FX Training : PIFX : Standard : V.I.P Managed Forex Accounts

Guest jponlinetrading

Guest jponlinetrading

Hello Everyone,

Having traded successfully over the past 7 years, I have decided to establish a multinational firm that will provide fund management services across the globe to private and institutional investors looking to earn consistently from the currency market. But first i look setup an online prototype of the same to see what the turnout might be. I also look to get partners and professional advice from this forum on ways we could improve our services during our process of operating online before firm establishment.

Below are the services I'm offering now and will offer when firm have been established.

Forex Training:

For individuals wanting to gain professional knowledge of the Market, trading and earning for themselves consistent profits.

PIFX Accounts ($1000 minimum: meant for investors who prefer a steady 5% compounded profit every month. Available options are 4, 8 and 12 months(10.5% bonus added for this group).

Standard Managed Forex Accounts ($10,000 USD minimum): for an investor who would like to fund with a broker (US based) but prefer we manage his/her trading account for smooth equity growth. (Performance fee 30% on net realized monthly profit).

V.I.P Managed Forex Accounts ($250,000 USD minimum): for high net worth individuals, institutional investors who would like to fund with a broker (US based) but prefer we manage their trading account for smooth equity growth. (Performance fee 20% on net realized monthly profit).

I will post here constant daily updates on charts trading and performance.

interested investors and aspiring traders who wants to make use of our service should send emails to [email protected]

Thank You.

Richard .N

Archived