How Can I Safe Me From Losses?

Rate this topic

• 1 month later...

I always use stop loss. Cause it helps me to limit my losses. Those who don’t use stop loss, some time they deal with great losses. I always want to safe in forex market that why I use stop loss all time. Forex is a high risky market. Everybody should use stop loss. Now I am trading with CapitalsTrade. it is a regulated and licensed broker in Vanuatu. It always executes my stop loss at proper price.

To be safe in the loss is one of the best way it is where we continue to improve the ability of trading better, forex business is a very big risk business, so traders must to the maximum science of trading in have so that we can trade more profitable where plunge in his real trading

I have had various difficulties related to coordination of different trades and have encountered a lot of challenges with trading. Before using FXB Trading, there were times when I just could not manage all my accounts. This website has helped to changechallenging situations and now I am able to manage my accounts very easily

• 2 weeks later...

Losses in this forex business will always be there, and for the trader it should continue to improve the ability of better trading where to facilitate the management of better trading, and forex is where the business is very big risk, continue to strive in learning and learning in order to we are trading by being able to bring a profit consistently

We must be able to maximize everything especially in skill ability. Because that's what will make us successful in this forex business with the science of trading the maximum. And I also do my best in learning such as in demo accounts and demo contest instaforex with the aim to facilitate the performance of more profitable trading when plunge in real tradingnya

• 1 month later...
Guest gaban
On 3/28/2018 at 10:03 AM, uncle gober said:

very well, with the existence of sufficient trading skills will be able to facilitate the trader in managing funds and risks and can generate profits in accordance with what was expected before, so traders can get closer to success.

We must always continue to increase the skill maximum ability for where the desire in getting maximum results, forex business is not an easy or instant business, forex risk business is very large, so where we should always be in the level of science maximum trading for where we better understand aka way better trading performance again

• 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I think the best way is to plan in advance how you are going to proceed to invest your hard-earned money. Research thoroughly on the schemes that you are planning on investing to avoid potential losses. Also, if you are planning to make money by investing in the stock market, make sure that you take the help of stockbrokers to guide you in the right direction.  There is always a bit of risk involved when you do Forex trading. I suggest that if you are continuously experiencing losses, you take a break from trading for a while and introspect on where you are going wrong. If nothing works, you can always take the help of experts.

• 2 weeks later...

It is quite normal from time to time to have a bad deal. It is not something to be significantly concerned about. Use it as a reflection to understand what exactly went wrong. And apply your newly gained knowledge next time. That only means that your trading strategy need some adjustments

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I don’t think that any trader can save him from loses, as they happen from time to time. The most important thing to learn is how to control loses and how to manage your funds successfully. Never be too lazy trader to avoid using at least stop loss to your every trade

• 3 months later...

Only you can save yourself from losses. I find that it is important to have trading journal where trader can get sort of reflection of his previous trades. It is good to figure out what he has done wrong in lose trades and try to avoid it next time. Again, Forex is about continuous learning