How Are You Making Money Online And Earn $0.5 Lr

• Root Admin

Hello everyone and happy monday. A new week started and is time for a new contest.

Tell us how are you making money online ( just make your answer in few sentences you may not give too many details but also dont just post 'I make money in PTC.")

First 20 members will win $0.5 LR. Don't forget to add your LR account so we can pay you

I make money online by selling advertising here on TGF and on few other sites that I own , by affiliate commissions on LRExchange and I'm planning to start a selling online money making scripts business soon

Guest TheRedHawk

I Just Making Money In posting in forums also here in contests and i invest this money in hyip however some times i lose this money

but i can make good money in the last time also i try PTC sites but i don't like it

And Now I trying to make my own forum but it will be Arabic forum i will earn alot of money in it .

LR :U0065484

I make money online from 2 main sources. I'm an exchanger for PayPal, LibertyReserves, Alertpay, MoneyBookers. I also make money online by playing (I won't call it investing as it's not) HYIPs and surf programs. Also a bit of money from affiliate sites by promoting thier products.

U4694052 (topearn)

Good question and let me say it that way, some I make with HYIP's put my eggs in a few baskets, other money are made with real Investments right now I am in at 2 different ones where the first one is dealing with Gold Extraction and Green Technology. And some I make with Autosurf programs, right now as well with 2 systems, autosurf could be a real and honest business but to often are operated by Croks.

LR: U9696026

I have money invested in some main PTCs like Neobux and earn there while I click in smaller PTCs with no investment ones that pay to LR, PP in smaller amounts and amplifiy them, I use GPTs and Traffic Exchanges as well as forum siggies to advertise and also make money. I amplify all my earnings in other investments like forex, hyip, penny stocks and a cycler.

LR: U5022517

Another GREAT Contest - WHOOPPPieeeeee

Make my main money with 'Marketing' programs and from Signature Advertising...

Dabble in a few other programs too...

skylady :)

{{no pay, just for members}}

Guest benabesyoucef

hello admin hello avery one

I have a new forum, you put Google Adsense

and by reading ads, joined HYIP, and post on several sites for post paid

tahnks admin

LR U0005540

Guest milleniaC

Hello,

I started a PTC few months ago and the earnings is great. You will need good contacts with other site owners as well as you have to put hard work in it to become successful. Never quit nor give in. Open a PTC and continue it with great determination. I would suggest to open an Aurora PTC as it is more stable. Bux sites involves a lot of money and it is very risky.

LR U2211790

I make money by affiliate programs, forex trading, blogging, uploading files, and invetment programs. I like to introduce a site, where people sell and buy e-books with credit points. Credit point were given by me from advertising revenue. Credit points can be redemed by the people on real cash.

My LR is U9867839

Archived