Klip Of Armada Markets

• 3 weeks later...

1456007_684718931561998_956677069_n.png

Campaign available to all LIVE clients. Open LIVE account here.
Deposit at least 500€$£.

• After deposit, contact client support via e-mail to collect the bonus. Code word: Armada.
  • Each client can get one bonus only.
  • Trade 5 lots to withdraw the bonus.
  • Armada reserves the right to disqualify any user if there is a suspicion of misuse or abuse.
  • Armada reserves the right to change the Terms of the campaign or cancel it at any time.

2014-08-20_120152_zps1d3eea28.png

ECN broker provides you direct access to the market. The broker earns only from the commissions paid by the customer. We like to see our clients making money in trading.

You can open Classic account with a minimum deposit of 100 €$£. Minimum deposit on Exchange account is 300 €$£. Depositing is free of charge.

2014-08-20_120223_zpsf85c0730.png

Double-your-goal-cropped_featured.jpg

Double Your Goals Campaign has finished! We are announcing top 10 most profitable traders

25.png

wasim

For how long have you been trading?
I have been trading in the FX market for more than 10 years and I've been using EAs for about 4 years now.

Can you briefly describe your strategy?
My trading strategy depends on technical analysis and martingale trading combined with some fundamental analysis.

Why have you chosen Armada Markets?
I tried almost all the very well-known Forex brokers but I always faced some obstacles from the broker and in many cases my trading accounts were blocked and closed. But with Armada Markets I can trade freely with the best market spreads and the best order execution I have ever experienced. I want to thank Armada Markets for the best support and best forex environment a trader can find.

Become a trader. Armada Markets offers currency trading services. FX license, no requotes, deep liquidity and ECN spreads.

Calculators & FX Quoes

Classic and Exchange account trading benefits: speads as low as 0.0 pips; no re-quotes, delays nor interventions; scalping, EAs and news trading allowed; STP, DMA and NDD; Leverage up to 1:500; trade from 0.01 lot; minimum deposit 100 EUR/USD/GBP/PLN

• 2 weeks later...

483050f23ba3abb58145a23484204fc7.png

Get started in 2 easy steps

Open account in Armada Markets

Existing Clients. If you are our existing client then please send e-mail to [email protected] and ask our account department to put account to Myfxbook autotrade group.

Link Your Account To Autotrade

The next stage is to visit the Myfxbook website and link your Armada Markets trading account to Myfxbook AutoTrade.

23db070fd86b059dd7f9b0ccf0a3c42a.png

Win "OnePlus One" Smartphone

• Traders, who are eligible and fulfilled requirements below, will be participating in the campaign with a chance to win one of 3 brand-new 64 GB OnePlus One Smartphones.
  • From all the participants, 3 Traders will be randomly selected, each of them will get the OnePlus One Smartphone.
  • Campaign period: from October 1st until November 15th.
  • The campaign is available to all Clients with LIVE accounts – Classic and Exchange.
  • If you do not have LIVE account, open it here

• 4 weeks later...

04dc3a525f671de774bf8f5571177880.png

One-Click Trader

Our One-Click Trader EA expands the functionality of MetaTrader4. Traders can now benefit more from the exceptional execution speed for buy/sell orders, acquiring an unforgettable experience of a real time trading! Make Forex trades with a single click! This EA gives you the following benefits:
  • Create buy and sell orders with a push of a button
  • One click to close all your positions – including hedging
  • See your profits and losses in pips
  • Place stop losses and take profits in pips

d0f7f1e2951e747df478f1910279412f.png

• 1 year later...

Archived