Commexfx - www.commexfx.com

Guest CommexFX

Guest CommexFX
Account Types

At CommexFX we facilitate the choice for all types of trader, whether you are an individual or a large corporation, whether you are an experienced trader or a novice trader, we provide a choice of 5 accounts, allowing you to discover the benefits of our excellent trading conditions: a range of instruments, flexible leverage, tight spreads, fast execution and direct access to market depth, all within an ECN/STP environment.

Guest CommexFX
COMMEXFX REVIEWS

As with all FX brokers, CommexFX has been both admired and criticised, but we continue to strive for perfection, we believe in our goals and we know that we will be throned the Kings of the FX world in the near future.

Below are some CommexFX reviews from clients:

‘CommexFX is the best broker I have experienced..they are always fast when withdrawing my money and that suits me fine as I travel a lot!! I don’t care about what some reviews say about it being a scammer…my friends and I are very happy ‘

‘I had a problem with depositing funds as it was a weekend, once I spoke to customer support they informed me that this was because I need to support my account with documents in order to trade. This is all to do with safety and this certainly reassures me…’

Some traders reacted to some CommexFX reviews, assuming that it was the same company as CommexTrade :

‘What a ridiculous assumption! I have been trading with CommexFX for 10 months now and never heard of this CommexTrade name! For me the fact that CommexFX is a CySEC regulated broker, and a member of the ICF, provides sufficient security….sometimes you cannot believe everything you hear!’

‘CommexTrade? Never heard of them, as long as my funds are held in segregated accounts by an FX CySEC regulated broker such as CommexFX, the rest is not important!!’

‘Traders will agree that a friendly but professional customer care is one of the key features when selecting a broker. CommexFX has been criticised for not having a professional chat service but I enjoy chatting to them, to the extreme that I am on first name basis with most of the support staff!!’

As a broker we not only want to offer our traders the very best trading conditions, such as low spreads, flexible leverage and market depth prices, but we also want to offer the most technically advanced products around, this is why we keep adding new platforms to our range of trading platforms.

Some CommexFX reviews mentioned their trading platforms:

‘I love the cTrader! I trade on the go so it’s perfect for me and I particularly love the one click trading feature, as well as not having to calculate the spread difference, all done for me, great!! Love also the charting abilities, extremely user-friendly!!’

We have now added Swiss credibility to our range of platforms by joining forces with Dukascopy, the Swiss Bank, and offering the JForex trading platform!!

CommexFX cannot go wrong! Once again, they proof their seriousness, this time by offering the well-recognised web-based JForex trading platform!! I can’t wait to trade with this immaculate Swiss platform, although the MT4 will always be my favourite!!’

Guest CommexFX
Broker Forex Review

A Broker Forex review is based on the overall goodwill or reputation which the firm earns over a period of time. This tremendous feat is plausible if the firm has well performing investor traders forming a part of the business.

How does a good trading plan helps you with success in the FX markets?

A detailed look in the same

Having a good trading plan in place before you actually embark on trading is like having a map in hand before you start travelling. They both give you a headstart that helps you determine the purpose of trading/travelling or the path towards you are heading into. In particular, the trading plan helps you achieve goals in trading transactions with a clear vision in mind. You may be experienced on a demo platform but when you are about to trade with real money, it is required to plan before executing. This is because there are a lot of factors in the real time market which are more challenging and confusing with the monetary aspect involved.

In a nutshell, a good trading plan will help you to:

Identify your goals

Organize market research and trading activities

Decide when to take a position and in what direction and

Manage your emotions and trading risk once you enter a position.

Emotional balance-need of the hour

It is necessary to keep your emotions at bay while trading in the currency market. All of us know pretty well that the foreign currency markets are highly volatile and risky; one simply cannot be on a winning streak all the time. Simultaneously, it is also not likely to make terrible losses throughout your trading span. Do understand the fact it is a string of losses coupled with gains that makes up the market. Even experienced Forex traders are no exception to this.

Common emotions like greed, fear and too much of hope can in fact cause havoc to your trading performance. A savvy trader keeps invariably calm whatever the market circumstances may be.

Both Forex and Futures traders have a sound trading plan in place

A diverse trader will take part in all forms of exchange- day traders, scalpers, spreaders, open traders as well as brokers executing orders for their clients. Though the frenzie activities may sound confusing and chaotic, these traders manage to pull it off with ease.

