• 24-Hour trading and support
  • Trade immediately by credit card,
  • PayPal or WebMoney.
  • Start trading forex with as little as $100
  • 200:1 leverage*
  • No commissions or fees**
  • Euro or US Dollar trading account
  • Withdraw instantly with Ava Debit Card

On the Ava FX forex trading platform you can trade many financial instruments such as: Oil, Stock Indices (DJ, S&P500, FTSE, DAX, CAC, MIB, NIKKEI and others), Gold, Silver, Sugar, Cotton, Gas and all the other major commodities. You can also enjoy the benefits of Ava FX auto trading solution and our oil trading.

Ava FX is backed by a large financial institution, which manages over $16 billion in assets.

Trading Platform : Metatrader 4, AvaTrader, AutoTrader.

Professional traders are getting richer and richer. Now you can have access to information shared only between the top of the line Traders, by getting our Forex Book for Free.

Download Here:

ebook-AVAFX.gif

1. The "Forex Trading Strategies" award winning forex ebook teaches you insider information on how to trade the financial markets.
  2. Learn the secrets of trading Forex, Indexes and Commodities. Spot Hot Trends and Profit from them. Use news and Technical Analysis tools to make money.

I found it in the Website: huh.gif

Account Type... Initial Deposit Minimum.. FREE Cash Amount

Silver....................$300......................$75*

Gold......................$1,000...................$150-$1000

Platinum................$10,000..................$1,200

I browsed through the website, but I didn't find how to get the 120 USD!

Any help?

TECHNICAL OPPORTUNITY Aug 25, 2010

General Overview The Pound came under pressure as Martin Weale of the MPC was quoted saying the

UK faces a ‘real risk’ of a second recession and that the possibility of another financial crisis ‘can’t be

regarded as trivial.’ The pound broke through the 1.5475 area and is likely to test 1.5300.

TECHNICAL OPPORTUNITY Aug 26, 2010

USD/JPY

The Yen held the 84 level, as jawboning continued to take center stage as Japanese officials are gravely concerned about the current strength of the Yen. Intervention in the currency markets is unlikely, but shorts of te USD/JPY are unwilling to get caught in a visious squueze.

I found it in the Website: huh.gif

Account Type... Initial Deposit Minimum.. FREE Cash Amount

Silver....................$300......................$75*

Gold......................$1,000...................$150-$1000

Platinum................$10,000..................$1,200

Oh, it's not even 120, it's 1200.

But it says "Get 1200 Free Cash" in the banner

Nothing about deposits. I mean, at least that's how interpret free!

• 2 weeks later...

Daily Market Review September 15, 2010

Gold prices moved higher as positive retail sales and business inventories along with robust news out of

China, lead investors into precious metals. Gold broke through former resistance at 1265, and should

continue to move higher as liquidity remains strong in the markets.

• Root Admin

Oh, it's not even 120, it's 1200.

But it says "Get 1200 Free Cash" in the banner

Nothing about deposits. I mean, at least that's how interpret free!

Well .... I haven't heard of any company that will simply start to give $1200 to persons FOR free. there is always a trick ;)

To find some answers, go to:

OPEN A TRADING ACCOUNT

Under Promotions, dropdown:

click: New Accounts Promotions

____________________________________________________________________________________________

LIMITED - TIME OFFER: NEW TRADING ACCOUNT PROMOTIONS

Open and fund your new account and receive a FREE cash bonus added to your account.

The amount of the bonus will depend on the account type you open, as follows: Account TypeInitial Deposit MinimumFREE Cash Amount

Silver: $300 -$75*

Gold: $1,000$150 -$1000**

Platinum: $10,000 -$1,200

Ava Premium$50,000Call us for special VIP

benefits & tailor-made accounts

* Minimum Deposit to open Silver Account is $100

** Bonus depends on the investment size and deposit method. For more details please call our Customer Support at +1-212-941-9609. Click Here To Open A New Account

Bonus Requirements:

1. In order to withdraw your free bonus, you will be required to execute a minimum trading volume of 10,000 base instrument for every $1 bonus.

2. Bonus will be given upon receipt of verification documents.

3.The following countries are eligible for bonus only if deposits are made by wire transfer: Vietnam, China, Pakistan, and Egypt.

Our Award Winning forex trading platform will allow you to get the most updated FX market analysis, FX streaming quotes, and up to date forex calendar, technical analysis tools, online forex tradingcharts, forex news and many more.

Learn more about our forex trading platform tools and you can start your forex trading experience. Ava FX is proud to offer a first class multi language help center in French, Italian, Spanish, Arabic, Japanese and many more.

