Hello to everybody

Guest activemoney

Guest activemoney

Hello everybody!

Id like to introduce myself. My name is Ibrahim and im from Bahrain but i live in Vienna right now (my parents opened a restaurant here). I found out this online industry some time ago and kept reading a lot before deciding to start to post. I noticed it's very important to have many good friends in this industry and am looking forward to make a lot of those :)

I will open a blog/monitor site soon and am willing to invite all of you there as soon as it is ready. Hope you will enjoy it.

Im open to any suggestions about how my blog could represent you best in your needs.

...and a BIG Hello to you too, Ibrahim !!!

WELCOME to our Forum

We're a friendly Forum, so enjoy yourself and learn lots of money making ideas... :thumbup:

skylady :)

Guest activemoney
...and a BIG Hello to you too, Ibrahim !!!

WELCOME to our Forum

We're a friendly Forum, so enjoy yourself and learn lots of money making ideas... :thumbup:

skylady :)

Thanks so much for your warm welcome. I am sure i will enjoy my time here :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Jutawan

Welcome also Ibrahim, i am also new here and like to make friends from all over the world that have the same thinking of making honest money through the internet. No scammer please... :thumbdown:

Archived