How is it possible? They have a systematic trading plan in place. You may use the most sophisticated trading platform in the country, say Meta Trader 5, but if you do not resort to a strict plan and be disciplined on performing trade activities, you will turn out to be a real flopper. No matter how much effort you put in the business!

Elements to incorporate in a trading plan are as follows:

Profitability goals

How to determine the size of positions

How to manage positions once taken

Objective criteria that the trader will use for selecting, entering and exiting of trades.

Summing up, the core aspects on how to frame a proper plan have been thoroughly discussed. It is on your will to take action accordingly. Draft an effective plan, work on the demo and then open a real time trading account. The ladder to success is not very far away from that.

Guest CommexFX
Economic and Social Indicators that affect a Forex Broker’s review

There is a number of both economic and social factors that affect a forex broker’s review. Included in a review is mostly the performance of brokerage firms discussed at length by different forums world-wide. The global turn-over in exchange of foreign currencies is what in finality distinguishes the best forex firms from the not so good ones. It additionally tells us about the state-of-affairs of a particular economy or a group of economies where businesses and commercial establishments form the hub of world trade.

Factors that have a major impact on FX market are as follows:

Government policy changes

When a poll of elections is finalised, the economic situation of the nation (any country for that matter) is in a very volatile state. The previous Government is required to hand over the papers to the newly formed Government. During the interim period political unrest prevails across the nation. This has a tough impact on the rising and falling of currencies. Either the currency rises sky high or dips very sharply.

The Government also keeps rolling new policies and updates on financial matters from time to time fact that also pretty much affects the smooth functioning of FX markets.

Economic factors

When the economy of the nation is optimistic about its current state of affairs then there is a boom all over. This in turn leads to a positive impact on the dynamic currency market.

On the other hand, when the economy of the nation is facing an extreme downswing, negative impact is felt in trade markets as well. Rising figures in terms of unemployment, political block outs or strikes by industrial associates and rising inflation cause the economy to swing in the negative direction. Of course, FX markets are no exception to this. At a point of time when the worldwide economy is facing an extreme recession, one has to exercise complete caution on trading with currencies.

Notes: Recession refers to complete economic un-rest or in-active state of affairs pertaining to the economic activities.

Retail sales index

The economic surge of activities is tested by the particular method. An average is taken from the sales turn-over reports of multiple products and services churned out by economies. A cluster of retail and service establishments participate in the survey and figure is finally arrived at. If an increased value of sales turn-over is achieved compared to the results of previous quarter it is estimated that the economy is experiencing a big time boom. Else it is facing a sluggish phase. This determines the rise and fall of currencies.

Consumer price index

Another yet economic as well as social indicator to gauge where the economy is heading towards. Consumer Price Index known as CPI denotes changes/amendments made to prices of goods and services in around 200 categories. This report can tell whether a company is making profits on goods and services or not. This also counts for whether the economy has a robust and exponential export growth leading to increased earnings of foreign currencies from different nations.

We have covered some of the socio-economic factors that can help you determine whether currencies are going up or dipping down. Further, this indicators are useful for Forex forecasters who are in this way able to predict market behavior.

Guest CommexFX
Growth of CommexFX

To exceed in excellence was our motto at birth in 2011, but as we grow and our popularity sweeps through across the globe, we now want to be identified as the ‘local, global’ broker.

CommexFX is growing; there is no doubt about that! We are not only attending international expos abroad and collecting numerous awards for Best ECN Forex broker(Dubai), Best Online Platform ( China), Best White Label Solution (Shanghai), Best Global Trade Execution (Shanghai), Best ECN Newcomer Asia ( China), but we are also being represented by a committed team of agents all over Asian countries.

Naturally, the ideal situation is to have offices worldwide, but until we achieve that goal, we encourage our Asian clients to communicate with the many talented and professional reps located outside their front door and personally hand-picked by CommexFX!

Having a local office breaks down language and culture barriers, traders feel more comfortable and the element of trust is established between client and trader. Trust is a key element as it can result in guaranteed referrals, and it is common knowledge that happy traders will contribute to the success of any broker!

Language is obviously one of the most important factors needed to service your army of foreign clients, but also you need to be able to provide them with payment gateways which they are used to and which are permitted within their financial jurisdiction, so the funding mechanism needs to be completely operational.

Many cultures, especially in Asia, need to trust a broker before they can trade, they need to have customer support in their language available at all hours; and once this is achieved they are very capable of spreading the word, so to speak, and that is the moment when referrals begin to emerge. Happy referrals generate volume and this is one of our goals…one of many !!

Guest CommexFX
COMMEXFX REVIEW

CommexFX is a connoisseur of the FX markets and it uses this expertise to offer its clients the very best of trading conditions and products the FX industry has to offer!

CommexFX’s CySEC licence offers a client the feeling that he is dealing with a regulated broker, which is a key factor nowadays. The company is also authorised by European regulatory bodies, such as FCA, BaFIN, MiFID and so on, adding credibility and a touch of seriousness to trading with CommexFX.

All clients’ accounts are segregated, which is an additional plus, and all clients trade in a pure ECN /STP trading environment, with no dealing desk and price manipulation; the clients get to see the market depth of real prices too.

At CommexFX, clients have a choice of various trading accounts offering unique features and functionality all specifically designed to simplify the clients trading strategy, whether you are a novice or experienced trader.

Clients can trade forex through the award-winning, state-of-the-art platforms, MetaTrader4 and MetaTrader 4 Multiterminal; and we are on the verge of launching the popular web-based JForex trading platform, adding Swiss credibility to its high calibre range of products!

The latest CommexFX review talks about the joint venture between CommexFX and Dukascopy, the Swiss Bank.

So apart from these superior trading conditions of low spreads, flexible leverage, fast execution, ECN trading environment, various types of accounts, various types of funding methods, and technically advanced online trading platforms, what else does CommexFX offer?

As per the latest CommexFX review, CommexFX has just launched an impressive affiliate program offering the best payouts in the industry, we have all the tools you need to capitalise on promoting us and in return we will pay you high commissions. All you need to do is join us as an IB, and maximise your profitability, or become our affiliate and refer your clients to us! Either way, you will join one of the most rewarding programs around!

So with all of this in mind, is it a surprise that the excellence of our brokerage services has caught the eyes of multiple international awarding bodies? Of course not, and we have a lot more eye-catching coming up, soon!! Follow us on Facebook or twitter to hear of our success stories, and check out all our latest CommexFX reviews for more information!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest CommexFX
ВІА Гра Live in Cyprus – Sponsored by CommexFX!

In collaboration with Tagcy and Breeze, CommexFX flies VIA Hra (ВІА Гра), one of Russia’s most popular bands, in Cyprus for the first time in a spectacular live performance.

The concert will take place on August 7th in Limassol. The show will see VIA Hra, who are famous all over Russia and Ukraine, bewitch the audience with their stunning looks and eye catching outfits to the rhythm of Russian pop music.

Come join us on this special night at Breeze Summer Club right on the beach under the dancing stars. For reservations please call 70005868.

CommexFX is a CySEC regulated FX broker. Built on excellence and professionalism, they are deeply dedicated to providing their clients with stellar financial services. CommexFX has been awarded by the 2013 CIOT EXPO China as “Best ECN Forex Broker”.

Guest CommexFX
Weekly Economic and Financial Commentary

U.S. Review

Growth Returns to a Solid Footing

The economy stretched at a 4 percent pace in the second quarter of the year, with wide based development over every real division except for net fares. Modifications to former quarters additionally demonstrated that the economy was a bit stronger in the second 50% of a year ago and contracted less in the first quarter.

Vocation climbed 209,000 for July, denoting a solid begin to the second from last quarter for the work market. The unemployment rate rose to 6.2 percent.

The ISM assembling file rose to 57.1 from June’s 55.3 perusing.

Development Returns to a Solid Footing

Monetary information this week strengthened our perspective for a robust development environment after a withdrawal in GDP in the first quarter. Second quarter GDP development climbed a robust 4 percent with broadbased additions. Livelihood information discharged this week for July demonstrated that 209,000 employments were included the month, while the unemployment rate rose to 6.2 percent. Particular wage and using information kept on reflecting stronger customer essentials, with pay and using both climbing 0.4 percent. Given the second quarter GDP information, we have overhauled our gauge this week. We now expect GDP development in the 1.9 percent range for 2014.

The second quarter GDP figure discharged this week demonstrated that the economy extended at a 4 percent pace with development in customer using, business venture, private development and government buys. The main negative for development for the quarter was net fares, which subtracted 0.6 percent from feature development. The biggest deviation from our figure for the quarter originated from inventories that added 1.7 percent to GDP. The robust GDP perusing for the second quarter put to rest reasons for alarm of a decelerating economy after the frustrating first quarter perusing. Information updates to past quarters demonstrated that last year finished on a stronger note and the withdrawal in Q1 GDP was not as incredible as initially thought.

July’s job report indicated that the second from last quarter was headed toward a strong begin. The country included 209,000 employments for the month, as the unemployment rate edged higher to 6.2 percent. Work development was expansive based over various businesses including proficient administrations, retail and assembling. The ascent in the unemployment rate originated from a build in the work power interest rate for the month. In a different report, livelihood costs climbed 0.7 percent for the second quarter to a 2.0 percent year-over-year pace. The predictable change in the process of childbirth economic situations and climb in the occupation expense file keeps on indicating less slack in the work market.

Particular salary and using information for the last month of the second quarter demonstrated that force behind customer using kept on building. Salary climbed 0.4 percent for June headed higher by compensation and pay development. True disposable wage recorded a 0.2 percent climb for the month. Purchaser using climbed 0.4 percent, headed by nondurable merchandise buys. Additionally on the customer front, buyer certainty for the month of July posted a sizable change, climbing to 90.9 from

June’s upwardly reexamined 86.4 perusing. The solid trust perusing gives some proof that shopper using will remain a key backing to GDP development in the current quarter.

Information on the assembling division from the ISM assembling review demonstrated that movement in the production line segment kept on improing in July, with the list climbing to 57.1. We keep on anticipating that the assembling division will post change as the year advances, in lock venture with stronger general household development.

Guest CommexFX
TO TRADE OR NOT TO TRADE?

Why do people trade? Obviously to become quick rich! Interestingly enough, only a small minority of traders ever make any profits worth mentioning-yet, despite this reality, trading still excites people and many see it as a fast money-making tool, and plunge into it, unaware of the risks involved!

Trading is not simple; it is a cocktail of many factors, such as knowledge, experience, confidence, patience and even psychology.

Let’s define them for the sake of argument, shall we?

The more knowledgeable and experienced a trader, the greater his chances of success. Armed with these two factors, he can anticipate market volatility, study the market trends (with the help of indicators and other trading tools), recognise the strength of certain currencies and will know when to close an order to make a profit. The more experienced a trader, the less mistakes he will make.

Knowledge and experience boosts confidence and this last factor is essential in developing a successful trading strategy. Confidence comes with time and it provides the ammunition to combat the complexity of trading, it allows you to succeed in making a better judgement of market trends, and makes you confident when choosing which currency to trade. Confidence also allows you to accept any mistakes you may make, reassuring you that it is not the end of the world and that mistakes can be a positive tool in avoiding all repetition of the same mistakes.

Patience is a virtue, and not more so than in FX trading! Patience is required to evaluate the markets and identify trading patterns, grasping golden opportunities to place orders, learning how to employ all indicators to assess the markets, etc. With patience, as a gift, a truly successful trading strategy can be developed. But patience is difficult to master in an environment of excitement and fast trade movement, which can bring both profits, whether expected or unexpected, and disappointment.

Psychology, how is this a factor, I hear you ask? Well, trading involves high risk, and any type of financial loss affects our psychology causing anger and disappointment, and the real feeling of failure sets in, so how do we deal with this? Well, we need to have a solid state of psychology when trading, we need to be armed with enough knowledge to enable us to trade to avoid any disappointment of losing, which can trigger anger and make us surrender. We need to also understand that being lucky is not the answer to trading; so if we make a win through luck, we should not imagine that this ‘false luck’ will continue to prevail in our trading strategy. This false hope may lead us to invest all our funds, and then maybe even losing them. Believing in ‘luck’ can be disastrous to any trading strategy.

So now that we have learnt all about how the above factors can affect our trading strategy, let’s venture into the fascinating world of FX trading and become savvy traders!!

CommexFX wishes you a pleasant and successful trading experience!

Guest CommexFX
SLIPPAGE-FILL OR KILL?

One of the first things a trader will ask a broker is if there is slippage? Slippage is what all traders try to avoid but due to the unexpected volatility of the FX market it is sometimes inevitable.

Slippage refers to the difference between the expected price of a trade, and the price the trade actually executes at. This means that the orders are not filled at the desired price!

Slippage occurs in different situations. Market volatility causes unpredicted volatility so it’s difficult to fill an order; the broker then finds the next similar price to execute your trade.

In slippage, it may also depend on the broker’s liquidity and its ability to fill the orders. Orders need to be filled in order to make a gain. Let’s keep in mind that the market is composed of buyers and sellers, so, when you want to make a sell, there has to be enough buyers at that desired price level in order to maintain the expected price of the trade. If there are not enough buyers then slippage occurs!

