Forex Is A Very Easy Business Or Job?

Rate this topic

On 8/15/2016 at 9:49 AM, gaban said:

Don't take your time too much in front of your computer, just take your time. Analyze and place an order, but if it's impossible, you can postpone it.

I know it is not advisable to sit in front of computer, for hours but most of traders are very much impatient and they just wait for good trade which could be very difficult.

5 hours ago, Mr. Peppermint said:

I know it is not advisable to sit in front of computer, for hours but most of traders are very much impatient and they just wait for good trade which could be very difficult.

I you have time to spent for it, just do it. But if you don't. Better to put stops on your trading order.

On 8/20/2016 at 11:08 AM, Mr. Peppermint said:

Yeah I have time and it is good that I could invest in it and I have never done that.

Just start it from yourself. If you want to earn, you should learn it first.

9 hours ago, uncle gober said:

The fund management is very important in forex trading well. If we could manage the funds properly, then we will be able to increase the profit obtained.

It's good when it comes to trading with low capital, managing our funds is good to make it bigger time by time.

On 9/3/2016 at 11:11 AM, Mr. Peppermint said:

Yeah...! Trading with low capital could be beneficial for the new traders. Later on you could make more money by investing with more capital.

Because it can train your trading mental and psychology so you can be more dare to trading with whole of your investment

6 hours ago, uncle gober said:

Emotions during trading it should be in our control. If not so, we will also not be able to be the maximum trading results as well. In TICKMILL brokers, traders can try using small capital used to create exercises control these emotions

Agree, we need to handle our emotions so it won;t affecting our decision after opening our trading orders.

2 hours ago, Mr. Peppermint said:

Taking control over the emotions would be the most important factor that needed to be consider if you really wanna become successful in Forex Trading.

Agree, this will also affecting our discipline if we're able to handle our emotions and keep stick to our trading plan.

On 9/12/2016 at 9:36 PM, gaban said:

its not an easy business and its not a job!! its a life style, and hard one as well, not physically, but it requires a lot! 

Yeah Forex Trading, was never an easy business and it would never be an easy one, we need to learn a lot if we want to become a successful trader, and if not we will lose a lot.

we must understand that forex trading is not easy as we think. We must try to improve our trading skills to get more maximal result. And then try to  learn from our trading exprience

6 hours ago, gaban said:

we must understand that forex trading is not easy as we think. We must try to improve our trading skills to get more maximal result. And then try to  learn from our trading exprience

Sure there is no result without process so you should improve and take your time for learn this one, it's as a must for you if you want to get big profit so your have do the bigger effort