Advertise your business on Top Gold Forum today for as low as $100 per month. Contact us.
Sign in to follow this  
slosumo

Paidverts - Paidverts.com

I am not the admin.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PaidVerts!
Prove your value, and interact with advertisements to earn instantly!

http://www.paidverts.com

To get started, login to your account, click on the activation ad in your members main page. And then head over to the "Paid Ads" section to start clicking on paid advertisements! Paid ads will start appearing in your account within 24hours, so if there's none there right away; check back tomorrow.

PaidVerts Tips:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1) Keep your account active!

Only active accounts receive paid ads. You can view 'activation ads' from your members main page at any time. Every activation ad you view adds 7days of active status to your account + 100 Bonus Ad Points (BAP)!

- View multiple activation ads all at once, to accumulate BAP, and activate your account well in advance.
- If your account goes inactive, you can re-activate it at any time. And pick up exactly where you left off!
- If you're going on holiday, let your account go inactive! This will save your Bonus Ad Points from being consumed by ads that you don't click on. As remember, you only
- You can view up to 5 activation ads each day
-have 18 hours to click on each ad that's delivered to you, or it'll be recycled and given to somebody else!

2) Refer Friends!

Why do all the work, when you can get others to do it for you!
You'll earn 10% of every ad purchase your friends make, as well as 10% of the value of every click your referrals make! So if they view a $10 ad, you'll earn $1 commission for doing absolutely nothing.

To refer friends just give them your referral link.

3) Bonus Ad Points (BAP) are the key to making loads of money with PaidVerts. These are how we distinguish freebie junk traffic, from the valuable users that advertisers are interested in communicating with. Read our FAQ to learn how to earn more Bonus Ad Points.

4) Advertise with PaidVerts! Our communcation rocks!

For every dollar spent on our Bulk Ad Packs, you get:

- 50 visits to your website for 30 seconds, after the user has typed out your three main selling points in captcha form. So they're primed and know what they're looking for

even before arriving at your website.
- 100 banner impressions of our 125*125 px banner rotator
- 25 exclusive top of page banner impressions for our 728*90 banners
- And we even throw in 3100 Bonus Ad Points for your account! Thats $1.55 worth of paid ads that'll be delivered to your account ASAP!

Basically, if you want to earn from your purchased ad packs - you will have to click on paid ads which will be delivered to your account.

5) Earning tips
- if you want to earn for free, simply view 5 activation ads each day. This will give you 500BAP, which will send you 0.25$ worth of ads ASAP - much better than any other PTC! Once you get 1$+ in earnings buy ad packs to increase your BAP
- increase your BAP quickly by buying 1$ ad packs.
- buy 0.05$ recycle upgrade that will ensure you get sent 1$ worth of recycled ads ASAP. These usually amount to 0.1-0.3$ worth of recycled ads sent to you each day!

The more BAP you have the more valuable ads you will usually receive! 1-15$ ads are sent out everyday!

468x60_3.gif

MtvPV.com - everything about PaidVerts and MyTrafficValue in one place - payment proofs, tips, guides, tools, info and more!

Great new update for bigger advertisers who can save a lot of time by ignoring ads they deem too tiny to click on!

We've installed the paid ad filter for PaidVerts. You can access it from your My Account page: http://www.paidverts.com/member/my_account.html

For a one time fee of $10. You can set the minimum value ads you wish for your account to receive. So if you don't like clicking on the $0.005 ads, set your filter to $0.009 ... And then that way every ad your account will receives will be 1cent+

This does mean that you'll receive less ads (as you simply won't be ellegible for all the tiny ads in circulation), and thereby it may take a bit longer to deliver all your BAP in paid ads. But it'll be a lot less work for you!

100% of upgrade fees are added to the MTV portfolio as a revenue.

Jo smile

MtvPV.com - everything about PaidVerts and MyTrafficValue in one place - payment proofs, tips, guides, tools, info and more!

Received my first test withdrawal. I've earned around 30$ with clicks so far but I'm still increasing my BAP mostlypayment-proof-124.png

First game has been added to PaidVerts! You can use your BAP to play and win(or lose) BAP. ~20 more games will be added in the next weeks!

We've added the gaming section to PaidVerts:
http://paidverts.com/member/games.html
Now we need to race to copy all of our games over there, and create a BAP version for each... For the moment we've added the Coin Flip. And next we're working on the simple slots. Then we'll do all the games with the fancy graphics!

A new game has been added! View some activation ads and then you can play for free, to earn BAP and then wait for paid ads to be delivered to your account!

More games will be added in the following weeks, so be sure to look back!
Good luck!

We've added the second game to our new BAP Games Section;

Slots, win up to $6000 worth of paid ads:
http://www.paidverts.com/member/games.html

View up to 5 activation ads daily, to receive 500 free BAP per day, and then
try to turn it into a jackpot via our games! That you can then cash out to
PayPal, via the PaidAds that'll be delivered to your account as a result of
having / winning all the BAP.

Today a "order by value" option has been added for Paid Ads screen. Great for prioritizing your clicks when you're short on time! I've also requested another small withdrawal.