An imbalance of buyers and sellers will cause prices to move up and down. Slippage is not always negative, it can also be positive. So imagine that there was a flood of people wanting to sell their currency at the time the order was submitted, a seller could be found who was willing to sell them at a price lower than what was initially requested, resulting in positive slippage.

Slippage cannot be 100% controlled, but the following can be created to help curb it.

Limit Orders

These can only be filled at a requested price or better, so if the best available price is worse than the limit price, then the order will not be filled, it will be killed!

Market Range Orders

This allows you to set an acceptable price range ( in pips) to execute market orders. The order will only be filled within the range selected, otherwise it will be cancelled and no trade will be opened. This limits the amount of slippage your order could succumb to.

Slippage cannot always be avoided, but with the help of some of the above tools, the orders you place will be filled and not killed!

Guest CommexFX
COMMEXFX PROMOTION

CommexFX celebrates all important calendar dates with irresistible promotions which will give traders an opportunity to make some money!

From the festive season of Christmas, throughout the long awaited World Cup, CommexFX promotions are always innovative and fun!

We are always looking for ways to catch the interest of the trader, and seduce new clients. This can be done with crediting client accounts with bonuses and credits, based on just simple account opening or the trading of a certain amount of lots.

Some CommexFX promotions promise up to 10K bonus if certain lots are traded, and these can serve as a challenge as the trader will try to achieve the lots to be eligible for a 10K bonus.

The CommexFX promotions can run with live accounts as well as demo accounts, and both are equally challenging and an ideal way to enhance your trading strategy.

It would be true to say that apart from just striving to offer the best trading products and conditions in the FX markets to traders, a broker needs to be constantly evaluating what its competitors are offering and trying to keep up with the latest trend. So if this includes rewarding clients who perform better with gadgets such as iPads or iPhones, or even a big credit deposit into an account, then all steps have to be taken to be the best and CommexFX promotions are amongst the top in the industry!

Guest CommexFX
Forex Steam Review

The know-how of 100% automated trading

A lot of discussions have been made on FX trading, the markets, functionality, what to expect and not to expect from a good broker, etc. This particular write up focusses on trading in the lucrative currency markets, which enables 100% automated trading.

How has the whole concept of an automated trading solution started?

Core Forex expertise and excellence oriented brokerage firms wanted to provide new traders with a platform that enables 100% automated solution. Hence the pilot idea of Forex steam review, analysis came up in the world of currency markets. The system provides long term growth in a low risk environment.

As we all know, FX markets are very dynamic and volatile. Therefore the team needs to update the software periodically. This helps the trading platform stay ahead of the curve. New features are upgraded every now and then. Some of the salient features of the new enhanced trading platform are as follows:

Instant download after purchase

Once you purchase the Forex steam software the technology installation takes place instantly free of charge including relevant videos. Just as you get a steamy cup of coffee with its flavor in-tact, similarly you get hot piping updates of Forex market just about in a jiffy.

Regular updates

You have a 247 back up team in coordination with the makers/ pioneers of 100% automated trading team to keep adding new market updates from time to time. This ensures the trading platform is the latest. As a fresh trader, you can take an advantage of this, you can thus determine the type of weather conditions prevalent in the market and effect trades accordingly.

In this context, weather conditions mean market conditions. These are as unpredictable as the daily weather itself.

Licenses

Forex companies offer you 4 trade licenses in case you enroll for the steam review platform. You can use these on the demo as well as on a live account. The particular advanced feature makes the automated platform fun and interesting to work with. A boon for the present generation traders indeed!

Long term success and mega gains

The Forex teams and forums world-wide have been conducting reviews and surveys with customers who are using the 100% automated trading platform. This data has been collated for over 4 years and customers operating on this new software are really happy with what they are getting. It has been tested and proven that members are able to see long term success and great gains in this way.

Enhanced features

Other enhanced features of the automated trading platform include easy filters. You can customize a lot of features suiting your requirement. If you are good at working on Excel spreadsheets or vice then advanced features help you work on the trading platform a real cakewalk. You have an effect on trailing stop, you can set your own break even, set margin to stop losses and do so much more on this magical platform.

All of you might have been dreaming on this 100% automated trading platform to make lucrative careers in currency markets. Your dreams are coming true with the advent of new user friendly trading platforms. Available for you to test and see the magic is just a doorstep away!

About CommexFx

CommexFX is a fully regulated award-winning STP/ECN Forex Broker with an excellent reputation for offering financial services to both individual and institutional investors.

