Tenko FX - tenkofx.com

Rate this topic

PAMM ratings are a transparent display of trading manager performance and the results of each PAMM account. Before making an investment you should analyse these results in order to evaluate the trading risks and match your investment goals and risk tolerance level to a specific trading manager.

7762555b738f03dbf10d757ebd384906.png

55e3d69e352e4dbd8da0b41b992307e3.png

BECOME AN INVESTOR AND PUT YOUR MONEY TO WORK

Follow the steps below to become a PAMM investor:

1. Register for your TenkoDESK account: your personalised member area.
2. Evaluate the PAMM ratings and choose the manager with the most attractive performance and investment terms.
I illustrated as follows:
I see that the performance in order to have the best performance in the PAMM Rating.
1bfd6fa779aa188f21b98a1c07d9da6d.png

PAMM manager will provide profit sharing data is the minimum investment required
d09070f9056bb4380758087e75f1c2b4.png

How easy is it?
3. Read the Regulating Documents and follow the instructions to confirm your investment.
4. Click the "Invest" button and follow instructions to finalize your investment. Your investments will be added to the PAMM account immediately.
Advantages of investing in a TenkoFx PAMM account
Security
You maintain full control over the funds in your account, which will be held in trust by TENKOFX and insured by the investor compensation fund. Your PAMM manager can trade on your behalf but cannot withdraw funds from your account. This eliminates any non-trading risks such as fraudulent manager activity.
TRANSPARENCY
With your personal TenkoDESK account you’ll always be able to keep track of your investment, with constant access to data on your PAMM account manager’s performance, risk parameters and trading strategies.
Diversity
PAMM account performance and manager risk-return profiles vary widely. Some produce very high profits at a high risk of loss, while others are less risky than even conventional asset classes like bonds. Pursue your specific investment goals by choosing a manager whose activities match your objectives and risk appetite.
Flexibility
Your PAMM investments are very liquid: you are free to withdraw your profits and increase or decrease the amount of your investment at very short notice. Unlike with many traditional mutual funds, you won’t pay transaction fees for these activities.

• 2 weeks later...
This service is designed for traders who have experienced success on other PAMM platforms or individual trading accounts and wish to start trading as a manager with TenkoFX. As a TenkoFX Verified PAMM Trader your trading history will be displayed on our PAMM graph, providing highly visible marketing for your account and increasing its attractiveness to investors. Expand your trading career and let your reputation and performance speak for you.

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Each trader is carefully verified by TenkoFX in a thorough and transparent process

36eb561b854b15f74eaeaf926af3a662.png

FEATURES OF THE SERVICE

Our verification service allows customers to identify and invest in the most stable and best-performing traders. Our stringent requirements and detailed assessment process ensure that only successful and experienced traders with an exceptional track record (on our own or another PAMM platform) will be listed as verified trader

Genuine accounts

Only genuine trading accounts with a minimum manager’s capital of $5,000 (or equivalent in another currency) will be considered for verification. Accounts with bonus deposits are not eligible.

Consistent performance

Consistent performance over time is an essential criterion for PAMM verification. Only traders with a stable trading history of at least three months will be considered.

Third-party PAMM platforms

Once verified, managers with a successful trading history on other PAMM platforms will be able advertise their track record on TenkoFX, allowing them to access new markets and experience our world-class service without having to rebuild their reputation.

Thorough assessment

Our team of experienced managers will consider each application using stringent assessment criteria. Risk determinants such as maximum drawdown, cross-account performance, martingale and the use of ‘wait until recovery’ strategies will be evaulated before verification is issued.

Platform migration

Our verification process allows managers with a successful trading record on the MetaTrader trading platform to migrate to the cTrader ECN platform, or vice- versa, without having to rebuild their history and reputation.

Verified history

Through the verification process we take responsibility for the assessment and confirmation of a manager’s trading history. However, please be aware that the previous success of a trader does not ensure his success in the future. TenkoFX cannot guarantee the performance of any manager.

bfa28eb52d0a7b9256c4734e69c92076.png

BECOME A VERIFIED PAMM TRADER

To become a Verified PAMM Trader you need to start by registering for a TenkoDESK account. Once you have set up your account send your application by email to [email protected] with “Verified PAMM Trader” as the subject. In your application you should briefly describe your trading experience and provide details and evidence of your trading history. After the initial assessment our manager will contact you for a more detailed verification of your trading history.

Do you want to become a PAMM Investors with an affordable investment (TRANSPARENCY, DIVERSITY, FLEXIBILITY and security of your funds)?

You can choose the trader is right for you as well as a small investment fund

An example is the account PAMM MLM in TenkoFx

30253baad445c728bec12c51610405ed.png

Have 12 investors, the profit achieved up to 303.07%

Then how much profit sharing and a minimum investment?

