How Many Pips Per Day Do You Make?

How many pips per day depends on many things. First thing to say is knowledge and experience. How many years or months of experience you have and do you have enough knowledge on Forex trading? It all depends on how good or how hard you worked to earn profit. So keep learning and never give up and try to make you own strategy rather than following others trades. Good luck.

Guest gaban

can we make pips per day depending on the trading skills, capital, and our trading experience. if we want to trade with to get that many pips then we must have the skills and experience of good trading. So that we can get the pips that we are targeting. For that, we have much to learn and practice trading

• 3 months later...

I am also having your opinion that earning is completely depends on Skill and Capital but beside this we need to stay tuned with a reliable broker to make good profit. Because a broker can growth your skill in various ways. For instance, my broker FreshForex always gives me daily analysis and signal also they never place opposite order to my invest.

• 4 months later...

It depends on the situation as if we are trading on news than making 100-200 pips is a possibility while if we trade normally with good skills 40-50 pips can be made but all depends on our knowledge and ability. I mostly trade with OctaFX broker using their expert analysis service so it brings me great rewards and since last 6 months my average pip making is around 30-40 pips per day which is extra ordinary if used with high lots!

• 3 months later...

It depends on the situation as if we are trading on news than making 100-200 pips is a possibility while if we trade normally with good skills 40-50 pips can be made but all depends on our knowledge and ability. I mostly trade with OctaFX broker using their expert analysis service so it brings me great rewards and since last 6 months my average pip making is around 30-40 pips per day which is extra ordinary if used with high lots!

You must be really good to make 40-50 pips a day mate because I am struggling to make even 40-50 in a week. I am also trading with OctaFX while they definitely support me the best with their low spread of just 0.2 pips so I am able to make maximum out of all trades still I am not that got in knowledge to be able to make that much pips but still I am happy enough to continue and with the service I am getting it’s surely going to improve.

Well, I have a daily trading plan. That’s way, I can’t cross my limit and avoid also. In addition, in every day I trade for making only 120 pips profit from 200+ trading instruments. Though, I get enough trading space from TradingBanks trading broker. That’s way; easily I get my daily target with low risk. Definitely, I use stop loss trading tool thus I can overcome by big losses. There have direct relation to my daily trading target with my trading capital size and my previous winning ratio. I increase my daily target around six month’s interval.

Well, I have a daily trading plan. That’s way, I can’t cross my limit and avoid also. In addition, in every day I trade for making only 120 pips profit from 200+ trading instruments. Though, I get enough trading space from TradingBanks trading broker. That’s way; easily I get my daily target with low risk. Definitely, I use stop loss trading tool thus I can overcome by big losses. There have direct relation to my daily trading target with my trading capital size and my previous winning ratio. I increase my daily target around six month’s interval.

Actually, I like to trade on gold. So, may I know what trading spreads for gold trading from your broker?

you are right sir, trade in gold is interesting because we can make 10 pips easily. But its spread is too high. its no problems because i only use small TP and it always reached.

quite true, most brokers are equipped with high spread when it comes to gold trading. how about to take a look at Tickmill ECN account, it has 10 pips spread on gold price. I knew it seem non sense, I thought that way backthen when some friend suggest me to use their ECN account. small tp with high spread seem quite similar case to achieve, said 10 pips set at target meanwhile the spread are 50 pips, literally we still needs 60 pips price difference to got our target hit. compare when it has 10 pips spread, extra 40 pips earlier, which means a fully fledged advantage.

Actually, I like to trade on gold. So, may I know what trading spreads for gold trading from your broker?

Dear Shimul, I use Platinum trading account in TradingBanks. That’s way; I get fixed 3.5 pips for gold trading and also silver. So, it’s really inspires me to trade for metals. I know they are dangerous from currency trading. So, I always use stop loss for my protection.

Traders fixed their earning pips daily according to their trading experience. As a newcomer, I have to depend on my scalping strategy. So, my daily target only 20 pips with profit. And, I always use this short time trading policy in my trading platform Mxtrade. Due to getting very only one pip trading spread I have chosen this trading platform. This ECN trading platform always make sure best trading environment for scalping. so, in a short time by using short time trading strategy I am able to earn my daily pips that I selected in order to my trading capability.

• 1 month later...

I have a daily plan. So, when I get my trading target then I never open my trade for that day. And, my daily target is only 150 pips. But, if I am unable to make this target then I never try to recover it. Because, I makes extra pressure for me. But, I get enough scope for trading because of 200+ trading pair’s facility of TradingBanks broker. So, in a day it’s really available for me to get 150 pips in a day. I never open so many trades in same trading currency because of money management issue.

I am able to earn 50 pips daily by means of only one pip trading spread which I am getting from my trading platform MxTrade. by using this trading spread , at all times , I am capable of making profit by means of any kinds of trading strategy. So, my trading life is very much comfort and profitable until the end of time.

As a scalper, I am able to earn 50 pips daily by using my short time trading policy scalping. even though , this trading strategy can’t be used in a regulated trading broker due to having many kinds of restrictions but, I am very lucky to select MxTrade as my trading platform where I at all times I can use this trading policy with only one pip trading spread.

• 3 weeks later...

I have never really counted because I see it according to the money that I earn, so at times I make 10-20 pips or more and sometimes 5-6, so all depend on the lot size that I am using, I close it early with bigger lot and if it’s smaller then I can let it open. I am working with OctaFX broker, so they have allowed me to work freely with low spread of 0.2 pips; it helps me earn more money or pips.

It is depend on your trading knowledge. as a scalper I can earn 50 pips daily by using my short time trading policy scalping. and, for using this trading policy in a proper way , I have selected MxTrade as my trading platform where I am getting at all times only one pip trading spread that is very much supportive to make profit by using this policy.

Archived