Forex Is A Very Easy Business Or Job?

Rate this topic

On 9/22/2016 at 1:04 PM, gaban said:

many people take it as profession and there are lot f people who are trading as a part timer just to earn a bit extra

Yeah...! Many traders take it as a part time or full time job to make some good fortune in their free time and they are benefited a lot by there investment of time and money.

careers in the forex business.through it will require time and patient but the truth is that it will surely pay off and yield good profit as well. of course, account conditions and order execution is crucial also.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 12/28/2016 at 9:27 AM, ViproMarket said:

agree, the use of the SL and TP own benefit and help traders in the forex trading process. but if the trader incorrectly position the SL and TP. it is no advantage in getting, but losses. placement of the SL and TP had to be really precise so as not to be a boomerang for our own

SL and TP will indeed play a role in determining a risk to our limit, but we have to know in advance an accurate way to set it up so as not vain in the placement, with it can be tested in a demo account to train her in his knowledge

• 6 months later...

I take forex trading as my business. If you manage anyone’s fund, than you can call it as a job. I do it for myself. If you ask me about easy or hard, I have to say that it is hard. But without hard work or struggle you can not gain any success. Forex is very volatile and unstable market. To get good result you must hard work and get a good partner like AAFX. I am trading with them for 3 years. I use 1:2000 leverage.

• 1 month later...