Importance Of Demo Account

Rate this topic

I can remember that, after doing demo trading more than 6 months, I started my live trading career on OctaFX platform, but I lost huge capital that time. You know why? because I never took my demo trading seriously. but now, I even use demo account to test an Indicator before use it on live platform.

yes thats true, when you come for trading you need to be serious since you invest your hard earned money. demo is to practise your knowledge of trading in online before investing your money in live account for profittable trade. so you need to study and gain more knowlege and strategy to follow and find the right strategy which helps you to trade currency successfully in the forex trading.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest hunter13

i always to join in demo contest of liteforex. some week i luckky i got prize. i was happy. when i trade with it. i realize some things. it help me can get more profit in real account

i always to join in demo contest of liteforex. some week i luckky i got prize. i was happy. when i trade with it. i realize some things. it help me can get more profit in real account

you have made a good observation about benefits of starting trading with Demo accounts.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest hunter13

it is always important . because some time we lose all money in account balance. we can continue trading with demo account. we can retest our stategy and edit it . when we have better stategy. we can get more money again

• 5 weeks later...
Guest hunter13

i like demo account. we can get more experience from it. we do not lose money when we trade with it. but we trade as the real market.

We have to use demo account wisely, because acquiring habit of opening easy trades, it can leave a print on the real trading. Most of the brokers, except Hotforex for example allow to trade demo no more than 1 or 3 month, what brings in some hassle in my trading..

• 2 weeks later...

Actually demo account use for learning or testing any trading strategy. So when I was a new Forex trader then I used the demo account for knowing the Forex market in FreshForex. And when I finished my learning process. Then I open a real account in the same broker. Though demo capital is not traders capital. So they can use it without any fear.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Demo account will teach us to start trading in forex. We will get trading experience, so we will get maximal result. We also can use demo account to take part in demo contest.

Demo account is good for trader who are starting trading in forex. Demo acocunt will make us be more ready to start trading with real account and we also can get basics of forex trading here so we will know how to maximize our funds.

Be more than a trader, be a TenkoTrader

For new trader, demo account will help to get trading experience and can be used to hone our skill before we use real account. We also can trake part in demo contest and there are many options for traders to take part in InstaForex demo contest.

Exactly, it should be done by traders who are new in forex. We can hone our trading skill in forex using demo acocunt. What we've learned from demo account also should be maximized. In TenkoFx, trader can use demo account too.Forex Education also can be used to learn.

• 2 weeks later...

Demo accounts are very useful to train our trading skills, both good strategy and good money management without risking our money, while the real account in addition to train our trading skills both good strategy and good money management are also trained in psychology or emotions when trading, even if it means risking our own money but we get a psychological training that we need to be successful in trading.to making better, we can using a demo contest account. Currently I am participating in Armada Markets demo contest and link

Demo accounts are very useful to train our trading skills, both good strategy and good money management without risking our money, while the real account in addition to train our trading skills both good strategy and good money management are also trained in psychology or emotions when trading, even if it means risking our own money but we get a psychological training that we need to be successful in trading.to making better, we can using a demo contest account. Currently I am participating in Armada Markets demo contest and link

Demo account is very useful, that's why trader should use it as well as possible. We will get maximal result if we want to improve our skill here. Demo account also will teach new traders to understand about forex. And now, every broker also provide demo account, include TenkoFx.

Be more than a trader, be a TenkoTrader

• 3 weeks later...