Where To Invest...

peterm

Too bad that guy is a Edited anyway =/

When you criticize someone or a program with derogatory words, {...detracting from the character or standing of something}

you MUST show Proof

This has been explained to you before...

Everyone has an opinion and as long as it is not damaging to a program and/or persons reputation, opinions are allowed...

skylady wacko.gif

When you criticize someone or a program with derogatory words, {...detracting from the character or standing of something}

you MUST show Proof

This has been explained to you before...

Everyone has an opinion and as long as it is not damaging to a program and/or persons reputation, opinions are allowed...

skylady wacko.gif

Can you prove that Fairies do not exist?

You can't can you?

But I am sure you agree with me that saying that people who try to force you to believe in fairies are charlatans.

Edited: Makes no difference what your opinion is, you've been told the way it is and either go by our rules or go somewhere else...

I can't proof that magicians do not exist, but hour logic agrees that whoever says to be a wizard or magician or astro magic guy or whatever must be a Edited.

Everyone has a right to their own opinions and beliefs, as long as they do not infringe upon the rights of others... as you are doing...

...who do you think you are, to say they are wrong and you are right...

no answer needed or wanted... just think about this...

Do not post any more comments in this Thread David,

your opinions or beliefs are not to be forced on anyone either...

Anyone that does not believe in this,

DON'T READ IT !!!

Actually quite a simple remedy...

• 4 months later...

Archived