Founded on a solid base of professionalism and always striving to exceed in excellence, the satisfaction of our client is our target.

Our vision is simple: to offer our clients the very best trading conditions and expertise in order to make their trading experience both a pleasant and profitable one.

Guest CommexFX
Is the Market Pricing in QE from the ECB

The Week Ahead

Highlights

Market Movers: Weekly Technical Outlook

Is the business valuing in QE from the ECB?

What’s in store in the Bank of England’s August Inflation Report

Look Ahead: Stocks

Look Ahead: Commodities

Worldwide Data Highlights

Market Movers: Weekly Technical Outlook

Technical Developments to Watch:

EUR/USD close to 9-month lows, safety still weaving machines 1.3450

GBP/USD back pressing 1.6800 after frail ricochet

USD/JPY pulling back 102.00 on general danger abhorrence

EUR/GBP in play, close term extent made somewhere around .7880 and .7980

1.gif

* Bias controlled by the relationship in the middle of value and different Emas. The accompanying pecking order decides predisposition (numbers speak to what number of Emas the cost shut the week over): 0 – Strongly Bearish, 1 – Slightly Bearish, 2 – Neutral, 3 – Slightly Bullish, 4 – Strongly Bullish.

** All information and remarks in this report starting pretty nearly 16:00gmt on Friday **

EUR/USD

12.gif

EUR/USD amplified its downtrend a week ago, hitting another 9-month low

MACD still bearish, and Slow Stochastics have now bobbed out of oversold region

Merchants may in any case look to blur any oversold skips to 1.3450

The EUR/USD proceeded with its progressive toil lower a week ago, setting another 9-month low close to 1.3330 on Wednesday before ricocheting back unassumingly. The essential major impetus for a week ago’s value activity was a disintegration in German financial information, and an inconspicuous dovish movement by ECB President Draghi his month to month ECB public interview. The auxiliary markers are artistic creation a bearish picture, with the MACD slanting lower beneath its sign line and the “0″ level, inasmuch as the Slow Stochastics have now bobbed out of oversold region, possibly making room for an alternate leg lower one week from now. Advancing, bears will begin to turn their eyes to past backing around 1.3300, while more progressive brokers may be holding up in the wings to offer any humble revives to 1.3450.

3.gif

GBP/USD

5.gif

GBP/USD bobbed early a week ago before coming back to test its lows on Thursday

Moderate Stochastics still in oversold domain, raising the likelihood of a close term ricochet

Potential for more medium-term shortcoming as long as rates stay underneath 1.6900-50

The GBP/USD attempted to bob early a week ago, yet venders ventures in rapidly in front of the 1.6900 level and rates are once again around the past week’s lows as we go to press. The shallow ricochet, if affirmed by a break to new lows, recommends that the merchants remain solidly in control of exchange and proposes we may see a solid continuation lower if 78.6% Fib help at 1.6800 is broken. The MACD shows solid bearish force, however the oversold Slow Stochastics recommends rates may ricochet eventually this week. As long as the unit stays underneath 20-day EMA safety around 1.6900-50, more shortcoming is favored.

6.gif

USD JPY

8.gif

USDJPY pulled once more to 20-day EMA help a week ago

MACD still bullish, Slow Stochastics generally won’t in overbought region

Predisposition still stays higher above backing at the 102.00 round handle

The USD/JPY pulled back a week ago, however weathered the offering weight (counting an obvious “fat finger” blaze crash on Wednesday) to hold above key help levels. The late breakout from the 7-month dropping triangle example remains the overwhelming specialized subject, and a week ago’s pullback took the Slow Stochastics pull out of overbought domain. During the current week, the specialized predisposition in the pair will stay to the topside as long as rates hold above backing in the 102.00-20 zone; a break underneath that range would move the viewpoint once again to impartial.

9.gif

EUR/GBP

11.gif

EURGBP solidified a week ago in the wake of breaking out from a 4-month bearish channel

The MACD has turned unobtrusively positive…

…be that as it may rates must break key even safety at .7980-.8000 to turn the predisposition to bullish

The EUR/GBP is our coin combine in play because of various high-affect monetary reports out of the Eurozone and UK this week (see “Information Highlights” beneath for additional). From a specialized point of view, the pair moved sideways a week ago in the wake of breaking a 4-month bearish channel the past week. As of right now, rates seem rangebound in the 100-pip range from .7880 to .7980, a thought affirmed by the moderately nonpartisan readings on the MACD and Slow Stochastics. This week will be discriminating for deciding the close term heading of the pair: a tear over .7980 would open the entryway for further additions throughout the span of August, while a drop through .7880 would continue this current year’s constant downtrend.

