Forex Is A Very Easy Business Or Job?

Rate this topic

• 1 month later...

You can't refer it to as easy business but yes you consider as a best source to earn extra income by gaining proper knowledge about Forex and its market.

You are right, but you dont have to consider only knowledge, a good broker is also required to earn in Forex Trading. I have earned a lot through my current broker and I can say that broker do play a vital in earning through Forex Trading.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

This job or business is good for clever peoples or who learn about forex before spending any money on it. I was did a mistake and spend money without learning anything and lose it.

u cant said forex is easy, but if u already understand about it, its not hard enough. u need to know how to do forex trading, and understand what is forex trading, i think that will be a good starter for u to do real forex trading.

• 1 month later...

Yeah I agree with you Gaban, I also have similar believe that Forex is not all so easy, but it is not something that we can’t understand, so it’s basically in middle of the things, if we have good brain then we can easily settle down things, but if we are impatient then we will never make it big. I am extremely fortunate that I work with OctaFX broker and they got excellent educational guide that helps me out big time for learning while anything left over, it is filled with their demo contest options, and it is pretty handy to have such benefits for new comers like me, as we can practice really well with giving 100% to it.

• 3 weeks later...

I know overall 90% Forex traders are unable to make consistent money from this trading business. So, I can’t say it’s a easy business. But the interesting point is, now I am earning handsome money from this business without any hypertension. Actually, I use copy trading service of TradingBanks. It’s the best way for me to earn big money without doing any manual trading.

Forex is not a job or easy, it is a business which is easily the toughest, but it profitable too so that’s why it is worthy to be working here. I am trading through OctaFX broker which guides me so very well with their excellent educational section while more importantly, I love their demo contest like cTrader, it is weekly based and fairly simply yet the prize is simply awesome which goes as high up to 400 USD, it is just ideal way to practice and makes trading all so easy, so that’s why I enjoy participating there regularly and it obviously makes my job all so much easier to do and allows me to be successful without facing too much trouble.

• 3 weeks later...

The characteristics of Forex market directly provide that, it’s pure business type profession. Even, the plus point is, this economic market is open for 24 hours. As a result, it’s very easy to tolerate this market. Interestingly, recently I am using free mobile trading service of TradingBanks because here I get professional ECN trading environment.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Maybe we can make maximum open position each day, when we break our rules then we start to be greedy. Also when we didn't want to set stop loss or move stop loss further than before then we also become greedy. There are many other checklist if we want to collect it all. Mostly will be related with our emotion

On 7/14/2016 at 9:40 AM, Mr. Peppermint said:

I don't think so that it is an easy business, It is quite difficult task. You need to learn a lot. The best way would be to learn through Demo Account.

Yesh this is not a easy one but this business is the simple one for involved, for mastering this market it seem to be hard but you should learn a lot and sacrifice everything. but why this business is one of the simple way because you just need to sit in front of your computer and connect to internet finally you can start this profitable market by easy steps

On 7/22/2016 at 3:41 AM, uncle gober said:

Yesh this is not a easy one but this business is the simple one for involved, for mastering this market it seem to be hard but you should learn a lot and sacrifice everything. but why this business is one of the simple way because you just need to sit in front of your computer and connect to internet finally you can start this profitable market by easy steps

Yeah...! But sitting in front of a computer for hours would be also a difficult task. You get bore and many other problems are there, thus I wouldn't consider it as an easy task.

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/23/2016 at 0:20 PM, Mr. Peppermint said:

Yeah...! But sitting in front of a computer for hours would be also a difficult task. You get bore and many other problems are there, thus I wouldn't consider it as an easy task.

Don't take your time too much in front of your computer, just take your time. Analyze and place an order, but if it's impossible, you can postpone it.