On another note, PaidVerts is gaining about 10% active membership each day, so go out there and recruit before your friends invite you!

Growing BAP is definitely worth it. Just received 1.05$ and 1.25$ ad now that I have 120k BAP points. Definitely worth growing your BAP! Request another withdrawal.

Received another withdrawal quickly. Climbing up he BAP really helps out with the daily earnings :)
payment-proof-254.png

The server has been a bit slower some times during the day, but this is getting fixed as we speak. PV is growing fast and that took it's toll, but that simply speaks of how popular PV is becoming. The earnings here are great!

We're working on server speed issues at the moment. Attacking it from a coding stand point, and also we're about to upgrade our hosting. To a two server setup, with one database server, and one web server (both brand new servers; using a much more modern architecture than our current 2year old dedicated server; and they'll have 4x the amount of RAM we currently have [each.. so 8x in total] - so that should be better!)...
We'll be looking to offset the increase in hosting cost, with a change in our DDOS protection at the same time. Likely moving to incapsula. As that's at least $200/month cheaper than BlockDos. (And I believe BlockDos resells their service anyway - or they certainly used to).

But the main issue that's causing problems right now is the mid-day server backup. I've asked the programmers to scrap that practice; and we'll just take one backup per day, in the early hours of the morning when next to nobody is online.

Other than that little success related problem - everything is progressing really nicely at the moment. And we've had a spike in gaming revenues to boot! Perfect... Plus we're around the 2500users earning daily mark - so that's awesome. Increased by ~1000users actively clicking ads and earning daily, in a week.

Not much on the cards today; i'm just trying to work through the remaining PayPal cashouts, and Support Tickets. Time consuming! And then next week i'll start drawing up new ideas and things for the programmers to build. But right now, we're just working to maintain and improve our current products / programming!

Jo

The server issues ( a few minutes/day) should be fixed tomorrow or the day after. Meanwhile the numbers are going up and the earnings are bigger than on any other PTC as usual!

The main priority right now is upgrading our hosting; as between heavy traffic, some ISP problems and coding issues. This is getting annoying!

https://pay.iw.ca/client/en/index.php?page=contrat&venteId=8b29088d3994ca12bb073387475eba65a390 - just waiting for the programmers to finalise this server spec. And then we'll purchase that later this evening; and hopefully begin deployment tomorrow or Wednesday.

Hopefully the programmers will do that with minimum interruptions... but we'll see how it goes!

Anyway, things are actually going great... but it's a bit stressful at the moment, with all this server stuff, and general workload as a whole! But we're marching forwards.

Server issues are almost taken care of. Today's been a good day with huge value ads. Received a 1.6$ one myself, whereas the biggest user received a 38$ ad!

The new hosting is paid for, the contracts signed, and the equipment is being installed in the datacentre as we speak. Our programmers should be able to begin installation / transfer of everything tomorrow hopefully. That may take a night or two; as we'll need Alex help there.

PV is going well, it's selling around 1000 ad packs per day at the moment. With 3000 users actively viewing ads, and earning daily.

And that is great news for our shares!
PV is currently pumping $500+ into the shareholder marketplace daily. And the price is rising very quickly. From a low of $0.09 yesterday, our current high for today is $0.16 -- So that's a 78% increase in 24hours!

Let's see how long it takes for it to get to $1/share! It might be a lot quicker than you think.

* And some of PV's first share purchases will start maturing once the price hits 18cents per share. So that's great news for PV. It's re-investmenet element should begin paying off in double quick time. So that's going to go from strength to strength!

The positive spiral has begun excaim
If you want to help this out, and make money in the process - just keep buying ad packs and shares! Ad packs and shares!
... Buy up the shares, and resell them a few cents higher. It'll be near instant money at the rate PV is snapping them up. And weirdly enough; you're doing PV a favour at the exact same time; even via making it pay a higher price for the shares. As PV is a seller too!

STP withdrawal received fast, should receive a PP withdrawal soon too :)

You have successfully received money from a registered SolidTrust Pay member! Please be sure to keep this email as your receipt.

From STPay member: mytrafficvalue ([email protected])
Transaction Number: ###########
Amount: $96
Currency: USD
Note (if provided):
Transaction Fees: $1.69

My friends!

I would just like explain a great opportunity ahead of us:

PaidVerts is about to explode in the next few days ( today's ads were about 5% return on ad pack!!!),
here is why:
- Today 4000$ ad packs were sold(3k from 1 user alone). This means that in the following days, 10 30$
ads will be flaying RANDOMLY, to anyone with enough capacity (at least 60k BAP). So get your BAP up,
who knows, you might get lucky :)
- The first 250% return on PV's investments(shares in this instance) in its mother firm, MyTrafficValue have matured yesterday,
that caused today's spike in Paid Ads.
- Currently the share price on MTV(and subsequently PaidVerts) is at 0.21$ ( from 0.08$ about 5 days ago!!!),
and PaidVerts has the next 27k shares for sale at 0.23$, which should be reached in a few days.
This alone will create 6k in paid ads distributed in the following days - the ads sent out are definitely going the be
the biggest so far!
- PaidVerts will be buying shares each day, raising the price, and more and more people are doing the same. This will
result in rapid share price growth, quite possibly reaching 1$/shares (or even more) in a few months, This is a potential
500% return on shares alone if you buy at the current price!

