TopGoldForum.com

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Interested in more traffic and leads? Check our advertising offer
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
papia09

Importance Of Demo Account

95 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, kamran said:

yes while you stay in Forex world you should stay in demo trading as well. Most of the successful experienced traders still practice demo to analyze their new strategies. So to trade with minimum risk of loss demo is must.

Yeah...! Demo is only worth of if you do it seriously, if you just take it lightly and don't pay attention while trading, you will tend to lose lots of money in live trading.

Working on demo account with serious attitude is necessary for every newbie, then only you will know how real market works and how you are going to deal with it.

Yeah...! Demo Trading is very much useful if done seriously. You need to take it serious if you really wanna learn how to survive in real market.

On 12/7/2016 at 10:47 AM, ViproMarket said:

if it has not been totally plunged in trading forex, traders should be able to use the demo account as a training ground, explanation and introduction to forex trading. in order to establish a good mental at the moment will trade using a real account.

Demo accounts are very helpful for us to improve the skills and abilities will be increased even penalaman, forex one easy way to earn money, but it's hard to get his need to perform the process and struggle

www.instaforex.com

agree, because if used seriously a lot of knowledge or knowledge that we can get from a demo account. besides the benefit itself is trading demo account using virtual money, in other words it can minimize the risks that exist when we practice or strategy using a demo account.

Demo is the best way to learn about the Forex Trading, Through Demo Trading, you could learn about the each and every aspects of Forex Trading, and that too without any risk of losing money.

I have tried demo account in many brokers as fxpro, icmarkets, hotforex, but all they are same with their live account. But all they are same, fast execution. I think demo in most brokers are ones. 

On 26/12/2016 at 10:22 AM, nextop said:

I have tried demo account in many brokers as fxpro, icmarkets, hotforex, but all they are same with their live account. But all they are same, fast execution. I think demo in most brokers are ones. 

I still have my demo account with hotforex and most of the times, i use it just for the sake of testing any strategy before implementing it to my live trading account.

Demo would only work, if you have seriousness in it. You need to take Demo seriously, else it is of no use.

Right, Demo is beneficial only, if you work with it serious attitude. If you are using demo for fun and not serious about your work then wasting time is not good idea. Always keep in mind that, as serious you are in demo account it will help as much as you will be in real account.