Advertise your business on Top Gold Forum today for as low as $100 per month. Contact us.
  • Announcements

• Dennis#MD

New contests on TopGoldForum   10/11/2017

Brand new contest in TGF Cash Folder, with cash prizes for our members: My favorite movie contest. Good luck
amy21

AcceleratedProfit - acceleratedprofits.net

Accelerated Profits was designed to help you bring quality traffic to your websites and at the same time give you the chance to earn daily fixed percentage by being an Upgraded member. Upon sign up you will automatically receive 100 credits that you can use immediately to advertise your websites.Only. Upgraded members can earn a daily (ROA) Return On Advertising,depending on what plan you purchase.

To earn percentage you must purchase at least 1 Ad Pack unit worth $5. This will give you a daily fixed earning percentage from 1.5% to 3.4% depending on what plan you choose,you will also get 100 credits per $5 purchase. This will boost traffic of any websites you will advertise with us. We are a sustainable long term Advertising Site That is willing to listen to you as the members. We want to help you make your dreams come true....

Join Us Now You wont Regret It

OUR PLANS

1.5%x105 Days=157.5%(cashout on Fridays)

2%x70 Days=140% (cashout on Fridays)

3.4%x35 Days=119% (cashout on Fridays)

ABOUT THE ADMINISTRATOR

My name is Matthew and I am the Administrator of Accelerated Profits I started with online investment programs 4 years ago I used some of my earnings to play with programs offering high and low ROIs.In which I have done quite well in, You can say that I have tried many online programs that promises to give Broken Promises to its members. I won some and I lost some. Then 3 months ago I start studying how to run an Autosurf program. My first plan was to run a Cycler program but I changed my mind when I seen that many Autosurf programs are closing down each day and only less than 8 are doing good. I want to be part of the less 8 and will do my best to be one of if not the best better programs. I will ask all to Please help me achieve it.

Join Now

http://acceleratedprofits.net/?ref=14

July 2009: New Plan added

new plan 2%x60 days

Staff

A Letter has been sent to the Admin., with an invitation to our Forum

and requesting that they add our banner and linking it to their thread on the forum.

so the members know where to get info. and updates and of course visit...

:coffee:

Hard working & honest Admin.

Always "Play Safe" folks

Thank you Admin. !!!

Our Banner is top on the 'Rate Us' page :thumbup:

Visual it being so...

And it shall be...

and requesting that they add our banner and linking it to their thread on the forum.

Always "Play Safe" folks

Thank you skylady for the invite happy to be here :thumbsup:

My Name Is Matthew. Yes Matt40 a.k.a. MCF admin, After many years in the surf industry i have seen so many

sites come and go. Most never lasting more than a couple months and many taking your hard earned $$.

I have decided try and help create another save haven for members to feel safe knowing they are not

going to be ripped of. In the industry there is no more than a handful of these site. I want to be one

of those. I have studied this handful of sites for along time now and decided to adopt some of there

practices to create the perfect site. MGV and there liquidations sales, Also i generate revenue from my forum i run, forum Traffic and there advertising

plan. The T.I.M.E network and there fortex trading and much more. Plus i have some other in the works ideas.

I invite you to join me in my first online venture intended to help you and I as a whole. I will only

be excepting 250 members to start to maintain the stability of the site

Always "Play Safe" folks

Thank you Admin. !!!

Our Banner is top on the 'Rate Us' page :thumbup:

My Pleasure :thumbsup:

We welcome you to Accelerated profits.We are in Phase 1 of our opening and will only be accepting 250 members. This is to ensure steady and strong growth. Many sites do no practice controlled growth thus causing a run away train that eventually crashes and hurts many people. We want to protect you from that and provide you with a safe sustainable, growing site. Enjoy your stay with us we are glad to have aboard

Thankyou

Admin

Matthew

We welcome you to Accelerated profits.We are in Phase 1 of our opening and will only be accepting 250 members. This is to ensure steady and strong growth. Many sites do no practice controlled growth thus causing a run away train that eventually crashes and hurts many people. We want to protect you from that and provide you with a safe sustainable, growing site. Enjoy your stay with us we are glad to have aboard

Thankyou

Admin

Matthew

Hi Matthew,

nice site indeed, I will join ;)

Staff

You're welcome amy21 !!!

Sounds like you are starting to roll right along very nicely...

:thumbsup:

Hi! Skylady,

Thank you for joining. :thumbup:

Visual it being so...

And it shall be...

Staff

Thanks amy21, it helps to know the few Admins that are honest...

Honesty in an Admin. on the net, simply means, they work hard at making their site work for the members and when they have to close, they do it openly, making sure every member has not lost any money... They make payments on the "not in profit" members, until everyone has at least come out even on board... and there are very few of these honest Admins... looks like more are starting to come back to our surfing world... That's good !!!

skylady ;)

Visual it being so...

And it shall be...

acceleratedprofits.net Admin to me

Hello Members just wanted to make sure everyone book marks our official forum which can be found below Please come in and introduce your self and Please make sure when paid on Fri you cast your votes on our Monitors we have listed on the Home Page this is not mandatory but i would appreciate it if you could take a few minutes out of your time to Vote when Paid

http://mycashforums.com/index.php?showtopic=16645&st=36

acceleratedprofits.net Admin to me

Hello Members i encourage every one to upgrade there accounts and start earning as you know we also have a non-surf Option no surfing required to earn with us,Although we do have some members great programs in our surf rotator,I Surf each day myself to ensure we have a nice clean rotator if you do happen to run across a frame breaker etc,Please hit the Report site Button

Thankyou

Matthew