Advertise your business on Top Gold Forum today for as low as $100 per month. Contact us.
  • Announcements

• Dennis#MD

New contests on TopGoldForum   10/11/2017

Brand new contest in TGF Cash Folder, with cash prizes for our members: My favorite movie contest. Good luck
Sign in to follow this  
Mary

Aussieempire - Aussieempire.com

from....

Dee (Admin of Iron and Outback)

Hello Iron Doubler Member,

I have some exciting news.

IRON DOUBLER will re-open on Friday 5th June (my time) at 10pm. I will put a clock on the site as time gets nearer.

I have incorporated Iron Doubler into a site that includes Outback Doubler, Iron Doubler and Addies Doubler (these will be added and opened as they are ready. Please be patient) as well as Baby, which is relatively new and has short lines with good payouts. Baby is a 3x1 cycler.

I have made a few changes to Iron Doubler. Please check the thread at MMG to get up-to-date information. One major change is that re-spends are now done automatically. This will speed the site up and eliminate HARS.

Iron Doubler is now part of Aussie Empire, which works on Alertpay.

I am giving all members 1 month from now (1st July my time) to join Aussie Empire. Those members who have NOT done so by then will have their spots put on hold.

If they then join before 1st August their spots will be returned to their account MINUS ANY PAYOUTS. The payouts made in the meantime will go to Admin spots and used as the admin decides best for the site.

The new site address is...

Please join us here. When you join Aussie Empire I will be able to assign your spots to your account. Please use the same username as you used to buy the spots in Iron Doubler.

Thank You

deelynch

Staff

Great Mary, we have some 'keepers' in here !!!

Dee has proven herself to be a Good Admin...

Thanks Dee :)

:thumbsup:

Our Banner is on the site program :thumbsup:

Thank you Dee :heart:

skylady ;)

Visual it being so...

And it shall be...

Hello Everyone,

I am deelynch, the admin of Aussie Empire.

Aussie Empire was created in an attempt to change processors from E-Gold to Alertpay for some of the programs that I was Admin of. I was not able to alter the script that I had been using so I re-wrote the script (with help from Stranger955) so that I could still run the programs and not let the members down. This has taken quite a while but I am getting there slowly.

Aussie Empire contains a number of old doublers and a new cycler.

Baby Doubler is the new cycler. Check it out. The lines are moving along nicely.

Iron Doubler is a program that has had a number of admins, with me being the final one. Iron Doubler was put on hold when E-gold messed up and stopped everyone using their accounts. It has now been added as part of Aussie Empire and re-opened last night (quite a few spots cycled).

Outback Doubler was a doubler that I built and ran. Again, e-gold messed it up and it had to be put on hold. It is still on hold for the time being as I still have to add spots to the lines and do a little fine tuning. Should be up and running in the next month or two.

Addies Doubler is a program that I helped to set up and it was being run by bullion. However, bullion disappeared in January and no-one has heard from him so, for the benefit of the members, I will add it to Aussie Empire in coming months.

2 Gets 20 is a side-shoot of Addies Doubler that will also be added to Aussie Empire.

As you can all see, there is something for everyone here at Aussie Empire. I intend to be around for many years to come yet and hope that everyone will check out the site and tell me what they think.

Thanks for the invite here Mary.

dee

Thanks Mary,

I'm glad to be here.

Yes, you did a bit of cycling in Iron Doubler. Have fun. Remember you can choose which programs to put your funds into......they don't all have to go back to where they came from. Your money, your choice.

I'm working on adding a link to this thread on the forums page and a monitor. May add them to the sign in page as well. Not sure yet.

dee

All re-spends are actually done by me (semi automatically) periodically as they are needed.

All you really need to do is to buy more spots in the lines and watch your account balance grow.

PS: I have now added links to this thread and to a monitor on the Aussie Empire site.

dee

Thanks Mary,

I'm glad to be here.

Yes, you did a bit of cycling in Iron Doubler. Have fun. Remember you can choose which programs to put your funds into......they don't all have to go back to where they came from. Your money, your choice.

I'm working on adding a link to this thread on the forums page and a monitor. May add them to the sign in page as well. Not sure yet.

dee

well that would be great dee...i can't wait to see it... :thumbsup:

All re-spends are actually done by me (semi automatically) periodically as they are needed.

All you really need to do is to buy more spots in the lines and watch your account balance grow.

PS: I have now added links to this thread and to a monitor on the Aussie Empire site.

dee

it looks great dee thanx for adding our banner to aussieempire :thumbup:

it looks great dee thanx for adding our banner to aussieempire :thumbup:

You are welcome Mary.

Hello Everyone,

If you have a site that you would like to add a link for on the Trusted Sites page please send a support ticket or PM me here. I will add the site to the list.

Please note that I will attempt to monitor the sites on this page and will periodically remove any that have closed. However, it would make life easier for me if you would let me know when a site closes.

dee