What To Do Minimize Risk On Forex Market

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

discipline is very important in forex trading because of the discipline then we will be able to trade with the maximum and the emotions and greed can be minimized if we can discipline when trading. therefore we need to exercise discipline in forex trading

• 2 weeks later...

In my view the best thing that can be done to lower the risk and increase earning opportunity is by proper planning. I am very lucky that even when i was new i learned lesson of trading with strict money management which ultimately resulted in bringing serious amount of profits for me and in my support was OctaFX broker's awesome 50% bonus that gave my low capital a hero kind of look and allowed me to be successful even without risk.

• 1 year later...

Forex is a business that is experiencing a lot of risks and therefore we need to have a good risk management that will allow us to trade with the maximum. we should use SL and TP when trading so the risk will be able to have minimalized well

Risks associated with forex trading. trader should keep trading risk by either using the correct trading concepts. the concept of trading can we learn with practice using a demo account before using real account

In forex trading, the risks that occur quite high and therefore we must have good risk management that will allow us to trade with the maximum. By using SL and TP when trading then we will be able to minimize the risk well

• 5 months later...

I had lots of plan but when I got 100% deposit bonus from ECN broker TradingBanks, then I just relaxed! Really, now I am very comfortable in my live trading! Because of this double trading equity! Obviously now I use fixed trading lot size according to my previous trading plan! No doubt, money management is the most important part here!

On 5/25/2016 at 10:04 AM, gaban said:

In forex trading, the risks that occur quite high and therefore we must have good risk management that will allow us to trade with the maximum. By using SL and TP when trading then we will be able to minimize the risk well

use SL and TP is one way traders to minimize risk, with maximum profit. but on the basis of its ability truly in need is the ability of a trader's own trading, good ability was not in the can in an instant, everything requires a process and time.
18 hours ago, gaban said:

Have a good emotional control is needed in forex trading is because with good emotional control then we will be the right decision. we will be able to trade with the maximum. for that try to always learn to control emotions

Emotions are harmful because it makes us to do things which we won’t do in normal scenario. I mostly see people been greedy who are not able to control emotions which is why we should practice and practice till we get this under control. I am extremely fortunate to have incredible place for practicing and that’s with Tickmill broker.

Firstly, it’s vital that we stop over-thinking, if we want to avoid the risk or decrease it then we just need to keep the tension out of our system, if we do that then only we are going to find things working in our favor. But, if we always worry and think too much then things aren’t getting easier that’s certain. I never like to overdo anything, it’s helpful when there is broker like OctaFX which is highly supportive through their top notch features and facilities which include having lowest possible spread from 0.1 pips for all major pairs while there are also 50% bonus on deposit which is use able, so all this automatically decrease the risk for me in grand fashion!

12 hours ago, Mr. Peppermint said:

Patience and Discipline are the key to become a successful trader, without it we cannot survive in long run.

discipline is the way to get comfortable in running its forex business, for that we can test to try to utilize the demo account properly in order to improve the skills and abilities, knowledge that can lead us up to a success in this forex business

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/21/2016 at 8:48 AM, uncle gober said:

MM and RM in my opinion has an important role in successful trading if a trader can be noticed as well. but if a trader is not overly concerned with MM and RM in trading activity, I think it would be difficult to be mendapt benefits and minimize its risks.

by we can apply all means to be able to minimize the risk properly, then we can easily to be able to achieve keuntugan and can avoid the risks properly because it needs the understanding and management of trading well

You can increase your balance for reducing your risk percentage! It’s very quick process rather than increasing trading knowledge! But interestingly, I have reduced my risk percentage automatically without any investment! Basically, I got 100% deposit bonus from TradingBanks broker, that means; now I am trading with double trading equity! But till now I am following my pre-planned trading lot size!

On 12/23/2016 at 9:19 PM, Monihar Sriti said:

You can increase your balance for reducing your risk percentage! It’s very quick process rather than increasing trading knowledge! But interestingly, I have reduced my risk percentage automatically without any investment! Basically, I got 100% deposit bonus from TradingBanks broker, that means; now I am trading with double trading equity! But till now I am following my pre-planned trading lot size!

we can do in any way in order to minimize the risk as long as we can and keep trying so that we can easily fast and responsive in limiting losses, to the many ways that should be utilized either in our own way, or given by the broker

• 1 month later...

You can increase your Forex trading knowledge; then you’ll able to identify good entry points of market so perfectly, that means most of the time you’ll get your TPs in your trading; no high risk at all! On the other hand, reducing trading lot size is another popular way! Whatever, I don’t need to thin my trading lot size since I have 100% welcome bonus in my live trading account from trade24 broker! I believe success without money management and risk management policy is quite difficult!

Forex trading may be risky, but a competent trader can minimize the risks and earn profits from the forex market by applying good forex trading skills.  Minimizing risks involves ensuring that only high probability trades are taken, and applying good money management.

https://www.forexmart.com/register?id=ZERJM

https://www.facebook.com/ForexMart

On 20/2/2017 at 9:50 AM, ViproMarket said:

the risk is always there, as well as in forex trading. however big or small it the risk that we may be it depends on how we manage trading we got. if we can manage the trading that we have as good as possible, we will also receive a satisfactory result

by always reminding the existing risk we must continue to strive as much as possible in the study done by maximizing trading skills to become better. depending on the knowledge and capacity to execute this trading to bring success