PaidVerts is having more and more users daily, more advertisers and bigger ad sales, it's about to explode as
more people see this opportunity!

How can you use this information and use this opportunity to the fullest?
1. First off, buy as many Ad packs at PaidVerts as you can, as the paid ads are about to get even bigger ( average so far 1.5-3% daily)
Get that BAP as high as you to grab the biggest ads.
2. Invite your friends to join in on this
3. Buy shares at MyTrafficValue (PV is MTV's subsidiary), to own MTV(and PV with any future subsidiaries) for currently 0.21$.
You can buy them at http://mytrafficvalue.com/shareholders.html , currently for 0.21$ a piece, the price rising daily, with
the potential to very soon climb up to 0.5$, 1$ or even more!

To help you, and to encourage you to take advantage of this opportunity I will be making a special promotion
starting right now, and until 5th May 23:59 GMT +1 Time.

I will be offering a special 70% referral commission CASHBACK on all your ad purchases during this time!
If you haven't made a first ad purchase yet, then I will give 100% ref cash back on your first purchase,
and 70% on any subsequent purchases during this time! If you have already made your first ad pack purchase, you
are still eligible to receive the 100% RCB on your next purchase, of 20$ or more Ad packs!

I will be following your purchases daily, and will send you your RCBs through PayPal whenever I see the amount reaches at least around 0.5$.

Thanks for reading through, I really hope you take advantage of this great opportunity.

Notes:
1. The lifetime 50% RCB still applies!
2. Any members who have already received 100% first purchase RCB, can still receive it on the next first purchase above 20$, no matter how many times

they've bought ad packs before!

Lets make some money!

As usual another quick PayPal withdrawal received yesterday. Already just request another one!

paymentproof35.png

Also, yesterday's and today's main ad issues were quite small as the server migration was not complete yet.
This is to prevent people losing big ads due to connectivity issues. We should be seeing extra big ads on
tomorrow and on Tuesday as a result of this!

I have been a bit lazy updating the thread, but the program is growing faster than ever! Every day more and more members are joining and the ads keep getting better and better. Just received my biggest one today, 8$! So fun to watch an ad for 30 seconds and be paid 8$ for it :)

PaidVerts is ticking along better than ever! From the 12$ I started with on April 1st I am now earning 4-8$/day with ad clicks alone!
Some upgrades are on their way:
- anti bot prevention
- BAP tax
- Activation ads reduction - will mean that the business will focus more on users than are spending some money, but still give you a taste of earnings for free
- 1% ads upgrades - receive priority in receiving 1% ads

The main focus for today is catching up with support tickets! And I'll chase up Carlos about communicating with PayPal to upgrade our account regarding the bulk payments.

We've also just deployed the BAP tax at PaidVerts. This will deduct up to 25 BAP once each server day, from all accounts, active and not, until all accounts are zeroed. I believe the first BAP tax will happen sometime tomorrow morning, server time.

And the programmers are currently working on the Captcha system to stop bots and macros from mass viewing your ads...

Plus the changes proposed yesterday, regarding activation ads are in the pipeline. Where you'll receive 8 * 50 BAP ads daily until you click on 100 Activation Ads in total. At which point you're account will revert to receiving 1 * 50 BAP activation ad daily, from then on.

That way, all new users get a fun test drive of PaidVerts; chance to experience our high value ads. Then the carpet gets whipped away from them a little bit; and they can either upgrade, or continue free loading to earn conventional "PTC Rates" (2.5 cents/day or so)... But if they're smart, they'll use their $2.50 worth of test drive earnings to make a test cashout + buy 1 ad pack, and then they can compound their earnings from that point forward.

But this will help improve our sustainability enourmously. And as our re-investments mature, combined with BAP Games and Recycling reducing our debt; the business should have a chance to get ahead of itself. And then our ad rates will go through the roof.

As our business model in terms of buying Bulk Ads is rock solid. We just need to be careful regarding what money we give away for free. As that's a burden on the business, that needs to be kept in check. It's important for growth; but we need to keep it under control.

----------

And PaidVerts has sold 70,000 ad packs to date. That's more turnover than the main MTV Fast Track Queue plans this year.

----------

And the 1% upgrades...
I think next week at the earliest. Maybe the end of this week if the programmers have a productive week, and nothing else pops up to distract them.

The BAP tax should generate 250,000-300k worth of debt reduction per day. So that's around 8million BAP per month, which is over $4000 worth. Definitely useful.

Moreover; it should physically save PV a bit of money with each daily ad issue. And me a bit of time... As I don't have to fiddle around issuing tiny ads to the people with under 20 BAP anymore. As they'll just be wiped out with the tax each day.

But these are all good steps forward for the business; and there's a lot more to come!

Jo

Admin has just sent out some of the biggest withdrawals manually while their still waiting for PayPal to enable bulk payments.

Received one myself, should be any day now that bulk payments are sent to the rest of you as well:

paymentproof255.png