What Do You Think About Forex Demo Contest ?

Demo contest is a tool for profit apart from the real trading.

Please, be informed that registration in “FBS Pro”contest is now open!

We invite you to take part in the contest and try your hand in fighting for real money prizes with the best traders in the world. This is a real chance to become a professional together with winning real funds.

You can register in the contest here.

Participate, sharpen your trading skills and get money prizes!

The contest period is: 21.04.2014 (12:00:00 GMT+03:00) - 21.05.2014 (16:00:00 GMT+03:00)

FBS sincerely wishes you good luck!

- See more at: http://www.fbs.com/news/2014-04-07/24608-registration-fbs-pro-contest-has-started#sthash.OAHzOWcR.dpuf

Now only days away and the contest ends we could follow for the next period. another plus is, traders can use the EA so that traders can test the ability of EA

What do you think about Forex Demo Contest in your's broker ?

Demo makes us perfect in forex so we should use it to become a perfect trader. We have to use it before starting real account because it is a better way to become a successful trader. Demo accounts are very useful to train our trading skills, both good strategy and good money management without risking our money, while the real account in addition to train our trading skills both good strategy and good money management are also trained in psychology or emotions when trading, even if it means risking our own money but we get a psychological training that we need to be successful in trading.

Demo contest is good for traders who don't want to spend money for trading in real account because they can take prizes from demo contest to start trading when they won the competition. But from my experiences, it's not easy thing to win the competition because there are many good traders as participants in demo contest. It will train our psychology too although it is still different with psychology in real account.

Let's take a success FBS Pro Demo Contest, prove that the analysis that we used successfully and provide benefits.

Take the real opportunity with FBS :)

Guest gaban

contest is very useful to practice our trading well. With the contest so our trading skills will increase even more. for that, we have a lot to enter the contest. In addition to the gift of our trading skills will also increase

Guest gaban

I liked the contest because the contest demo demo so I can improve my trading skills with better again. for it, I always follow the demo from instaforex contest. demo contest, to be serious because then we can get maximum results

Guest gaban

demo contest is a good place for us to learn and practice trading. By entering the contest demo trading experience we will increase. So that our trading results would be even better. for it, I liked the demo contest

Guest gaban

yes, It really a contest demo is useful for traders because the demo contest will make the trader can improve trading skills are good. for that I have always followed the demo contest of instaforex

• 7 months later...

Demo accounts are really very helpful for traders because of the demo account then we will be able to trade with a maximum in the real account. we can use a demo account for a lot of things like practice trades and choosing leverage for trading

Forex Demo Contest can be termed as the tool for profit earning apart from real trading. It prefers the trading skills to the highest profit making. The use of it can make the user a perfect trainer. Money management can easily be taught through it. Demo contest allows the trader to work with firm determination along with the desire of winning good prizes through the contest. Thus, can be said that it is better for those traders who don’t want to invest in the Real Account Trading.

It should be consider as a really fortunate for us because my father also was a trader (he is retired now) so for practice also he used to pay money with opening of demo account, but we are so lucky we are getting chance to win money for just working on something that is only going benefit us in future.

I love to trade with any demo contest no matter what’s the size of the prize as long as the company is trustable and I would say at the moment only OctaFX has that quality. They have various contest including the cTrader, it’s a weekly contest that we could participate on without restrictions and win 150 USD prize for first position.

demo contest is very useful for traders because of the contest demo then our trading skills will increase. therefore we must be able utilize of the demo contest well so that we will be able to trade with the maximum

I think of the demo contest is that the demo contest was very useful for traders because of the contest demo then we can trade with a maximum, therefore we need to use good demo contest

Archived