13.gif

Is the business sector valuing in QE from the ECB?

A week ago’s ECB gathering was emphatically downbeat and President Draghi sounded more concerned than common about the financial standpoint and the geopolitical dangers confronting the cash alliance at this time. Despite the fact that the ECB left strategy unaltered, Draghi was more sincere about the future arrangement stance of the Eurozone, saying that the business sector was right to surmise that Eurozone and US fiscal approach would be on a disparate way for quite a while.

Two focuses in the Draghi question and answer session are significant: firstly, the ECB’s gauge that it anticipates that the TLTRO project will discharge between $450bn – $850bn into Europe’s keeping money framework, which will be restrictive to expanded giving to the private division. This is a decently substantial presumption in our perspective, particularly as we accept that interest for advances in the money coalition is the issue. Unfortunately for the Eurozone, interest for credit may not enhance in the current financial environment of elevated geopolitical dangers.

The second point was Draghi’s rehashed references to QE. He said that the ECB is prepared to leave on more approach backing if important, and that QE is one alternative open to the bank. He additionally said that the bank is utilizing an outside specialist to improvement an ECB-style variant of the QE. At the point when required what kind from holdings the ECB would buy, Draghi indicated that it could be sovereign bonds.

Some may contend why would the bank try to set out on QE when German yields, ordinarily considered a benchmark for the Eurozone, are low; the 2-year yield dipped underneath 0% last week. Nonetheless, with the ECB’s fundamental rate at 0.15%, it is just common that legislature security yields are additionally amazingly low. Thinking of some as examiners imagine that investment rates need to be numerous many premise focuses lower than they right now are, at 0.15%, then QE could help to push sovereign yields further into negative region in an exertion to goad loaning development.

Negative investment rates have a tendency to weigh on a cash and since cresting in March, the exchange weighted EUR has fallen more than 3%, and is near its least level in over a year. Along these lines, if the ECB is not kidding about QE then there could be further drawback to come. Transient help levels to look for in EURUSD incorporate 1.3248 – the 38.2% retracement of the July 2012 – May 2014 development, while 1.3105 is additionally in perspective, which is the September 2013 low. In the event that the ECB does begin a QE program then we could see a structural move lower, and 1.20, the most reduced level since July 2012, may return into perspective.

At the end of a week ago the EUR figured out how to settle, in any case, the disappointment to get over Monday’s high at 1.3433 was a bearish advancement and recommends that as long as Draghi and co. at the ECB keep QE on the table then any upside in EURUSD could be constrained. As should be obvious in the diagram underneath, restricted of taking a gander at the effect of a potential QE program on EURUSD is taking a gander at this pair nearby the spread between 2-year German and US yields. In the event that this spread keeps on falling deeper into negative region then we could see further misfortunes for EURUSD.

331.gif

http://www.commexfx.com/is-the-market-pricing-in-qe-from-the-ecb/

Guest CommexFX
FOREX SCAMMERS

As Forex trading becomes more popular every day so do forex scams, out to find their targets in many forms, some of which appear quite alluring and legitimate.

All over the world traders are looking for the magic FX broker that will make them rich, they open both live and real accounts to try their luck, convinced that ‘luck’ is a solid component of trading! Traders with less experience are also more gullible and will inevitably fall into the web of the Forex Scammer.

Forex Scams have it easy as many FX markets are not regulated so they can trick traders into anything they want, promising them an outstanding trading strategy to make jaw dropping amounts of profits!

How does one avoid such scammers? Well, it takes a while to master the art of dodging the Scammer Bull!

A scammer will entice you with what you want, quick wealth! He will dangle this prospect non-stop. He will also try and convince you that other people have reaped profits from their investment and he will underline a sense of urgency in ‘closing the deal’. This should always provide a certain amount of suspicion.

A scammer will pretend to be legitimate and professional by talking about his experience and so on; but the gullible trader should then demand to see the regulatory status of the company, and overall performance history.

The FX market is volatile and carries substantial risk. No trader should ever invest funds they cannot afford to lose. Margin trading should be completely avoided as it can cause losses which you had not predicted.

FX trading has become the ‘fraud du jour’, with numerous Forex Scammers playing on the minds and the pockets of gullible traders. The only way to avoid them is to be cautious and do background research on the ‘scammer’ himself!

