Octafx- Is It Worth An Investment?

Everyone loves to trade. So far, this method is even known to make you rich anytime and anywhere you want, only when you are blessed with the right tools, techniques and a good broker. So in the heed of finding the best broker, I made my way to OctaFX which is recognized to be the golden horse in the world of Forex trading. My curiosity towards this Forex broker increased even since it existed from 2011. The reason behind this was, “I was quite fascinated by the awards and recognitions this broker was able to achieve”. Moreover, this online broker had earned several golden milestones, which will definitely make you think that, finally you have arrived at the right forex broker.

Why Should One Invest At OctaFX?

OctaFX is a Straight Through Process (STP) and ECN broker. So, through this one can use their trading account without any spillage, re-quotes and good threads. But what makes it better from others? In my opinion the originality of OctaFX lies in its growth and customer satisfaction. This is well proven from the fact that within three years this company has almost backed seven prestigious titles, and the popular one being “Fastest Growing Micro Trading Broker.” I was truly charmed by the features that one could find here, they are endless and hard to find at any other small Forex broker point. For instance, while using my Forex account, I noticed that I can carry my account on the mobile, and for trading there is no need for any type of complicated softwares, as the Meta trader 4 is ready for the rescue.

The other thing which made me enthusiastic about the broker is that, there are no limits to strategies, which means that you don’t have to be confined to any type of strict rules and regulations as such, while formulating your trading strategies, and the best part is that, if you are a newbie like me then, trading advices is something that you can count on, which are present here too. Since, I’m working with a micro trading account; the initial deposit which was needed to open it up was just $5, which makes it absolutely worth it.

The Final Verdict about OctaFX

OctaFX truly understands what any customer would need, but the only flaw that can be seen here is that you can’t find web trading and CFD’s in your trading account. Moreover, there is no managed account option too and the commission rate is only provided for ECN accounts, it’s not available for standard accounts, this somehow limits the current standard when compared to other Forex broker, but keeping the overall trading aspect in might; OctaFX is worth a try. The company even offers a plethora of withdrawal options through Bank transfer, debit card/ credit card, Moneybookers, Liberty Reserve and CashU. But yet again, another thing that can be noted here, that when you choose to make a deposit from any of these mediums then, you should make sure that it is made in terms of EUR or USD, because for now, these are the standard currencies accepted by OctaFX.

• 3 months later...

When i think about investment i get chills in my mind because mostly the returns are so low while the risk is huge and even after that we are always in chance of getting scammed or losing it. Forex without any question the best place to make any investment since the requirement is less whiles the profit ratio is very high.

When it comes to investing in Forex we have to be careful in choosing the broker as many are scams so i would definitely recommend OctaFX as they are a client-oriented company. They have highly educated and well-trained Customer Care Department works 24/5 to answer our inquiries and always ready to help us so if we invest with them we can be assured of only profits.

Archived