How Can I Safe Me From Losses?

Rate this topic

On 6/26/2019 at 8:52 PM, nikol148 said:

I can tell a lot about risks, I have experience in business and a hobby that I love. If you want to avoid loss as much as possible, study the product you are working on. Personally, I love sports and I often bet on https://fscore.net/ . It really brings me a good income, but you have to think about what you are doing and have a good idea about the product. Only then can you achieve your goal and succeed. 

Thanks but I think most of the members prefer to stay with reliable brokers with proven operation history, like Tickmill or hotforex. 

• 2 weeks later...

Every trader had experienced loss at one point in his trading life. It is relatively normal on this market. But, if you are experiencing frequent losses, you need immediately to make analysis of your trading strategy or skills in order to realize what you are doing wrong. Losses are good teachers

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Luck is needed for any trader to become successful in this market. But completely depending on your luck will not be good for you as a trader . Besides your luck you need to be very practical. You need to make a suitable plan. Without planning you can not survive in the market.

I am always trading with my knowledge and experience and always depend on my broker Forex4you. I also depend on my luck but more than depending on my luck i depend on my strategy and experience most.

For some people trading is easy, for some people it is very tough. It is fully depend on the knowledge and techniques trader has. If he can do all the trade very sharply it will be very easy to make profit. But those who can't deal the trade simply with their mind they may face difficulties in forex market. Sometimes some trader feels the trade tough just because of their broker. Broker plays an important role in trading. In my trading career, my broker TP Global FX helps me to make the trade easy. They give all kind of facilities I want to make my trade.

I think the biggest mistake which have been done by almost all the Forex trader especially by the newcomers is start Forex trading without any target and without learning of this business. As awe all know in every business there are some rules and conditions and without learning there is no result a person can get. So, to achieve the goal of your business you need to invest time properly. 

I think, Forex4you is one of the most popular brokers. Because they allow various motivational training for their entire clients so a newcomer can learn and an expert trader can achieve his target. This broker has simply made my trading life profitable by giving me genuine education of Forex trading and thus I have gathered good trading knowledge. "

• 8 months later...
On 9/22/2020 at 8:52 AM, maspluto said:

in forex there will never be an instant, so it is important for traders to be better and be able to do more leverage in running trades that are in line with expectations and can become a trader of the month with Tickmill.

If we will make use of the Lower Trading leverages then our trading will become more Profitable for us.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 8/4/2021 at 3:49 AM, KastGrin said:

Read a lot about your app

On 6/12/2021 at 7:38 PM, Pixie Pips said:

The best way to save you from losses, you need to make more profits. You should learn to control risks and also you should be aware that you didn't do the overtrading.

We need to try to reduce the losses we are getting in our trading.