Learning Is The Best Way To Become Successful

Rate this topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Constant learning is a trait of a successful trader, learning can help you enhance your skills as well as knowledge. If you as a trader are having learning ability then definitely a fear of failure will also decline as the mindset have been grown up in a way as to learn from the mistake.

• 1 month later...

Education is must for forex trading. without any knowledge it is very risky to invest in forex market. besides traders have faced a lot obstacles during trade. trader can get education by opening a demo account, where he can trade without any risk. I am also using a demo account of Forex4you to know about the forex market. It helps me to gain knowledge about forex.

Forex is really the most famous business in the world right now. Trading in the forex market is really good for those who have proper knowledge about the forex market. I trade with TP Global FX. I am earning a very good number of profits. They provide minimum spread and maximum leverage. They are a very reliable broker. Trading in the forex market with a reliable broker is very profitable work. Their endless supports always make me pleased.

Hardly in the world at the current time, Forex has become the most profitable investment business, so if you want to make your life and want to get a profitable life you should Forex trading. Remember one thing that you have to take it seriously and must need to work here by thinking that it is your own business. 

As an interested person of Forex trading I have been started this business with holding the hand of the reliable partner Forex4you. This broker is truly friendly and trusted which is the reason of choosing them. Now they allow me as a client of them lower spread from 0.01 pips, with instant execution facility, high leverage 1:1000, low commission and no extra charge.

• 8 months later...
On 9/22/2020 at 8:53 AM, maspluto said:

Existing trading skills must be able to run properly, this is needed and necessary so that traders can be maximized in survival and become Tickmill's trader of the month.

I am doing my Forex Trading from the Year 2010 with the International Forex Broker FXOpen Markets 🙂

Most people have failed in forex market because of no knowledge about forex. In spite of that there are so many reasons to fail in the forex market. Some of them are Emotionally trading in the forex market, greediness, lack of knowledge, choosing wrong decisions, choosing wrong broker etc. Most of the traders fail in forex market because of choosing wrong broker. Brokers play an important role in successful trading. I am trading with Tpglobalfx. They help me to make profit consistently by giving low spreads and high leverage. I love their trading strategy and all facilities they are given.

• 4 weeks later...

That is the universal truth and it is not only about trading but it can be applied to everything.
Whatever you do for your life, the more expertise you have, the more successful you are. As for mentors, that is only one of thousands of ways to learn trading. So, if you don't have one, it is not a big deal as there are lots of different forums and books and tutorials, etc. However, you should not only learn but also practise in order to keep the knowledge in your head and know how to apply the things you learnt.

On 7/18/2021 at 11:12 PM, Pixie Pips said:

The only way to recover the loss would be by earning more money. You need to focus on your losses and later on you need to find out the reason why you lose and refrain from repeating it.

When we have got the Losses in our trading accounts we will need to stop doing trading and see where we have gone wrong.

The best part is being able to find the mistakes and correct them.