For any question regarding the Metatrader platform you can assist our Metatrader Blog.

The red highlight explains How and When you are allowed to withdraw any of the bonuses...

This should help answer some of these questions being asked here cool.gif

• 1 month later...

Daily Market Overview

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

EURUSD- The Euro fell, as issued related to European peripheral bonds reared their ugly head. A combination of higher credit default rates and higher Irish and Portuguese bond yields drove the Euro lower. A break of the 1.39 area, will quickly lead to support at 1.37

USDJPY- The dollar barely moved higher against the Yen, but this is the second straight day of a higher close. The USD/JPY is forming a bottom near the 80 level, and could rally on any dollar positive news.

• 3 weeks later...

Daily Market Overview

Monday, 29 Nov 2010

EUR Trading below $1.3200

The euro dropped to a new two month low versus the dollar in today's European trading after briefly bouncing to a high of $1.3301. The common currency is currently trading at $1.3170. The euro declined versus the dollar and yen despite Ireland's acceptance of the rescue package overnight. Against the yen, the euro is at Y110.71 from Y111.42

European Union finance ministers agreed Sunday to a EUR85 billion loan package for Ireland, this, however, failed to boost the euro as investors believe the debt issues in the region will persist, keeping negative pressure on the common currency versus the greenback and the Japanese yen.

The dollar continued its rise versus the yen today, hitting a high of Y84.20 earlier Monday, as concern military action on the Korean peninsula will escalate boosted demand for the safe haven USD.

Daily Market Overview

Monday, 6 Dec 2010

Dollar Strength Returns; Canadian Economic Data Approaching

The dollar was stronger during the European trading session as Fed Chairman Ben Bernanke reassured investors over inflation concerns while Moody's downgraded the government bond rating of Hungary.

Overall dollar strength was apparent in the forex market today as the dollar recovers from last week's losses due to weak employment numbers. At lunchtime during European trading the EUR/USD was trading lower at 1.3300, from an opening day price of 1.3413. The GBP/USD was down at 1.5675, after opening the day at 1.5773. The USD/CHF was up at 0.9850, following an opening day price of 0.9736.

• 2 weeks later...

Weekly Market Review

December 20, 2010

On Friday afternoon in Washington, D.C., President Obama signed into law the Bush-era tax cuts and incentives bill which moved, seemingly at light speed, through the U.S. Congress earlier in the week, in what was a surprising show of bipartisanship. Certainly, the newest law of the land was rife with compromises, from both sides of the aisle and both branches of government, yet there remains hope that the new law will help to stimulate the American economy, perhaps in a way that the Fed’s deployment of stimulus isn’t.

Daily Market Overview

Thursday, December 23, 2010

EURUSD - The Euro moved lower after the ECB said will lend out EUR149.5 billion in 3-month loans, and that 270 banks bid for the money. European banks (particularly in the periphery) remain highly dependent on the ECB for its liquidity needs.

EURGBP- The Euro edged higher, as the pound lost ground against most major currencies. BOE minutes came in as expected, with the vote breakdown for the December identical to the previous two, 7-1-1.

AVAFX - Start trading with as little as $100.

It's good offering from avafx but too bad I don't have that much amount to deposit there. And also I don't know the reputation of this broker so it's a little bit worrying me to invest there if I have some bucks to invest. The minimum deposit is $100, I think that was low enough but I didn't have any courages to do that for now :cool:

• 3 weeks later...

It's good offering from avafx but too bad I don't have that much amount to deposit there. And also I don't know the reputation of this broker so it's a little bit worrying me to invest there if I have some bucks to invest. The minimum deposit is $100, I think that was low enough but I didn't have any courages to do that for now :cool:

You are welcome tp join AVAFX for free, you can try the AVA Trader demo version to practice forex trading.

Daily Market Overview

Monday, 10 Jan 2011

Euro Remains Weak as Further Debt Concerns Arise

The euro remained well below the 1.2950 level against the US dollar in morning trading, largely due to fresh concerns regarding euro-zone soverign debt, this time out of Portugal. Both France and Germany are pressuring Portugal to accept an international bailout before its soverign debt becomes out of control. Investors responded by selling off the 17-nation common currency against most of its main curency rivals. In addition to the losses it took against the dollar, the euro is starting to give back earlier gains made against the yen and UK pound. Currently the EUR/JPY and EUR/GBP are trading at 107.32 and 0.8309, respectively.

AVAFX - Start trading with as little as $100.