How Can I Safe Me From Losses?

Rate this topic

sold systems bug me!! if they really work then why sell them?

no such profitable EA would free for share, they will surely use it for private only. as commercial EA, it sound ridicilous for selling a profitable system, why dont they just use by themselves instead selling it at cheap bucks.let's keep straight and honest,there's no holy grail we can buy, unless we made one. I've been try many brokers before i realize my EA quite sensitive and require a narrow spread, low cost transaction, and decent execution process. i fully aware this are not an easy task to find such brokers, but my last discovery with tickmill trading condition given an expected trading performance, due their low spread, fast execution at their ecn account enviroment, resulted 9% drawdown for total gain are 28 % at over 1600 trades been made.

• 2 weeks later...

no such profitable EA would free for share, they will surely use it for private only. as commercial EA, it sound ridicilous for selling a profitable system, why dont they just use by themselves instead selling it at cheap bucks.let's keep straight and honest,there's no holy grail we can buy, unless we made one. I've been try many brokers before i realize my EA quite sensitive and require a narrow spread, low cost transaction, and decent execution process. i fully aware this are not an easy task to find such brokers, but my last discovery with tickmill trading condition given an expected trading performance, due their low spread, fast execution at their ecn account enviroment, resulted 9% drawdown for total gain are 28 % at over 1600 trades been made.

Loss is a part of forex , even EA's cannot be fully trusted they might give you results few time but they are very risky to use, and i avoid it as they are just programed softwares.

Guest tenloman

i usually choose small loss. i can get it again. each time when we lose money. we are hurry with market. so we will lose more. so you should lose small money. you can be control yourself

• 5 weeks later...

Being a skilled trader both on Fundamental and technical analysis, You can easily make your safe from losses. Moreover, you have to have a strong money management system. Thus, You can learn all these things with shawacademy and completing their advance courses, generating money in Forex would be very Easy for You. shaw academy financial trading review tells you more on what they offer.

Guest hunter13

don't avoid it. we can control it with many. when we can control risky we can safe from losses. we can control our money and risky.

• 2 weeks later...

Being a skilled trader both on Fundamental and technical analysis, You can easily make your safe from losses. Moreover, you have to have a strong money management system. Thus, You can learn all these things with shawacademy and completing their advance courses, generating money in Forex would be very Easy for You. shaw academy financial trading review tells you more on what they offer.

yes its very important to take in consideration of both fundamental and technical analysis as although there are many tools available in the forex trading to safeguard our money but the best is to take decision with precision.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

There is nobody in this market place who can avoid loss completely. And, in spite of good trading knowledge it is not possible to reduce loss totally at all. In my trading career, at all times, I try to avoid loss with support of my trading knowledge that I have gathered by passing a long time with support of MXTrade trading broker. From this ECN trading platform, I have gathered all successful trading tips with essential terms and conditions which I always use during my trading for making profit with certainly. so, I can reduce my loss sometimes.

Even the professional trader couldn't evade a loss due to unpredictable market. But they could minimize it, with a proper money management and risk management.

• 3 weeks later...

Its impossible to ensure risk-free trading, however if you're good in math its quite possible to reduce risks significantly if you avoid big lot trading during volaltility and don't mark time during sideway movements with micro positions. Currently I'm testing breakout strategy with Hotforex zero spread account it yields around 8% monthly want to make at least 10%.

Its impossible to ensure risk-free trading, however if you're good in math its quite possible to reduce risks significantly if you avoid big lot trading during volaltility and don't mark time during sideway movements with micro positions.

This is a good tips to minimize the risk of forex trading.

And yeah, a proper knowledge and risk management should safe your account from big losses.

I think the only way we will be safe from losses is by having knowledge and experience, it is the step that will help us create plans and ability to do proper risk management, so that’s why we need to start off with education course and make sure we learn it with complete honesty and determination, it is the best way to get going. I don’t think we need to fear anything because when we fear things, it automatically takes us into wrong frame of mind, I work with OctaFX broker and they are extremely great company with having low spread of 0.2 pips for all major pairs while there is also 24/5 support service present to help us out.

I think the only way we will be safe from losses is by having knowledge and experience, it is the step that will help us create plans and ability to do proper risk management, so that’s why we need to start off with education course and make sure we learn it with complete honesty and determination, it is the best way to get going. I don’t think we need to fear anything because when we fear things, it automatically takes us into wrong frame of mind, I work with OctaFX broker and they are extremely great company with having low spread of 0.2 pips for all major pairs while there is also 24/5 support service present to help us out.

Good one, a proper knowledge and experiences would be useful for you to minimize the losses in your trading journey and gain bigger profits...

Actually, despite of good trading knowledge that’s not possible to avoid loss completely. But, taking some major steps loss can be reduced sometimes. Last Monday, I did huge loss during news because of lack of fundamental knowledge. Now, I am trying to recover my loss with support of economic calendar that I get from my trading broker MXTrade. By means of this financial datebook, I am getting all important information on the financial health of various economics.