What To Do Minimize Risk On Forex Market

Rate this topic

Guest gaban

forex risk is very high, with the risk that we need to be careful with forex, because to be successful in forex we need to learn and practice trading well. and always use MM and RM good. Try trade in instaforex with bonus post.

forex risk is very high, with the risk that we need to be careful with forex, because to be successful in forex we need to learn and practice trading well. and always use MM and RM good. Try trade in instaforex with bonus post.

That is why we offer Deposit Insurance! When your funds are insured you can be sure that even in case of a loss your funds will not be lost.
See the details here: FBS Deposit Insurance

• 4 months later...

Forex can not escape from the risk, in forex trading is the risk that happens can we minimize properly, therefore we must be able to minimize the risk by trying to do a good MM and RM

The key to minimize the risk in forex is management skills. Trader must have risk management skill to get maximal result in forex. We can try to hone it using demo account. If we can do it, i'm sure, we will get more maximal result in forex. Try to use small amount to start trading here although using real account or demo account.

Forex is a business that has a very high risk, the risk that we need to continue to improve trading skills are good and we have much to learn and practice trading so well that we will succeed in this business

• 2 weeks later...

discipline is very important in forex trading because of the discipline then we will be able to trade with the maximum and the emotions and greed can be minimized if we can discipline when trading. therefore we need to exercise discipline in forex trading

• 2 weeks later...

In my view the best thing that can be done to lower the risk and increase earning opportunity is by proper planning. I am very lucky that even when i was new i learned lesson of trading with strict money management which ultimately resulted in bringing serious amount of profits for me and in my support was OctaFX broker's awesome 50% bonus that gave my low capital a hero kind of look and allowed me to be successful even without risk.

• 1 year later...
Guest gaban

Forex is a business that is experiencing a lot of risks and therefore we need to have a good risk management that will allow us to trade with the maximum. we should use SL and TP when trading so the risk will be able to have minimalized well

Guest gaban
Risks associated with forex trading. trader should keep trading risk by either using the correct trading concepts. the concept of trading can we learn with practice using a demo account before using real account

In forex trading, the risks that occur quite high and therefore we must have good risk management that will allow us to trade with the maximum. By using SL and TP when trading then we will be able to minimize the risk well

• 5 months later...

I had lots of plan but when I got 100% deposit bonus from ECN broker TradingBanks, then I just relaxed! Really, now I am very comfortable in my live trading! Because of this double trading equity! Obviously now I use fixed trading lot size according to my previous trading plan! No doubt, money management is the most important part here!

On 5/25/2016 at 10:04 AM, gaban said:

In forex trading, the risks that occur quite high and therefore we must have good risk management that will allow us to trade with the maximum. By using SL and TP when trading then we will be able to minimize the risk well

use SL and TP is one way traders to minimize risk, with maximum profit. but on the basis of its ability truly in need is the ability of a trader's own trading, good ability was not in the can in an instant, everything requires a process and time.

Have a good emotional control is needed in forex trading is because with good emotional control then we will be the right decision. we will be able to trade with the maximum. for that try to always learn to control emotions

18 hours ago, gaban said:

Have a good emotional control is needed in forex trading is because with good emotional control then we will be the right decision. we will be able to trade with the maximum. for that try to always learn to control emotions

Emotions are harmful because it makes us to do things which we won’t do in normal scenario. I mostly see people been greedy who are not able to control emotions which is why we should practice and practice till we get this under control. I am extremely fortunate to have incredible place for practicing and that’s with Tickmill broker.

It will not hurt, it actually would be extremely helpful to the future sustainability of our trading activities. Due to evaluate our trading activities before, we can learn from the experience with up to our own trading.

Firstly, it’s vital that we stop over-thinking, if we want to avoid the risk or decrease it then we just need to keep the tension out of our system, if we do that then only we are going to find things working in our favor. But, if we always worry and think too much then things aren’t getting easier that’s certain. I never like to overdo anything, it’s helpful when there is broker like OctaFX which is highly supportive through their top notch features and facilities which include having lowest possible spread from 0.1 pips for all major pairs while there are also 50% bonus on deposit which is use able, so all this automatically decrease the risk for me in grand fashion!

12 hours ago, Mr. Peppermint said:

Patience and Discipline are the key to become a successful trader, without it we cannot survive in long run.

discipline is the way to get comfortable in running its forex business, for that we can test to try to utilize the demo account properly in order to improve the skills and abilities, knowledge that can lead us up to a success in this forex business