Learning Is The Best Way To Become Successful

Rate this topic

• 9 months later...

Learning is the first step of entering in this complicated business. I totally agree with your point out there. Learning is important, it is more important to implant it perfectly. For that demo account is the best place. In demo account you can practice your learning and skills. It is a free site. As a pro forex trader I can suggest you my broker AAFX. This broker gives the best demo platform where you can have more than 70+ trading tools and indicators.

On 11/3/2016 at 1:13 PM, Mr. Peppermint said:

Yeah...! Demo is the only way to learn about Forex trading, without any investment or any loss of money. There are several other ways, but not as effective as Demo.

I bet this demo trading leads even an average person to become a good earning machine because demo account allow us to learn forex trading processes more easily than any other method.

On 8/12/2017 at 2:27 AM, bilo said:

I bet this demo trading leads even an average person to become a good earning machine because demo account allow us to learn forex trading processes more easily than any other method.

There is no doubt that demo is the best learning tool but it also depends on the person that how he takes demo account in his mind. I have seen many people taking big demo accounts and trading like a child. After that being lost in a live account.

On 8/26/2017 at 5:20 AM, tradesprint said:

Demo trading can be useful and there is no doubt in it, i think there are many brokers like lmfx etc who allow learn and earn demo contest where new traders are encouraged to trade with free money and the winners also get rewarded with certain money.

Demo trading is always a plus point to learn the market and understand the real fact of trading with demo money. But being serious with this work is also important.

• 4 weeks later...
Ideally the train the discipline and patience begins from the first time using a demo-account, here's the starting point in improving the skill trading became more fully with self-control

On 9/1/2017 at 5:20 PM, Mr. Peppermint said:

Demo would be only beneficial, if you have total seriousness in it, else it would be just a waste of time if you do it blindly.

Actually demo account in short can be the biggest asset for any successful trader so those really wishes to become successful should not ignore the importance of trading demo account.

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/11/2017 at 10:22 AM, Mr. Peppermint said:

Totally Agreed to what you said, you need to have proper Demo Practice and with utter seriousness, if you wanna learn it perfectly.

Demo account can help you to learn the basic concept of the market but you can not rely only on demo practice for your real work. To work in the real market, you need to have real-world investment and trading. 

• 2 weeks later...