How Can I Safe Me From Losses?

Rate this topic

Actually, despite of good trading knowledge that’s not possible to avoid loss completely. But, taking some major steps loss can be reduced sometimes. Last Monday, I did huge loss during news because of lack of fundamental knowledge. Now, I am trying to recover my loss with support of economic calendar that I get from my trading broker MXTrade. By means of this financial datebook, I am getting all important information on the financial health of various economics.

True, even the professional one had some losses in his trading career. But what makes him different than the other traders is his risk management, he could minimize his losses when he couldn't avoid it...

• 2 weeks later...

Loss is the foremost trading part in this market place that is not possible to avoid completely for anyone in spite of having most powerful analyzing trade knowledge.

in my trading career, I am very lucky to select Trade12 as my trading broker where I am getting all successful trading tips with essential terms and conditions which is very supportive to avoid loss with certainly. By using these trading tips, I am able to predict the real faction of this market with surely. So, my trading life is very much profitable.

just try to make ur own constant profit, and try to avoid loss by using any method like do analysis that u think its work for u. with a constant profit we can minimize ur lose, and a good analysis u can predict the right price movement.

• 4 weeks later...

Gaban, it is obvious that everyone wants to make consistent profits, but it’s not walk in the park and same goes for analyzing, it requires months and months of practice and even then we are not guarantee to get good results, so our first aim should be to try and keep everything simple. It is okay if we are unable to make huge profits, but we should at least avoid losing, if we do that than we are in right direction, but if we don’t then we know we are in wrong zone. I trade with OctaFX broker and they are quite helpful to me with their brilliant offers especially the rebate scheme, it is to safe from losses due to heavy cash back.

the only way to be sate from losses is learning a lot and practicing those learning to increase the knowledge and practical skills, with good skills you can identify which trade has potential and which trade is risky, then you can identify which trade can offer you greater profit and less risk, so you can avoid losses most of the time and increase your winning percentage,

• 2 weeks later...

You’re right Uncle Gober, I believe what you said is definitely required, but I will want to especially highlight the execution part, as that is the key to things. It won’t matter as how much we are learning, all it matter is about how good we are at execution of it, if we are unable to execute the part well then even 10 years of learning will be flop. I have done learning for 3-4 months and later, I have mostly spent time on execution part, it becomes highly exciting with OctaFX broker on their superb cTrader demo contest, it is weekly based with having 400 dollars prize plus chance of practicing regularly, so just the ideal sort of scheme.

Know about the business well. Spend few times on trading. Know well about the market which will help you go minimize loses.

just try to make ur own constant profit, and try to avoid loss by using any method like do analysis that u think its work for u. with a constant profit we can minimize ur lose, and a good analysis u can predict the right price movement.

That's really excellent idea mate. If someone knows well what he/she is doing then success will come for sure.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah it is very much correct that right analysis is the solution to all, if we are capable of doing analysis well than we will win quite regularly, so that’s why it is absolutely vital that try to get the analysis part correct, as that can help us make huge profits consistently. I am lucky enough to work with OctaFX broker where I am able to do analysis easily with their own service and team of expert which provides daily market news and analysis service, it is free of cost yet seriously accurate which makes trading all so much easier for me and allows me to succeed due to no fear of losing with following such deadly accurate and reliable service.

• 3 weeks later...

I have a reliable way that I have been using from last April. In addition, till now I am depending on this useful way of automatic trading. Yeah! Copy trading service of TradingBanks provides me consistent handsome money around the month. On the other hand, there is nothing like commission. So, I get best profits into this automatic trading.

• 3 weeks later...

Actually, no one has the capability to save him from loss completely in this market place at all in spite of good trading knowledge. By the way, in my trading career, I am very lucky to select MXTrade as my trading broker from where I am getting all successful trading tips with essential terms and conditions by Forex eBook that is very supportive to reduce loss wit certainly.

I guess professional skills are required to maximize profits, you have to work hard and focus on the right approach that can help you minimize your risks. You must define your stop losses before trading forex and I guess binary options can also be good to consider as a hedging tool against your forex trades.

• 2 weeks later...

I see, some traders are trading here based on EAs, some are indicator based trading strategies and others are using live market analysis. But, personally I trade according to my price action knowledge only without any news trading knowledge! NDD technology of TradingBanks ensues fair market movement that’s way, I do not need to rely on any particular trading style.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 8/10/2016 at 2:31 PM, ViproMarket said:

Yes, if we trade with regulated broker, we wil be able to feel comfortable when trading. And as a trader, try to more improve our trading skills to get more profit. Trading term which is provided should be maximized when trading

Also, our funds will be much secured with regulated broker. So make sure that you can see the regulation list that the broker has.

3 hours ago, Mr. Peppermint said:

The only way to save fro  loss is to do more trade and cover your losses through profits

But it needs more analysis to make a plan to cover the losses in the same day.