Sign in to follow this  
michaelwlaphen

2014 Award Winning - Reliable Best & Cheap Website Hosting

It is essential for all website owners to have adequate domain names in order to attract a good amount of web traffic on a daily basis. There are many web host providers that offer exceptional hosting services for the ultimate convenience of all people. These services are unique in their own way and all individuals are recommended to acquire them in order to be able to have their website hosted. Not only can small, but both medium and large businesses are also likely to benefit from cheap web hosting which is hard to acquire from anywhere else. The hosting space can be decided according to whatever people want prefer. The professional hosting space is 3 GB whereas the small business, enterprise and corporate versions offer 4 GB, 5 GB and 10 GB, respectively. Cheap domain hosting does not only enable people to acquire impeccable hosting services but it also helps them to save a lot of money on a monthly basis. A wide range of domain names are offered at iwrahost for the convenience of all the new customers. They can choose and register for whichever they prefer or find more suitable than the others.

The web hosts are known to their exclusive services and have been ranked amongst one of the most affordable domain and web hosts in the present times. What’s more is that all the customers can attain on demand website data offline backup facility if they want or prefer. Moreover, the web hosts have been well-known as the cheapest website hosting platform on the internet over the recent years. Account migration is something which is immensely important to some website owners and individuals can now easily have it done through the exceptional website hosts. The starter hosting packages costs $0.092 p/m whereas the econ, deluxe and pros hosting costs $0.23, $0.46, $0.92 p/m which is not only entirely cheap but also a great way for people to cut down on many fixed costs. The web hosts also offer unlimited FTP and email accounts to all the new and existing customers. A premium tool for the purpose of website ranking and PR purposes is offered for the convenience of all the clients, which is rather impressive and cannot be acquired from anywhere else. An essential thing to know is that acquiring the best cheap hosting by iwrahost surely tends to provide true value for money to all the individuals in the long run.

For more information, please visit http://www.iwrahost.com

Sorry to say this but awards are really no longer any major achievement and this is not the criteria to judge the quality of any company. Now days you will find every company having their own set of awards that really means nothing. I do not doubt the quality before trying but I will first check lowhosting site and compare everything and only then see which hosting company I should go with.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Popular Contributors

• Similar Content

• By brandy cerny
      I had purchased master reseller from HostMonsterz and I was hosting over 78 websites of my clients. Their server was very fast but their server is often down and down. They had already suspended and terminated my 11 client's websites. So I was in a big trouble of finding some reliable host who provides security of websites and maintain their server good uptime. This is really a challenging issue for me. As non of the host tells about the bad things behinds their attractive hosting plan and cheap price. I have even found in few forums that HostGators server also did not live and so many client accounts were never come up in past years.
      I was afraid with the above concern because all my clients are my local clients. Again if my client website terminated or website data lost, my client will file police case and again I cannot dream to established hosting company again in my life.
      I was not able to sleep and I spend so many days and night finding good hosting company that cares all client's website data. You know well master reseller package is already cheap so I have charged cheap price for my clients also. By searching some honest reviews I found a company called iwrahost.com they meet my cheap price. Still I was in the confusion of their reliability and support. I seen iwrahost.com website and found the most lowest price that is $1 per year. So I decided that I have no risk to spend $1. Once I placed order and found they have 2checkout as a payment mode. Any company must have legal presence in order to add 2checkout payment method in their website. When I complete order, as soon as I got welcome email that contained new account infos. So now I did not have doubts for iwrahost.com reliability and support.
      So I decided to transfer my all 78 clients websites to iwrahost.com server and they helped me to transfer all. I just placed order and paid $$ rest they did all it was 2011. Till now I have relax I have never experienced any server downtime and they never terminate my client website. Some time I had some issue but iwrahost.com support team will resolve all issue quickly . they even helped me to fix bugs in some of my clien's websites that has issue of resource abuse in the old host.
      Finally I'm sharing my life experience, I tested many master reseller and alpha resellers hosting provider but non of them are correct. You will be in trouble if you are decided to choose any company that provide master reseller, alpha reseller and super alpha reseller. I know you intend to choose these services for the cheap price, correct? But that you can get from iwrahost.com they cares of your websites in a excellent manner. When you start master reseller, alpha reseller, super alpha reseller you will remember my words above after purchase. When you start iwrahost.com you will experience Excellency after you place an order.
    • By brandy cerny
      I had purchased master reseller from HostMonsterz and I was hosting over 78 websites of my clients. Their server was very fast but their server is often down and down. They had already suspended and terminated my 11 client's websites. So I was in a big trouble of finding some reliable host who provides security of websites and maintain their server good uptime. This is really a challenging issue for me. As non of the host tells about the bad things behinds their attractive hosting plan and cheap price. I have even found in few forums that HostGators server also did not live and so many client accounts were never come up in past years.
      I was afraid with the above concern because all my clients are my local clients. Again if my client website terminated or website data lost, my client will file police case and again I cannot dream to established hosting company again in my life.
      I was not able to sleep and I spend so many days and night finding good hosting company that cares all client's website data. You know well master reseller package is already cheap so I have charged cheap price for my clients also. By searching some honest reviews I found a company called iwrahost.com they meet my cheap price. Still I was in the confusion of their reliability and support. I seen iwrahost.com website and found the most lowest price that is $1 per year. So I decided that I have no risk to spend $1. Once I placed order and found they have 2checkout as a payment mode. Any company must have legal presence in order to add 2checkout payment method in their website. When I complete order, as soon as I got welcome email that contained new account infos. So now I did not have doubts for iwrahost.com reliability and support.
      So I decided to transfer my all 78 clients websites to iwrahost.com server and they helped me to transfer all. I just placed order and paid $$ rest they did all it was 2011. Till now I have relax I have never experienced any server downtime and they never terminate my client website. Some time I had some issue but iwrahost.com support team will resolve all issue quickly . they even helped me to fix bugs in some of my clien's websites that has issue of resource abuse in the old host.
      Finally I'm sharing my life experience, I tested many master reseller and alpha resellers hosting provider but non of them are correct. You will be in trouble if you are decided to choose any company that provide master reseller, alpha reseller and super alpha reseller. I know you intend to choose these services for the cheap price, correct? But that you can get from iwrahost.com they cares of your websites in a excellent manner. When you start master reseller, alpha reseller, super alpha reseller you will remember my words above after purchase. When you start iwrahost.com you will experience Excellency after you place an order.
  • Topics