but if we are stuck with wrong broker then we will struggle badly or at least won’t be able to reach too far in high risk market like Forex. I am lucky that I work with OctaFX broker where I am not just getting great support, but also facilities like cTrader demo contest, it’s weekly based contest which is really helpful and allows me to get results in my favor easily while there is also huge prize that is up to 400 dollars, it’s really good and helps me trade so much better.

• 1 month later...

I am also using this lovely contest by OctaFX broker, I really enjoy participating on this because this way I can practice regularly and of course been able to win massive prize up to 1000 USD, it is always special to be participating on such contest because there are so many highly rated traders participating and working around them not only give us good tips, but it gives experience which I believe is really vital in order to be successful.

• 9 months later...

When I attempted to invest my own money then I did not found any trading contest actually, but I have invested my money with 100% deposit bonus of TradingBanks, I got a healthy trading equity in my young live account because of this amazing bonus offer! As a result, I made double profits in my early stage of live trading.

I have been with OctaFX broker for nearly 3 years now, I have regularly participated on this contest, but now things have only got better with so many amazing contest been present especially Southampton Supreme, it’s rocking with been just 90 minutes yet there are unlimited prizes to be won, so it’s a sort of contest that everyone loves to participate on and help us gain some serious rewards which eventually helps in working nicely while there are no charges to participate on this mighty demo contest and we can participate on this as many times as we like without any restrictions, it gives us chance to gain experience while we also have chance to win some serious prizes which is just awesome.

• 4 years later...

Forex trading is not a game. It has so much risk. Every trader should learn the basic knowledge about forex before entering into the market. Lack of knowledge can put them into the big problem. knowledge about forex can be learned by many ways. But the best way of learning forex is to open a demo account. This can help him to get knowledge, by which he can at least make profit slowly. When I was new in this market, I gathered knowledge by opening a demo account in Forex4you. It helps me to know about forex, about trading. I also know what is good for me and what is not. I am still trading with them. They are really helpful.

• 2 months later...

If you want to make a profit in real trading, you must do demo trading. The demo is a part of trading practice. From which part many things can be learned. To trade, you have to combine many things from which you can make a profit. I think all these things should be practiced in demo trading. Money management and risk management are a big part of trading. This part can be mastered through proper practice.