How Much Money Can I Earn From Forex Trading If My Invest Is $200

• 4 weeks later...

For newbies it is good to open small account. That will help to build your trading skill without losing too many money. But no one can say any specific amount you can earn with this small account. It is totally depend on how skilled you are and how much support you are getting from your broker. When I was new I also opened 100$ account with AAFX. This broker provides me well enough to earn 20-30% monthly.

On 20/04/2017 at 7:46 PM, Mr. Peppermint said:

Forex Trading is a money making machine and also it is the money losing machine too.

Exactly we can make good returns on our investments through trading forex or either losses our own capital. I see its a crazy market where everyone thinks that he is clever however the only one who succeed is the one who identify when to enter and how to exit from their existing positions.

On 29/05/2017 at 11:24 AM, Pixie Pips said:

Making money is never going to be easy in any work or business. We have to work hard for a goal of life. Same happen in Forex, it is a risky business and none can be 100% profitable here.

This is absolutely right as we all the times think about improving our income streams but making more money isn't that easy task as it thinks however thanks to forex industry that allows every traders to take his share from the market by trading anywhere anytime.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived