🔥 Advertise automatically and have your ad seen by 90K TGF visitors monthly 🔥

What To Do Minimize Risk On Forex Market

There is no single business in the world where you can make profits with guarantee. Moreover trading is a risky business. To make profits you have to learn the business. If you can learn it, you can make huge money even though risk is involved. I do binary options trading. It is also risky but you can get good return if you learn it properly. For options trading platform is important. That's why I like lxmarkets.com as it is a leading regulated broker on the internet.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 22/2/2017 at 2:27 PM, boo_sl3 said:

To survive in forex then we need to minimize the risk properly. By always have a good risk management so we can secure our account of the risk of loss. For that, we need to always put sl and tp as part of good risk management

risks main thing in this forex business to our control well, because with uncontrolled risk that can not properly then it will not be successful in running a trading well. For that I always use the demo account to learn how to trade properly managing trading and learn to manage risk well

• 1 month later...

You can reduce your risk percentage manually by investing more money in your trading account or using small trading lot size! On the other hand, you also can use brokers feature and facility for reducing your risk reward ratio! Such as, I have minimized my risk reward ratio by using 30% welcome bonus offer of trade-24.com broker in my live trading account; now I have 30 more trading equity that’s way, I don’t need to work with aggressive trading lot size here!

any business are all at risk but forex is a business that can be minimized by learning from the demo account before we make trades in real account. opportunites are many ways to start learning to understand and know how to trade good.

6 hours ago, uncle gober said:
true once, every business must have a risk that must be accepted, forex too. therefore important for us to have a good risk management in order to generate a large profit with risks that can be minimized.

with it we try to always run trading well, by always trying to improve the ability of trading. I am also learning in a demo account to learn about the risks to be managed well, and how to execute trades properly and correctly, so that in time will plunge in real accounts could benefit didaptakan easily

• 4 weeks later...

Risk management is critical in the event that you need to be a successful trader. One of the most ideal approaches to battle the issue is to get ready for each trade in the best possible way. One approach to legitimately arrange your trades is to limit your trade misfortunes. At the end of the day then, you ought to know when to control your misfortunes before you take part in a particular trade or trades. You ought to likewise guarantee that your part sizes are a sensible size. I do binary options trading at lxmarkets.com

2 hours ago, uncle gober said:

I really agree with it. We should be able to always pay attention to MM and RM that exist in trading activities that we have. Because management is a very influential factor in trading activities that we have.

MM and RM are applied well in trading activities that run will be very supportive for better and satisfactory profit improvement efforts. And apply a good MM and RM needs to be done in full discipline to maximize our trading run

1 hour ago, gaban said:

MM and RM are applied well in trading activities that run will be very supportive for better and satisfactory profit improvement efforts. And apply a good MM and RM needs to be done in full discipline to maximize our trading run

The workings of MM and RM will be very well know the results well if we can understand it well, because the two tools will help our way of working in running tradingnya well, so understand well in Freshforex demo account correctly

• 3 years later...

The most profitable and high rated investment business is Forex business which is also known as foreign currency exchange market. People do sell and buy foreign currencies for earning huge money. But if you want to trade comfortably join with the credible and reliable broker named TP Global FX. Because in this market this may the only broker who allow Cryptocurrency, bonds, stocks, commodities, Shares, Gold, Bitcoin and many others so you can choose any medium to become rich and invest in a safe zone.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Any successful trader will tell that traders must build a good trading plan and follow it. No one can trade for long time without a trading plan. Traders should develop a FX strategy and test it thoroughly. Make an adjustment if needed. Then repeat it until it generates heathy profit. My broker Forex4you provide demo account where I can easily test my trading strategy.

• 1 month later...

To maintain risk in forex trading, it is necessary to have proper knowledge as well as patience. Trading should be done with a positive mindset. If you want to succeed in trading, you need to maintain money management and risk management. I try to maintain a 1: 2 risk-reward ratio for each trade. And in this case, we use the platform of Eurotrader broker.

Existing funds and risks must be able to be considered properly, this is needed and necessary so that traders can be maximized in carrying out trading activities that are in line with expectations while on a real account with Tickmill.

Forex is a very risky business. If Anyone wants to start trading then I suggest gaining strong knowledge About forex first. If you don't have enough knowledge then you shouldn't start trading. Understanding the price movement is very important.

You can get price movement information from many information providing institutes. A reliable broker is very important for trading. I trade with Forex4you. They are a very reliable broker. They are really very supportive and helpful.

Existing funds and risks must be able to be considered properly, this is needed and necessary so that traders can become better and can be more maximal in carrying out trading activities in accordance with expectations with Tickmill.

• 3 months later...
On 1/12/2021 at 9:48 AM, maspluto said:

Existing funds and risks must be able to be considered properly, this is needed and necessary so that traders can become better and can be more maximal in carrying out trading activities in accordance with expectations with Tickmill.

We will need to minimize the risks associated in doing our trades.