Why Forex Is So Interesting?

Rate this topic

I consider this job very interesting That is why I involved with OctaFX broker since 2012 and i did not want to leave so guys tell me what is the thing that engages me with this job and i cannot leave it, every time it keeps me busy and i don't want to do anything else.

Guest hunter13

because we can become investor. this is a great market. we can make money 5 days the week. and we can make money any time, anywhere

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think Forex business is most interesting business in the World. Because I can earn huge money within a single min. Also I can crash my all balance by a high impact news. So it's really amusing but not easy. Because maximum Forex traders are the chain loser. So need correct guide line for make regular profit by the Forex trading as like my broker FreshForex.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

we can make money fast and big money. becuase this market is working 24/5 days a week. we can make money every time, every where.

We can use small amount to start trading in forex and it's one of trading advantages that we will get from forex trading. Even some of brokers also provide free capital. But i think if we want to trade in forex, we should use small amount first. We must understand that forex is risky business. Try to start trading with $10 in TenkoFx.

We can use small amount to start trading in forex and it's one of trading advantages that we will get from forex trading. Even some of brokers also provide free capital. But i think if we want to trade in forex, we should use small amount first. We must understand that forex is risky business. Try to start trading with $10 in TenkoFx.

If you are a newbies then starting trading with small amount is good, but with a good sum you can manage your trade better.

If you are a newbies then starting trading with small amount is good, but with a good sum you can manage your trade better.

If we are new in forex, we must learn first. We can use demo account before we use real account. In TenkoFx, traders can start trading with $10 only. I think, we should try to improve our trading psychology too. Without good psychology, we will not get maximal result in forex.

Forex is an excellent business. It is a good means of earning huge amount of money. If you can trade properly you can make huge profit by using small capital. it is really very interesting.

Now a lot of people interested in the forex business because a lot of the convenience offered. one of the main attraction is the ease of access to trading and market liquidity. now, we can deposit money in forex broker to trade either a market maker or ECN. I am now more prefer to use ECN brokers, ECN broker provides you direct access to the market. The broker earns only from commissions paid by the customer. Armada Markets is one of ECN broker, the broker has a speed of execution and low spreads are needed by traders to do scalping to Achieve maximum profit. this is usually the main thing when traders decide to choose the right broker for scalping. based on my experience, Armada Markets gives traders especially for scalpers with very good platforms.

• 1 month later...

Forex is so interesting because it is all about Money. We people always love to make more and more money. As because Forex is always open for all to make such money, we are more interested about it :)

Yes, but we must know another side about forex that forex is also risky business. We must understand about it. We must prepare ourselves before we want to start trading in forex. We can use demo account to learn and understand what we should do here.

"Invite your friend, get $10 and win $5,000"

• 3 weeks later...

the most logic reason is to make profit, keep it, and repeat. any traders should think that way, each traders willing to be a succesfull one. while the success of a Forex trader directly depend on his or her trading skilled, experience, knowledge and determination. On the other hand, a good trading broker is another important point for a trader to be a regular profitable Forex trader. by the way, after joining in Forex, I try many brokers to find a suitable trading condition match my trading system, it's almost a years i held my ecn account with Armada Markets which ensure best trading facilities. honestly, their trading environment are friendly use for any trading strategies.

Guest hunter13

why i like this market. i can get many benefit with this market. when i trade with mayzus broker. i can trade demo contest weekly. i won some times. i earned money with it. i used this money for trade. and i earn more money with it. i think this is great market. we can earn money by some way. i have affiliate with mayzus. i earn about 50-100$ per months with it. i think this is the way for my career. i can become rich with it. but we must choose best broker first. you can get all benefit.

• 2 weeks later...

I think it happen because forex trading has own advantages. We can trade any time and any where. And as long as we wanna learn and try, we will get more maximal result in forex trading. Forex trading can be done by anyone, as long as there is a desire and ability to analyze market movement, high risk offers a great opportunity to be able to make money. Today, many people join for this business, because we can get started with a little minimum deposit like in Tickmill.