Funds Security At Octafx

There are few brokers like OctaFx platform. This broker made me what I am today. I can now make enough profits around the month to live a happy life. It took long time practice to get this position.

In accordance with international regulation standards, OctaFX uses separate accounts to keep protected customers' funds segregated from the company's balance sheets. This keeps your funds secure and untouched.

Since a withdrawal from a live account requires an email confirmation, no one can ever access your account but yourself. So your trading account and trading balance is completely secured wit this amazing broker house.

There is no doubt about OctaFx trading security and services. This broker is really good at all and has a strong live support zone. Newbie can Learn trading from broker's provided video tutorials and analysis. This broker helps everyone to Become Successful in this world.

As per my view OctaFX offers the best opportunity to their new clients because this broker allowed only five dollar for the Micro account. I think it's a great way to get used to your new broker. As we all know that OctaFX markets incorporated is very popular in Asia continent especially in Bangladesh and most of the people of Bangladesh is middle class so it's a great opportunity to trade Forex within 5 dollar.

Beside this I like its SWAP free accounts very much cause it is very urgent for every Muslim countries cause here most of the traders don't like to take RIBA. Also traders can always apply for a swap-free account at registration, no matter whether s/he choose a Micro or ECN account.

Last of all I would like to tell about it's best facilities that is their IB facilities. I have been using their IB since last summer and earned a lot of money from here. Also it gives me the best CPC/CTR which other brokers never gives. Even their affiliate manager is a nice soul. He always love to help their honorable clients and affiliate marketer.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest hunter13

now the most broker who have insurance for your deposit. you can trust them. the most broker is a legal and have big capital.

Archived