How Can I Safe Me From Losses?

Rate this topic

I don’t think we need to do anything crazy instead we just need to try and work with careful approach, as that’s really how we will be able to succeed and achieve good results consistently, if we try to do anything extra ordinary or over the top then we will only struggle, so that’s why we got to be very careful and wise with things, it’s how we will reduce losses and will increase our chances for profits, I get it done a lot easier thanks to broker like OctaFX, it’s one of the best brokerage houses in the world for me and have plenty of benefits whether that’s with their low spreads, high leverages, bonuses or just about anything, it’s all good.

On 4/14/2016 at 7:11 PM, Rajesh said:

I see, some traders are trading here based on EAs, some are indicator based trading strategies and others are using live market analysis. But, personally I trade according to my price action knowledge only without any news trading knowledge! NDD technology of TradingBanks ensues fair market movement that’s way, I do not need to rely on any particular trading style.

Yes, but I prefer to trade it manually since I can manage the risks really well that based on my own knowledge to survive longer.

That’s a good and valid point Peppermint, it’s definitely impossible to avoid losses altogether because it’s never done on purpose, but it happens just like that for obvious reasons, so this is why we can’t stop it, but we can surely learn from it and that’s exactly what we need to do, if we wish to be successful then we got to learn from losses as that’s the best way out. I am grateful to my broker OctaFX, as it’s all thanks to them that I have been able to survive even in difficult situations and losses; it’s all to do with their magnificent rebate scheme where we get 50% back on all trading orders which include the losing trades too, so very handy to help in decreasing losses.

On 9/3/2016 at 11:16 PM, Dele Alli said:

That’s a good and valid point Peppermint, it’s definitely impossible to avoid losses altogether because it’s never done on purpose, but it happens just like that for obvious reasons, so this is why we can’t stop it, but we can surely learn from it and that’s exactly what we need to do, if we wish to be successful then we got to learn from losses as that’s the best way out. I am grateful to my broker OctaFX, as it’s all thanks to them that I have been able to survive even in difficult situations and losses; it’s all to do with their magnificent rebate scheme where we get 50% back on all trading orders which include the losing trades too, so very handy to help in decreasing losses.

It's not about avoiding the losses. But it's all about minimizing the risks when it comes to trading. We can learn on how to analyze really well to notice a low risk position.

always follow your strategies and stick to it.. loses usually are self inflicted, and alot of us know what im talking about, regrets are always there as reminders

•  

On 9/9/2016 at 9:51 PM, gaban said:

always follow your strategies and stick to it.. loses usually are self inflicted, and alot of us know what im talking about, regrets are always there as reminders

•  

Don't be tempted for the other strategy which is used by other trader, it could be give profit for them but not for you so the point is how to understand the strategy, it's not about what strategy which you use but how you understand it

we all never want to had such event, avoid at all cost. but in fact we never want to this MC ever exist, and this my very mistake, result to not having fully attention of my account margin call

3 hours ago, Mr. Peppermint said:

The only way you could save yourself from loss, is only if you don't trade, and like this you can't also make profit, thus there is no way you could save yourself from losses.

Because every trading decision has it's own risks that we can only minimize it, not able to avoid it...

Firstly the negative mindset should go as until and unless we don’t remove this negative mindset we will never be able to succeed, if we feel that we are always losing then even with a win that is not going change

On 9/30/2016 at 2:54 AM, gaban said:

Firstly the negative mindset should go as until and unless we don’t remove this negative mindset we will never be able to succeed, if we feel that we are always losing then even with a win that is not going change

Yeah...! We need to think positive and do not react harshly if we face loss. We have to remember one thing that even if we lose money from trading, we earn something which is lots more important than money and that is experience.

you can get your trading amount insured i ve done it with liteforex but you have to pay for that, now these days many brokers do provide such facility.

•