Forex Is A Very Easy Business Or Job?

Rate this topic

• 3 weeks later...
Guest hunter13

it is business. or job. you can know it. its always availble for all trader. if you want to earn money it will be good. but it is high risky if you do not have enough knowledge

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

it is a business. but it is not easy. we need knowledge and experience to make money with it. this is flexible market. we should learn and invest with it

of course, forex trading is not easy way to earn money. We must have skills and surely, we should be patient because we need time to have good skill, even we also must improve our skills in forex.

I also believe Forex is a business. I think why people like it to job is the fact that it is technical and dynamic in nature, also requiring high calculative and analytical skill before you can become very successful in it. It is unlike most businesses that you can do simply by buying and selling. Though this has to do with buying and selling but there are principles, rules as well as procedures to successfully trade in it.

• 2 weeks later...

none of above.

- no such an easy business including forex, each business has it's own diffuctly.

- a job ? absolutely not. i never had someone order me to online trading. it's my own decision, my own interest. so basicly i'm a self employee, and my field of business is online trading activity.

none of above.

- no such an easy business including forex, each business has it's own diffuctly.

- a job ? absolutely not. i never had someone order me to online trading. it's my own decision, my own interest. so basicly i'm a self employee, and my field of business is online trading activity.

Of course, every business has own difficulty. But we must find way how to do it well. In forex, we can use demo account to start trading in forex and we also can use it to take part in demo contest to get more trading experience

• 2 weeks later...

Of course, every business has own difficulty. But we must find way how to do it well. In forex, we can use demo account to start trading in forex and we also can use it to take part in demo contest to get more trading experience

We just have to learn and make us be better trader. Demo contest is good place to get more better trading skills. But now, i want to more focus when trading. We will be able to get more maximal result if our trading skills be better and to hone skill, if there is no demo contest, we still use demo account

"Invite your friend, get $10 and win $5,000"

• 4 weeks later...

Certainly its not that easy as it may sound, forex is tough but it gets a bit easy when you gain some experience. There are many success stories which lure people into the market, only to face the reality.

Forex is not easy to earn money. We must have trading skills and it can be used if we want to use demo account. From demo account, we will get trading experience. We also must learn from it then make our skills be better. If we have good skill, we will get better result.

• 2 weeks later...

Not easy, but not so difficult as somebody can suppose. The point is to find a weak point of the market (your personal one) and it would be like a hole for you where you will squeeze money out of it. For somebody it is exotic pairs, for others it is complicated EA. For me it is scalping on low-cost platform from Hotforex and joining their contests with valuable real prizes..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think it happen because forex business has own advantages. We can trade any time and any where. And as long as we wanna learn and try, we will get more maximal result in forex trading. Forex trading can be done by anyone, as long as there is a desire and ability to analyze market movement, high risk offers a great opportunity to be able to make money. Today, many people join for this business, because we can get started with a little minimum deposit like in Tickmill.