Greed In Forex May Harm Your Trading

Rate this topic

With the extensive use of internet, trading in forex has become much more attractive than the traditional stock market. This has attracted many novice investors.As a novice investor one should bear in mind that greed has an influence on the decision making ability.when greed takes control of the trader and eventually he could end up losing all the profit he had earned plus the invested capital.

http://www.forex-metal.com/affiliate/46199/2

Guest gaban

greed is something that must be avoided. due to the greed will make our trading losses. one way to avoid greed trading is to close the trade when the target has been reached

Forex is a good opportunity for us to earn a money and enjoy the life so if you want to successful in Forex business and make a good money then you will be avoid greediness and control our emotions then we are successful in Forex business and make a good money.

I want to share about the experience of the trader who won the advantage of $5 cash bonus rewards from FBS. his name is Yuri Bondar from Russia. he got Earned: $2453.26

Could you please give some professional advice to traders who’ve just received $5 Bonus?

The only advice I can give is: Be confident in your trades and analyze your mistakes. And the most important is trying to understand your losses.

I wish a profitable trading and prosperity to everybody!

Guest gaban

there are 3 things we should avoid in trading is greed, laziness and emotional. we must avoid if we want to get the maximum trade. To avoid greed is we should be grateful with our profit

this is a part of emotion, and there is no good with it, and it will push and lead us to do something bad and harm our forex trading business, and give us some losing . and for them who can get success at forex trading, they have enough knowledge and ability and how to control the emotion until they can do trading with properly, and i guess, discipline and patience will become a good answer to control the emotion

please vote FBS in IAFT awards : link vote

Guest gaban

Greedy is a thing that should be avoided. we can not trade with greed. for that, we have to discipline the trade if we want to minimize our trading greed. discipline of the trading rule is indispensable

Guest gaban

Yes, I do agree with you gaban cause I did huge loss by doing greed when I was with Capital One Forex. After that I joined with CToption broker and I avoid my greed. Now I am very happy cause right this moment my per month income is around $2000.

oh, what a pity. therefore, an indispensable discipline in trading. because the discipline we can minimize trading greed. If you've reached the target of your trading, then you can close your trade

Yes, I do agree with you gaban cause I did huge loss by doing greed when I was with Capital One Forex. After that I joined with CToption broker and I avoid my greed. Now I am very happy cause right this moment my per month income is around $2000.

well thats great your are doing good, but changing broker doesn't effect greed, its all about self controlling.

greedy is very dangerous for our trading, because if trading with the only loss greed that we can get. For that, we need to put the brakes on our passions. we can close the trade if it is to meet the target. you can trade with $ 20 in RealTrade

• 2 weeks later...
Guest gaban

when we are trading is not recommended for the greedy. greed will only make us suffer losses. therefore, we should be able to overcome the greed trading, because then we can get the maximum trading. the discipline we can minimize trading greed

I agree with you greed can lead us to make mistakes and in trading you cannot afford to make mistakes, here in this field your only mistake can make you loose your capital, in trading a good capital is the most important thing if you have good capital you can trade with confidence and you do have good chance of gaining profit. In forex trading one can earn limitless but once you start earning you become greedy and to gain more you take much risk and due to the risk you tend to loose, in trading business set targets and try to achieve them don't take extra risk in order to gain much because while trying that you can loose what you have earned. Let's Try MYfxbook AutoTrade : Choose a trading system and trust your funds to carefully picked strategy

Guest gaban

The main concept of forex money management is how we set the capital in order to survive, and able to maximize the benefits of every transaction we make profit. for that we should not be greedy because greed is contrary to the MM trading. because it will make our capital will be quickly exhausted

• 5 years later...

In Forex market we all want to earn good money because it is the main object to all of us. Without a reliable broker it is not possible at all. So finding the broker is really very important in Forex. As a best guider I found Forex4you broker. They give right trading guideline, give various news to make good trading plan. I get daily trade news, events, charts, quotes, economic calendar and so on.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Most of the traders lose money because of greed. There is no place for greed and fear in trading. Regardless, this trading regimen is not for the unassuming or leave heart. Lift hasty thoughts considers to a high-chance profile where plan is essential and particular organizing is a sure basic if a trading learner is to survive. I am trading both forex and Futures with Eurotrader broker. I like their instant trade execution.

In Forex there are some mandatory things we the traders always have to observe, if we want to ensure a successful trading life.  The first thing, acquiring proper trading knowledge by learning. for that reason we can choose a broker which at all times make sure best trading environment for acquiring proper trading knowledge by providing exclusive educational facilities . it would be great to be a knowledgeable trader rapidly.

In 2020, we all saw the impact of COVID -19 in the world economy and trading market. However, the forex market’s trading activities increase due to lockdown. We also saw volatility in the forex market which never happened before. Traders learn some new aspect of the market.

Hope they can use it in 2021. Brokers including Forex4you are also trying to give more facilities helping to recover losses of previous years. This is the best broker I have ever seen. They always help me to make consistent profit from this market. They are very reliable. They provide 24/5 customer support to their clients.