Autotrade

Guest finance-freedom

Guest finance-freedom

There is new way of make money in forex without using your finger.

What they call this is 'AUTOTRADE' there is a company out there trading for you without take a cent from you. What you have to do is registered with them and link your trading platform with them.

They are working with many forex broker such as: fxopen, alpari, prime forex, AAA, fxsolution, FXDO, FXCM, AVAFX, Active trade. I have been using this system over two month and am making thousands of dollar every week.

If i share this information with many people it doesn't do me anything because it's free market. Thousands of people can make thousands of dollars at same time without any calamity.

If you are interesting this is the secret: http://abssignal.zulutrade.com

Let me tell you how i make money with this company. There is a system called "signal provider" in this autotrade.

This signal providers are the tools used to place trade in the market.

What i do is that i search and select the one that have highest pips winning in the market.

These are the signal provider i choose :fly on the wall, trader_union, year10000pips, harmonius, AAAAAAAA,simple money2, xpressfx and cofmacfx.

Link:http://abssignal.zulutrade.com

This company accept standard account which start from $500. what you have do after starting using this company service is to check your account once or twice in a day.

Please don't forget to comment when you try this system.

Link:http://abssignal.zulutrade.com

• 2 years later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

but i prefer to do it by myself, because by do forex trading by myself can make me getting better when do forex trading, i can improve my skill and mentality thats why im not prefer autotrade.

• 3 months later...

Yes, there have so many opportunities of automatic trading! It’s really a great sign for investors and low skilled Forex traders actually. When I was a new Forex trader then I used copy trading service of TradingBanks, I got handsome monthly return from this service. In addition, I started my live trading though their financial support. Right now, I trade manually in my live trading.

• 1 month later...

but i prefer to do it by myself, because by do forex trading by myself can make me getting better when do forex trading, i can improve my skill and mentality thats why im not prefer autotrade.

Agreed as you get more knowledge and learning when you do it your self, moreover you never knew when your auto trade strategy fails as many EA requires monitoring during the news release time.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, there have so many opportunities of automatic trading! It’s really a great sign for investors and low skilled Forex traders actually. When I was a new Forex trader then I used copy trading service of TradingBanks, I got handsome monthly return from this service. In addition, I started my live trading though their financial support. Right now, I trade manually in my live trading.

yeah they could work on a odd day but i think its not that easy to trade with autotrader, as on a volatile market day it could place a wrong trade.

• 2 weeks later...

I prefer manual trading. I don't like trading with some softwares and robots, they may fail under some circumstances, in which we could make a differences.

Manual trading is good too as EAs are hard to trust if you are not a developer, however anyone who wishes to go fully automated requires to read EA manual thoroughly before implementing them.

• 1 year later...

May be your platform is good but I really can not trust all these hyped programs. Auto trading can not make you a successful forex trader. It can probably make you money for short while, but in long run you will discover yourselves as unfit for the market. I do manual trading in AAFX trading platform. They also have expert advisor system. But I take little bit support and do most of the analysis on my own.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/30/2016 at 2:37 PM, tradesprint said:

Manual trading is good too as EAs are hard to trust if you are not a developer, however anyone who wishes to go fully automated requires to read EA manual thoroughly before implementing them.

The thing is that I don't trust anyone quickly and thus I don't like to trade through EA, or Broker, or Bots. I like to rely on my own skills. Whether they are less or more.

Archived