How Can I Safe Me From Losses?

Rate this topic

On 12/28/2016 at 9:24 AM, ViproMarket said:
Demo trading account the many benefits that all traders should be able to use it as best as possible, especially just a demo account using virtual money so it is suitable to exercise properly without risk.

very important in a demo account to learn, to continue in the study demo account is definitely skill and ability will be maximized, the profit to be obtained of course with how science is owned

I don’t see anything unique been required with it. If we want to make profits and to stop losing than it’s just one way and it is with good strategy. I definitely have good strategy through which I can trade well, but apart from that, I have broker like OctaFX broker, as they are awesome with having massive rebate program where I get 50% back on all trades which is even with the losing trades too, so all this works so nicely in my favor and brings me serious rewards and is something that keeps me entirely comfortable. But, as I said it earlier, it’s vital to have good strategy because only that is what will help us avoiding losses.

• 5 months later...

Dear friend, feeling sorry for your losses in the market. I don’t know why you have lost so much money but I can guess you didn’t use proper money management for your trading. Money management is the ultimate solution to prevent such huge kind of loss. You should risk 1% of your investment in one trade. Rather than this if you have a wrong selection of broker I can suggest to shift your broker. I am trading with proper money management in AAFX’s successfully. You can surely try it.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...