Importance Of Demo Account

Rate this topic

When you first start out, you should definitely open a forex demo account and try out some demo trading. This will give you a good technical foundation on the mechanics of making forex trades and get used to using a trading platform. Demo account is the best way to learning without risk. In this case to learning about the trading sistem. But next step we also need learning and practicing for the psychology, so using a real account will be better. But make sure to make deposit in less margin.

Yeah the best thing that broker offers us and its free is demo trading account. The point is that you can try everything option that broker has. For example my broker Hotforex allows to test all specific accounts they have - fix, swap-free, zero, premium and other accounts,( https://www.hotforex.com/en/account-types/account-comparison.html ) not just demo micro one. I just make up a request in their support and next morning I have fully working demo account with specific trading conditions. Really love it.

When you first start out, you should definitely open a forex demo account and try out some demo trading. This will give you a good technical foundation on the mechanics of making forex trades and get used to using a trading platform. Demo account is the best way to learning without risk. In this case to learning about the trading sistem. But next step we also need learning and practicing for the psychology, so using a real account will be better. But make sure to make deposit in less margin.

Yes, we can start trading with demo account to make us be more ready to start trading in forex. We can try to use small amount here. Forex education from broker also can be used to improve our skills, and i also still use demo account in TenkoFx. Experienced trader also can use it to test trading strategy

I firmly believe that demo is important no new trader should jump into live with out partaking in demo trading, for several reasons, of course the most mportant thing is to get to know the platform and its functions, and its easier t lose play money than real money, patience is the key in trading forex i have been trading live with hotforex for 3 years now and i still believe patience is the key

Is there any broker offer never-expires demo account?

There is :) Broker XM offers such accounts more info about XM. This demo account never expires if you are active, but if you are inactive, after 120 days will be closed.

Demo account has the biggest Effect in a traders' life. From starting of our trading career to Ending of our trading we always need to use Demo platform either to learn or to practice or to test our software and strategies

People skip Demo trading as they think its a waste of time, but Demo accounts are good for newbies as well as the experienced traders.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest tenloman

yeah. we need demo account. we can practice as real account. we can test our strategy or we can learn more without risky. this is advantage of this market. special . i trade with demo contest in liteforex. they open weekly. we can join in and make money with it. i won some times. i think we can learn much with demo contest. you can try with it.

yeah. we need demo account. we can practice as real account. we can test our strategy or we can learn more without risky. this is advantage of this market. special . i trade with demo contest in liteforex. they open weekly. we can join in and make money with it. i won some times. i think we can learn much with demo contest. you can try with it.

Demo account must be used as well as possible by trader to trade in forex. We can use demo account to get more trading experience. Trading contest also can be used to hone skills, in InstaForex, trader also can take part in several trading contest.

Demo account will teach us many thing about forex trading. Surely, we must use demo account wisely. There will be many valuable lesson that we can get and will make us be more ready to start trading in forex.

"Invite your friend, get $10 and win $5,000"

Demo account is a place where you get maximum real market experience, many people think that Demo account is for newbie only, but even the experienced traders can get maximum benifit, by checking their skills and strategies.

• 1 month later...
Guest tenloman

it is important. i think we can save more money when we start with demo account. we don't pay for our mistake. with demo account in demo contest we can make money. it is great systerm

Many experienced traders will tell you that there's no use in trading demo, and that real trading, with your money on the line, is very different. It is indeed very different. However, there is still huge value in trading a demo account for the purpose you seek. I would even advise keeping it and using it after you've opened a live account, as your learning will not stop then.

I keep use my tickmill trading platform for live account purpose, and also for trading strategies enhancement process.

• 4 weeks later...

Actually, it is extremely noteworthy to get together most exact fundamental knowledge to found at any kinds of business. I imagine Forex is an understanding base business, so, for acquiring basic acquaintance I took demo account in MXTrade where I got $1000, 000. I have recognized many fundamental data from their but that was not enough for making profit. Then I started Free Forex Beginners video where I got the advantage of Forex and why the people are increasingly joining this stock market. On the other hand, I did basic Forex strategy that taught me Fibo trap, zigzag and fractal policy. By doing all these instructive lessons then I kicked my live account in this platform. Now I am capable to start my trade as a knowledgeable trader.

• 3 weeks later...

Many experienced traders will tell you that there's no use in trading demo, and that real trading, with your money on the line, is very different. It is indeed very different. However, there is still huge value in trading a demo account for the purpose you seek. I would even advise keeping it and using it after you've opened a live account, as your learning will not stop then. I'm still use Tickmill demo account for test and research trading strategies before applied into real account.

Hi guys,

I didn’t start with a demo account at first. I actually dipped my toes in the market and opened up at live account.

I believe opening a live account it’s a good way to start but no one told me about how much emotions are involved especially when I first started. If you are new to trading I would suggest a demo account is a good way to play with trades and get used to the trading platform but there’s no emotions or real profits with this.

I’ve been trading for the past year now and when I opened up a live accounts and started with £200 and made 60% of my accounts within a month which is good as I was new to it.

My advice is to start with a demo to learn how to navigate with the platform but don’t be scared to open up a real account, once you do you can start to feel more emotions when you make trades and make real profits!

We can't overrate the importance of demo training as there we can feel the ground of fx basic concepts, understand risks and make necessary trading calculations as well as test trading ideas. Demo accounts are practically the same between brokers as run on famous platform Metatrader 4 with minor customizations. But when it comes to choosing a real, you should spend a good amount of time to make research on secure and reliable brokers

In this trading stage demo account is considered as a master place for acquiring proper fundamental basic knowledge which is very supportive to start Forex trading in a proper way. But, generally we are not willing to trade in a demo account for a long time. So, we can’t kick this market place properly. By the way, I opened my demo trading ion MXTrade where I got $1000,000 that inspired me very much .