250db63abef791cbffcf6cafa5cc8e76.png

Enough with the investment of $ 50, an investor can invest in the PAMM Manager with a secure system where managers can not attract investors' money and just get a performance fee of 45% of the profit.

Will you make a profit without working?

Join together TenkoFx and become PAMM Investors with large revenues

Is there a smaller investment value?

example is PAMM Manager FORCE INDEX with a minimum investment of $25 and has 34 investors

27c6fcc5689e7193a0bac97820171942.png

FAQ For Investor

This support service has been created specifically for clients of international broker TenkoFX who may have questions about Forex trading.

Here you can find information about our terms and conditions of trading, and matters such as Forex processes, how to withdraw or transfer funds, training, technical issues and fundamental analysis, etc.

What steps do I need to complete in order to invest my capital?

If you want to invest funds through TenkoFX just follow these three easy steps:

1. Register for TenkoDESK.

2. Make a deposit into your personal Money Box.

3. Choose a suitable manager and apply to make your investment.

Where can I review and choose a PAMM manager?

The trading history of PAMM managers is available on the PAMM Accounts rating page. You can use this information to identify a suitable manager.

What is the PAMM accounts rating?

The PAMM Accounts rating is a summary table to help you evaluate and select the most attractive managing trader to invest your funds with. The rating table comprises of various assessment parameters, which you can reshuffle according to your priorities.

What criteria can I use to select a PAMM manager?

The following information is available for all PAMM managers. You can use this information to identify a suitable manager, by matching the profiles and PAMM ratings to your personal goals and risk appetite:

• age of the account (in days)

• equity size

• total and daily return on investment (percentage)

• size of the maximum drawdown

You should also check the minimum investment amount and the size of the profit share offered by the trader.

What is the minimum investment amount?

Each PAMM manager sets the minimum investment amount on their account. You can check this parameter in the PAMM account's profile before making your investment.

[b How soon will my investment appear in the manager's account after I make an application to invest?[/b]

Your investment will be credited instantly.

Can I add additional funds to a current investment?

Yes, you can add to the amount of your investment. Simply transfer funds from your Money Box and they will be added to your investment within minutes.

5a89187f58941716b74f17c538001341.png

What is a PAMM manager account?

A PAMM manager account enables you to attract investment into your trading system. For more information please click here.

Investment offer.

When you create a PAMM account you must determine the parameters for investments and rewards.

Offer contains a minimum amount of investment and four indicators:

Amount. It determines further parameters for the investor.

Performance fee - a percentage of investor's income that will be paid monthly to the manager's account.

History - can whether the investor see the history of transactions.

Open trades - can whether the investor see the current transactions.

What is the minimum deposit I need to make in order to register as a PAMM manager?

You can get started as a PAMM manager with as little as $100 in your account.

This account is ECN account with No limitations in your trading style

Can I liquidate a PAMM account? What happens if I do?

You can liquidate a PAMM account via the 'Liquidation of a PAMM account' link in your TenkoDESK workspace. The funds in the account will be withdrawn at the next rollover, as stipulated in the PAMM Investment Terms and Conditions. You cannot cancel a request to liquidate an account once you have made it and a liquidated PAMM account cannot be restored. If you wish to resume operation in the PAMM system and attract new investments, you will need to register a new PAMM account.

What is a PAMM rollover?

PAMM Rollover occurs in accordance with the schedule which is set up by each individual manager. The schedule can be different for each PAMM account. The time reference is based on trading server time. The manager is not authorized to change the schedule more than once per 90 calendar days.

c4d9c132cb77d0101bcbe2da1aaf4afc.png

Rollover process updates statistics of the PAMM account, calculates manager and partner remuneration and completes withdrawal applications.

4584207648fa6c2c81cb001308d6e90a.png

TENKO FX PROVIDES ITS SERVICES ON THE BASIS OF A LICENSE OF THE INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL SERVICES COMMISSION OF BELIZE.

The company’s authorization to provide financial services is issued by the International Financial Services Commission of Belize. This authorization is published and maintained on the regulator’s official website. The license issued for a one year period, and is renewed annually.

The company’s licence can be verified via the IFSC website at www.ifsc.gov.bz, in the register of licensed entities authorized to offer services in trading in financial and commodity-based derivative instruments and other securities (List F under the Licensed Service Providers tab).

LICENSED SERVICE PROVIDERS REGISTER : IFSC/60/349/TS/15

Complaint Resolution Process

At TenkoFX we take customer service very seriously, and treat every complaint as an opportunity to assess our business processes, identify weak areas and improve our services wherever possible.
It is in both your best interests and ours for you to familiarise yourself with our internal complaint resolution process.

TRADING COMPARATIVE TABLE

aa10bfff41d67c6891bc114c18687d9d.png
f47b0a6c8c2d2b099f12fecdda2ae0a7.png

NOTES:

Fixed spread accounts (STD, CENT, SF) are synthetic products that we offer to our clients. Please note that professional markets (liquidity providers) operate on the basis of variable spreads.

