How Can I Safe Me From Losses?

Rate this topic

I think you need to revise your strategy and need to learn more and more about forex trading..

If you confused about fundamental and technical analysis, just take good EA and start making money with it. I've benn making money using EA in liteforex broker, and its great job for me...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Nobody can avoid losing money on Forex trading. But you can increase your losing amount or ratio. You have to choose a best platform for you which don't take huge spread from a single trade. using OctaFX's low spread, you can simply be safe from losing.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest hunter13

you can decrease it . you can get 0% risky. when you improve your skill, knowledge you can be get more profit. and you can allow some loose

• 2 weeks later...
Guest hunter13

we can safe in this market. but we can decrease it. you can set stoploss for your order. you can manager your lose. it can be a 1-5% your fund.

we can safe in this market. but we can decrease it. you can set stoploss for your order. you can manager your lose. it can be a 1-5% your fund.

Yeah you are right we can only reduce the loss margin, as even the most experienced trader can make loss in the market.

Guest hunter13

we need open oder with high SL. we can keep it a long time. we will pass the bad time in the market. we will do not lose money.

Dear trader, I have been trading since four years. I like to trade EURUSD and EURJPY. I have been getting profit since three years continuously. But recently I lost my 450 USD capital. Please help me, how can I safe me from losses?

Go and get salaried job. Forex seems to be not for you. Or you just traded with scam broker. I trade with Hotforex more than 3 years, there are only 40 trades lost from 360 total trades. I made for my 3000 deposit 2 years ago, and since that time I trade only in profit..

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

we need set SL for position. because we must protect our money . some wrong analysis will burn our money. we should becarefull with it

I think so, SL will help us to make risk be more minimize. But we must know when we should put SL. We can try to maximize Forex forexcast, forex news to understand about forex market, then we also must have good psychology although we trade with SL so we will not change our SL or TP when trading.

I think so, SL will help us to make risk be more minimize. But we must know when we should put SL. We can try to maximize Forex forexcast, forex news to understand about forex market, then we also must have good psychology although we trade with SL so we will not change our SL or TP when trading.

Of course and forex analysis from our broker should be maximized as well as possible to get more maximal result in forex. UNderstand the market movement as well as possible.