Tenko FX - tenkofx.com

Rate this topic

• 4 weeks later...

I've withdrawn money multiple times and all of it is always credited without any problems. Actually I don't think that nowadays there are companies that stand up their customers, except maybe one-day brokers. Basically everyone is trying to do the work for the long run. It's another matter that this broker's conditions are pretty sweet and there're cryptocurrency pairs, which is also cool.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been setting sights on this company for a long time too, but things are somehow not ending with opening a real account, even though the minimum deposit for ecn is small. I'm going to watch this label for a while and trade on the demo and time will tell

• 4 weeks later...

I trade with this broker. I haven't noticed any particular difference between the information on the website and real trading. You probably saw that they have 3 accounts; the start amount is from 10 bucks. It's up to you to choose, I don't understand the meaning of your question. 
Spreads are floating and different on every account and of course depend on the asset. For example, it's from 4 pips (0.00004) and the commission is 4 units of base currency for 1 lot ($ 100,000) on the EUR/USD ecn account

TenkoFX has different leverages for different assets on different accounts. For example, it's 1:500 with a deposit of up to $25,000 on stp, and 1:200 with a deposit of up to $100,000 on ecn. 50% of margin is released during the hedge.  If the margin is negative, MT4 doesn't accept orders for execution even if they're hedging!

• 2 weeks later...

When I was trading with a former broker, I lost a lot because of swaps. Of course this is an inexcusable negligence, one must be careful. I would even say that it's indecent to run up this way. Now I ask everyone about each broker's swaps. Can one open an Islamic account without swaps on TenkoFX?

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't actually been interested in this, since I trade almost always during the day, but I know that it's possible to open an Islamic account without swaps on TenkoFX. You need to contact the manager and present a document that you practice Islam to do this. It's problematic, but maybe they let you open it without documents. Try to open it this way, but confirm this information in any case
In order to be sure that they'll make funds withdrawals

• 5 weeks later...
On 6/14/2018 at 10:18 AM, Garpolen said:

When I was trading with a former broker, I lost a lot because of swaps. Of course this is an inexcusable negligence, one must be careful. I would even say that it's indecent to run up this way. Now I ask everyone about each broker's swaps. Can one open an Islamic account without swaps on TenkoFX?

Hello Mate! How did you inquiry go, were you able to open an islamic account or swap free? I am sure the broker allows this sort of account without you going through any channel. Just visit the account types offered page.

• 1 month later...

Tenkofx introduces wire transfer payment method.

" Wire transfers are the safest method of transferring money since the whole process is controlled and monitored by the banks of the sender and the recipient.

To make a bank transfer you need to login your personal area, select "Add Funds-> Bank Systems -> Wire Transfer", where you will be offered to choose a country, currency and the amount of replenishment. After that, you will be provided with the requisites for the transfer.

• MrD changed the title to Tenko FX - tenkofx.com