Guest CommexFX
Trading equals an army of traders plus peace of mind in regulation

An army of traders is searching for that miracle FX bróker that will make them rich overnight!

Incessantly searching the internet for no deposit bonus where they do not even have to invest funds to actually trade and earn profit!! That gives them the peace that they can earn some kind of money if they trade successfully, and even if they do not succeed, it is not their own funds that they are losing.

For this reason traders prefer to select FX brokers which have an army of fans, excellent reviews, and are recommended by other savvy traders! They discover the best ones in forums and test them out, either by opening demo accounts which gives them the peace of mind that all risk is eliminated from their trading activity as they trade with virtual funds, or simply opening real accounts and invest the minimum deposit.

As FX trading increases in popularity, so does the competition between FX brokers. It is simply up to each broker to identify the niche in the FX market to seduce an army of clients; an array of outstanding trading products and brokerage services need to be offered, as well as the latest bespoke technology, all in keeping in line with the legal regulatory framework of each environment, provided the required peace of mind for each trader!

Guest CommexFX
COMMEXFX Myfxbook AutoTrade

As the FX trading fever continues to grow, new trading tools are emerging from every corner. Social trading is another of those booming activities and requires very highly advanced trading software. The CommexFX Myfxbook Autotrader is an example of state-of-the art software designed for social trading.

What is social trading I hear you ask? It is a community of traders who follow each other’s trading strategy. The object is for less experienced traders to follow the profitable trading strategy of more experienced and successful traders, achieving a more diversified trading style.

In turn, the successful trader whose trades are being copied, will be rewarded with up to half a pip per standard lot traded by the followers. So it’s basically a win-win situation for all parties involved.

The Autotrader is owned by Myfxbook, and one of its many advantages is that it provides traders with an in-depth analysis and statistics of their trading as it is immediately synchronized to their trading history – free of charge! The CommexFX Myfxbook Autotrader is only available to traders with an existing live account.

With the CommexFX Myfxbook Autotrader, you can also upload trades from your system to your account-all trading history is directly copied from the CommexFX platform to your AutoTrade account to monitor your trading strategy.

Last but not least, it is worth mentioning that the CommexFX Myfxbook Autotrader hand picks the best systems for you, simplifying all social trading activity.

Guest CommexFX
COMMEXFX LTD

CommexFX Ltd is not just another FX broker, it recognizes that competition is fierce but also challenging. With this in mind CommexFX Ltd sets out to conquer the FX industry by offering its clients the highest quality service, advanced technology trading solutions and personalized support all within the safety and security of a regulated environment.

CommexFX Ltd is an ECN/STP broker based in Cyprus and is regulated by CySEC under license 153/11. Its motto is to exceed in excellence, its bespoke brokerage services are nothing short of transparency and regulation.

The trading conditions offered by CommexFX Ltd are amongst the most respected in the industry. Our spreads are amongst the lowest, there is no Dealing Desk intervention, leverage is flexible, fast execution, market depth of prices, different types of accounts to accommodate the needs of all traders, trading on the go is made possible by a range of trading platforms. Last but not least is the professional multi-lingual support offered around the clock, making the trader feel comfortable at all times.

So it should not come as a surprise that CommexFX Ltd has received many awards from internationally acclaimed bodies, and a number of FX awards adorn the office mantel piece.

Guest CommexFX
COMMEXFX AFFILIATE

Watch out for the new CommexFX Affiliate program! It is one of the most rewarding ones in the FX industry, with attractive affiliate tools and more importantly, unbeatable commissions and rebates!

The affiliate industry is booming and we want to be part of this so we designed an affiliation program that will lead the way! As the internet becomes more accessible with its new user-friendly products, so does the world of online forex trading. It is not only traders who express an interest in participating in the forex boom, but also those who are interested in earning commission when referring clients and friends!

The CommexFX Affiliate encourages you to direct traffic to us, refer your network of clients and friends to us, and in return we will provide you with the latest marketing tools to enhance your presence in the industry, as well as promising you increased conversions and higher commissions with prompt payout!

As a web Affiliate you will earn commission every time a client has opened an account by clicking on one of the banners on your website. All you need to do is expose our brand to your network of clients and we take care of the rest, from client contact, account opening and management, compliance and back office, as well as superior customer support.

All you have to do is register with us today and you will instantly get paid for referring your clients and friends to us.

Your clients will enjoy the benefits of a true STP/ECN environment as well as the assurance of trading within a CySEC regulated environment.

Archived