Hi Everyone

Guest Ryan Pac Trading Admin

Guest Ryan Pac Trading Admin

Hi all, I'm Jason Ryan, an Admin to a program that is considering listing with TopGoldForum, but I decided to join and look around first. What a wonderful place.

I trade commodities for living (full time) and have for 27 years. I have a commodity trading business here in Houston, TX USA with my brother Mark Ryan and our longtime friend and partner Donna Pacetti-Harlin. I am 46 (soon to be 47) years old, married to a wonderful lady and have two amazing boys.

I've been interested in teaching the basics of commodity trading (free) to familiarize those that might consider trading their own accounts, but am still trying to figure out a way to put this together.

This seems to be a very professional forum based on the few I have reviewed in the past several days and I am glad that I decided to become a part of it.

There are a variety of topics listed here which I will be reviewing at my leisure.

Wishing everyone here to best at their money making and life making endeavors! Have a great weekend all!

What a wonderful introduction...

Glad to have you aboard Jason smile.gif

WELCOME to our Forum !!!

Hi all, I'm Jason Ryan, an Admin to a program that is considering listing with TopGoldForum, but I decided to join and look around first. What a wonderful place.

I trade commodities for living (full time) and have for 27 years. I have a commodity trading business here in Houston, TX USA with my brother Mark Ryan and our longtime friend and partner Donna Pacetti-Harlin. I am 46 (soon to be 47) years old, married to a wonderful lady and have two amazing boys.

I've been interested in teaching the basics of commodity trading (free) to familiarize those that might consider trading their own accounts, but am still trying to figure out a way to put this together.

This seems to be a very professional forum based on the few I have reviewed in the past several days and I am glad that I decided to become a part of it.

There are a variety of topics listed here which I will be reviewing at my leisure.

Wishing everyone here to best at their money making and life making endeavors! Have a great weekend all!

Archived