Fixed spread accounts do offer some protective advantages against excessive slippage, excessive stop loss or stop out triggers resulting from spread widening, which are trading risks inherent to professional markets. These features expose fixed spread accounts to abuse by professional traders or trading software.

We warn all existing or potential clients not to attempt to misuse fixed spread accounts by running professional strategies like HFT (high frequency trading), scalping or HFT-type news trading. These strategies should be run exclusively on professional ECN accounts only.

If more than 50% of your trades meet the below criteria your trading style will be treated as abusive to fixed spread account and will put our relationship at risk.

• Trade duration of less than 10 minutes.
  • Profit targets that are smaller than 5 times the spread.
  • Order cancellations exceeding 50% of the total number of orders.
  • News time execution only, evident by the timing of orders.
  • Excessive transaction numbers – more than 30 per day, 100 per week, 300 per month.

Fixed spread accounts undergo regular individual audit checks to identify violations. The above criteria are given for informational purposes and we hope that this transparency will help us to avoid conflict situations. Please be aware that we will not hesitate to take severe action against violators.

PAMM is a type of account that it can be used as an investment for the investor. The TenkoFx, Investor given a special portion to be able to invest or to liquidate without having to deal with a PAMM Manager and guaranteed that investor money is safe because systems that provide special security for investors

If you are interested, you simply open an account in TenkoFx then choose the menu investors. but of course you should be verified first profile.

PAMM is your opportunity to make rewarding Forex and CFD investments without spending time mastering the skills needed to attain high returns on your capital. To make an investment simply review the PAMM account ratings and select a successful trader whose profile matches your trading goals and risk tolerance level. Once you invest in a PAMM account the manager will trade on your behalf and you will pay them a percentage of your profits as compensation for their work.

Suppose your investment by using the PAMM Trader - Dr.Evil

6ac30db942400ebad01ba153c6f0adf7.png

87c33340a3fede822f17da4fdf3386fb.png

07821cc2515d89a69d57c7742ec96770.png

Can I withdraw profit and my initial investment amount without liquidating my investment?

Anda memiliki hak untuk menarik keuntungan anda dan jumlah awal dari investasi, selama anda menyisakan minimal jumlah (seperti yang ditetapkan oleh manajer PAMM) di akun manajer.

You have the right to withdraw your profits and the initial sum from the investment, as long as you leave the minimum sum (as set by the PAMM manager) in the manager's account.

Example: you have invested $200 in a PAMM account. The minimum investment amount is $100. Your investment is now valued at $200, so you can withdraw $100.

Discalimer

The TenkoFX Company neither administers nor invests in PAMM Accounts. The role of our company is to ensure absolute compliance with the terms of investment-soliciting offers published by the managing traders. It is the responsibility of each investor to evaluate the risks of investing into a particular PAMM account, based on the information published on the website.

Now you can make investments in TenkoFx with a minimum investment amount in accordance with the investment offered by PAMM-Trader. But make sure that we know the performance of PAMM trader as seen from the performance of one of PAMM-Trader - Tractor Agressive

f4f76a2e3600b9d7adcab878678347db.png

8f8fe1aff5b7dfafcc1f0b263bbd362b.png

6d98b145ce8aa379aac8219f2461c68b.png

To find out more about the activities of PAMM Trader, you can immediately see the performance in : Classic

• 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Presently veteran dealer can be more gainful on the grounds that TenkoFX declares opening for ace traders. The initial 10 traders will get $200 in interests in their records. Speculation will be given to ace traders who will open a PAMM record and import their exchange history from myfxbook.com

Just need these requirements –

- A real account is imported; 
- An account is open for more than 6 months,
- The maximum drawdown for the account is no more than 20%,
- The maximum exposure level is no more than 30%,
- The profitability is 35% or more.

DIo_Vus_AUw_AAMVNK.jpg

Noted: The funds will be deposited into your investment account with a 50/50 offer. If the drawdown exceeds 20%, the company will withdraw the remaining funds. if imported account continues to show good trading in the next 3 month the Tenkofx company can increase the sum of investment funds up to 3000 USD.

I am forex retail trader who trading profitably with Circle Markets, the most transparent broker in this huge industry of money making and losing. I am successful player of this market because my broker supports me like I am their special clients. They allow small accounts and deposits, so you can try it with a little money before starting a serious trading. They equip traders with the essential skills, tools and technology to develop trading strategies in a variety of global market conditions.

• 2 months later...
  • MrD changed the title to Tenko FX - www.tenkofx.com
  • 4 weeks later...

I don't trade, although I know this company first hand, I often go on their site to read their economic statistics, reviews, sit on their technical blog, etc. Anyways, I'm collecting ideas so to speak, since they've got some pretty bright guys working in the analytics department.

• 3 weeks later...